Jenna Fischer is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Pam Beeslyon in the NBC sitcom The Office, for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for best actress in a humorous series in 2007 and producer for her last season. Fischer's first book, The Life of the Actor: A Survival Guide with an introduction by Steve Carell, was published in November 2017.
Regina Marie Fischer
Anniversary / Date of birth
Jenna Fischer was born on March 7, 1974 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States.
She is currently 45 years old.
Glendale, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
She is of Swiss-German, Scottish-Irish, English and Gypsy ancestry.
Fischer attended Pierremont Elementary School in Manchester, Missouri and Nerinx Hall High School, a private Catholic girls' school in Webster Groves, Missouri. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Theater and a minor in Journalism from Truman State University, where she originally enrolled as a major in the history of law.
- Father – James E. "Jim" Fischer (Engineer)
- Mother – Anne (nee Miller) (history teacher)
- Brothers and sisters – Emily (Young Sister) (Teacher)
- Other – Edward Michael Fischer (paternal grandfather), Georgia Louise Crone (paternal grandmother), Harold William "Bill" Miller (maternal grandfather), Helen J. Bruns (maternal grandmother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Jenna Fischer dated –
- James Gunn (1999-2008) – Actor James Gunn began dating Jenna in 1999. Jenna was introduced to James through his childhood friend, Sean Gunn, James' brother. The two men became bonded on October 7, 2000. They announced their separation in September 2007 and their divorce was finalized in 2008.
- Lee Kirk (2008 to date) – Jenna and director Lee Kirk started dating in 2008. Jenna announced her engagement with Lee in June 2009 and the couple went hitchhiking on July 3, 2010. They have two children, a son named Weston Lee Kirk (September 24, 2011), a daughter named Harper Marie Kirk (born May 25, 2014).
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 meters
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She is wearing a shoe size 8 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Representing Pam Beesly's character on the NBC sitcom The Office, for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for best actress in a comedy series in 2007.
In 1998, Jenna made her film debut as Rane in the movie Channel 493.
In 2001, Jenna made her television debut in the comedy series Spin City as a waitress.
Jenna has done sponsorship work for the following brands: Puma (2006), Proactiv (2009), Wisconsin Milk Board and Make a Wish.
Awards and nominations
|2004||St. Louis International Film Festival||Award for Best Actor in Screen Guild of Actors||LolliLove||Won|
|2005||TromaDance Film Festival||Independent Soul Award (as director)||Won|
|2007||Primetime Emmy Award||Outstanding support actress in a humorous series||Office||Appointed|
|Screen Actors Guild Awards||Exceptional performance of a set in a humorous series||Won|
|2009||Teen Choice Award||Choice TV Actress – Comedy||Appointed|
|Screen Actors Guild Award||Exceptional performance of a set in a humorous series||Appointed|
|St. Louis International Film Festival||Exceptional achievement in cinema||N / A||Won|
|2011||Screen Actors Guild Award||Exceptional performance of a set in a humorous series||Office||Appointed|
Jenna Fischer Favorite
His favorite things are not known.
Jenna Fischer Net worth
Jenna Fischer has an estimated net worth to $ 5 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Jenna Fischer
- Jenna revealed that she was shy and unpopular in school.
- Growing up, she was raised very strictly by her parents.
- At the age of six, Fischer attended an actor's workshop run by his mother, who was a teacher at the Henry School in St. Louis.
- She is friends with the actor Sean Gunn. Jenna met him at a theater workshop run by his mother.
- Her best friend on the show The Office was Angela who played the role of accountant.
- Jenna worked as a receptionist before starting her career as an actress and she could type at a speed of 85 words per minute.
- The famous director of MLB, Casey Stengel, sold his house to Jenna for $ 1.9 million.
- Kate Hudson, Olivia Munn and Olivia Wilde are her fashion inspirations.
- She has a cat named, Andy.
- In 2000, Fischer played a college girl in the movie The Specials. It was a comic film based on the everyday life of superheroes.
- In 2004, Jenna Fischer directed and starred in a fake documentary, LolliLove. Fischer and her husband, James Gunn, played the main characters of the film.
- In 2005, Fischer starred in the comedy sitcom The Office, which aired on the NBC network.
- In 2006, Fischer starred in the horror film Slither.
- In 2006, Fischer participated in the game show Celebrity Poker Showdown, broadcast on the Bravo network.
- In 2007, she played in the music video, Through Any Window, by composer Willy Wisely.
- In 2007, she played Katie in the humorous film Blades of Glory, directed by Josh Gordon.
- In 2009, she was named official spokesperson for Proactiv Skincare Solutions.
- In 2012, she starred in The Giant Mechanical Man, directed by her husband Lee Kirk.
- In 2015, she played Rhonda McNeil in the drama comedy miniseries You, Me and the Apocalypse.