Hrishikesh Pandey is a famous Indian TV actor. His character Inspector Sachin in the C. I. D. series of the Sony TV has gained immense popularity.
Wiki / Biography
Hrishikesh was born on Wednesday, December 11, 1974 (the age of 45; as in 2019), in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. After finishing school, he joined the Raipur Scientific College and earned his Bachelor of Science degree from there.
Family, caste and wife
He was born into a Hindu family. His ancestors were from the Deoria District, in eastern Uttar Pradesh. His father, G N Pandey, was a former soldier, who died in 2005 as a result of cancer. His older brother also joined the Indian Army.
He has married his long-time girlfriend, Trisha Pandey, and they are fortunate to have a son, "Dakshay Pandey".
In 2004, he made his debut in the Zee TV series, Kohi Apna Sa. He has participated in many Indian soap operas, including Special Bureau (2004), Aahat (2012) and Porus (2017). In 2019, he appeared in the mythological Star Bharat series – Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishnodevi – Kahani Matarani Ki, where he played the role of King Ratnakar Sagar (Vaishnavi's father).
- Food: North Indian Cuisines
- His family and friends call him Tunnu.
- He owns a Royal Enfield car and motorcycle.
- He is very close to Lata Mangeshkar and his sisters and visits them at various festivals and occasions.
- He enjoys playing sports for a healthy lifestyle, including cricket, volleyball, squash, football, boxing and swimming.
- He rejected two versions of Mahabharata that were to be produced by Ekta Kapoor and Bobby in 2008.
- He is a zealous disciple of Lord Ganesha and has more than five Ganesha idols at home.