Joe Jonas is a famous American singer and actor who has been part of the pop scene since 2004. He first became known as a member of pop rock band Jonas Brothers, alongside his brothers Kevin and Nick. The Jonas brothers gained a lot of popularity following their appearances in Disney's Camp Rock and his Camp Rock 2 sequel. They were also featured in their own series, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream and Jonas. The band released some successful studio albums until their split in 2015. After that, Joe embarked on a successful solo career, launching his first studio album, Fastlife, in 2011.
Joseph Adam Jonas
Joe, JJ, Danger DJ, Joseph Jonas
Anniversary / Date of birth
Joe Jonas was born on August 15, 1989 in Casa Grande, Arizona, United States.
He is currently 29 years old.
Sign of the sun
Joe's origins are Italian, English, German, Irish, Cherokee, Canadian French and Scottish.
He was educated at home.
- Father – Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr. (musician and former ordained minister of a church of the Assemblies of God)
- Mother – Denise Jonas (former teacher in sign language and singer)
- Brothers and sisters – Nick Jonas (younger brother), Frankie Jonas (younger brother), Kevin Jonas (older brother)
Joe Jonas has been attending English actress Sophie Turner since 2016. The couple is engaged in October 2017.
Prior to this relationship, he had met many celebrities, including singer Taylor Swift, actress Camilla Belle, model Gigi Hadid, singer Demi Lovato and actress Ashley Greene.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In kilograms – 64 kg
- In pounds – 141 lbs
He is wearing a shoe size 9.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Joe debuted as a singer with the Grammy-nominated and multi-platinum group Jonas Brothers, where he was the lead singer. The band released their first studio album, "It's About Time" in August 2008. The album has had little success in the United States with limited sales, as the label did not make it. promoting the album as planned. This led to the departure of Columbia Records and immediately signed with Hollywood Records. The band released three more studio albums before dismantling their band in 2015.
As a solo artist, Joe Jonas released his first studio album titled "Fastlife" on October 11, 2011 under the Hollywood Records label. The album debuted at no. 15 on the US billboard 200.
In 2015, Joe and his friends formed their own group called "DNCE", which released their first single "Cake by the Ocean" the same year. The single has moved to first place in the music rankings and has received several platinum certifications.
The band's first studio album, "DNCE", was released on November 18, 2016. The album peaked at 16th place on the Billboard 200.
Beginning of the film
Joe had his first appearance on screen in 2008 when he was performing himself in an American concert film from Walt Disney Pictures, "Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds".
Beginning of television
Joe made his television debut on the American TV series Hannah Montana in 2007.
Joe has been introduced to the commercial Acuvue contact lenses. He has also been a Pepsi brand ambassador for Pulse Digital Dashboard.
Joe Jonas Favorites
- Favorite Food – Marshmallow Chocolate Ice Cream, BBQ Chicken Pizza, Mayo Chicken Cutlet
- Favorite Actor – Jim Carrey
- Favorite Actresses – Natalie Portman, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Favorite singer – Jonny Lang
- Favorite Bands – Switchfoot, Daft Punk, Copeland, Hilario Team, The Backstreet Boys, Nsync, The Beatles
- Favorite movies – Twilight (2008), New Moon (2009), The Holiday (2006)
), Dumb And Dumber (1994), Finding Neverland (2004), School For Scoundrels (2006), Transformers (2007), Liar Liar (1997).
- Favorite TV Shows – Lost (2004-2010), Most Extreme Challenge (2003-2007)
- Favorite songs – "Just Want You To Know" by Backstreet Boys (2005), "Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake (2002), "Pushing Me Away" by Jonas Brothers (2008), "Still In Love With You" by Jonas Brothers (2007), "I'm what I am" by Jonas Brothers (2006), "Pop" by Nsync, "Hey Jude" by the Beatles, "Crank That Soulja Boy by Soulja Boy (2007)," I Gotta Feeling "By The Black Eyed Peas (2009)
- Favorite Author – Dr. Seuss, Stephenie Meyer
- Favorite Books – A Wrinkle in Time (by Madeleine L ' Engle in 1962), New Moon, Twilight
- Favorite Places – Starbucks, Burger In And Out, Too Limited, American Outfitters, American Apparel
- Favorite Color – Blue, Purple
Joe Jonas Net worth
Joe Jonas has a net worth of $ 18 million. He earned his equity through his career as a singer and actor.
Social media Profiles
Joe Jonas Facts
He played keyboard, guitar, tambourine and lead singer with The Jonas Brothers.
He wanted to be a comedian, but ended up as a singer.
He was part of the church choir with his brothers Nick and Kevin.
Joe Jonas won the Los Premios MTV Latinoamerica Award for the Fashionista – Man Award in 2008 and the Kids Choice Award for Favorite Television Actor in 2009.
In 2018, he joined the Australian version of The Voice as a coach, a year after being a mentor on the American version.
After breaking up with the Jonas Brothers in 2013, he formed a 4-member pop rock band called DNCE. The other three members are Jack Lawless (drummer), Cole Whittle (bassist / keyboardist) and JinJoo Lee (guitarist) in 2015.