Hannah Jeter is an American model and television presenter, known for her appearances in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, including the cover of the 2015 issue. She is also known as the face of Ralph Lauren’s fragrance Ralph Rocks. She is also known as a model for fashion houses such as American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, Levi’s and Sports Illustrated. She made her debut with the Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2006 runway show where she modeled for Baby Phat and Ralph Lauren. As an actress, she appeared in the crime mystery television series Rush for her role as Baby G/Gigi in 2009 and 2010 in just three episodes. She was also part of the Virgin Islands national volleyball team.
- As a model and TV presenter.
- Modeled for Victoria’s Secret as well as American Eagle Outfitters, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi’s.
Where is Hannah Jeter from?
Hannah Jeter was born on May 5, 1990, given the birth name Hannah Bethany Davis. She hails from St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, USA. Her current age in 2021 is 31 years. She is the daughter of her father, Conn Davis Sr., and her mother, Deborah Behm. She also has two siblings namely Conn Davis Jr and Rachel Davis. She explained that the best thing about growing up there was “the friendly people, the great weather, and waking up to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach.” She is of American nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed German, Irish. Taurus is her zodiac sign and her religion is Christianity. As a child she played tennis and volleyball. She started playing tennis at the age of 8. Hannah was a champion on the Caribbean national tennis team.
About her education, she attended school and college at St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands.
Hannah Jeter career timeline
- Hannah Jeter began her career doing campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Blue Label and walking the 2006 Spring/Summer runway.
- Then she became the face of the Ralph Lauren fragrance “Ralph Rocks”.
- She then appeared on two separate covers for Italy’s D magazine in 2006, Mexico’s Elle in August 2009, France’s FHM in September 2012, and South Africa’s FHM in April 2013.
- She has also modeled for Victoria’s Secret and American Eagle Outfitters, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi’s.
- From 2013 to 2017, she worked on five Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues.
- Later she was the cover model of the 2015 issue.
- As an actress, she took part in the comedy film “Vacation”.
- She also hosted Project Runway: Junior.
- She has also walked the runway for Nanette Lepore, Tracy Reese, L’Wren Scott, Jenny Kayne, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
Who is Hannah Jeter’s husband?
Hannah Jeter is a married woman. She tied the knot with longtime partner Derek Jeter on July 9, 2016 in Napa Valley. Professionally, Derek is an American professional baseball shortstop who played for the New York Yankees. The couple began dating in 2012 and got engaged in early November 2015. They became parents for the first time in August 2017 after Hannah gave birth to their first child, a daughter. In January 2019, she gave birth to her second daughter. On December 2, 2021, the couple welcomed their third child, a daughter named River Rose. Today, the happily married couple is enjoying their current life happily and undisturbed. Your sexual orientation is straight.
Hannah previously dated Chad White and entrepreneur Richie Akiva.
What is Hannah Jeter Net Worth?
Hannah Jeter is a talented Model and TV Host whose 2022 net worth is estimated at $3 million. She has modeled for multiple brands and fashion labels such as American Eagle Outfitters, Avon, Bobbi Brown, Jean-Paul Gaultier Pataugas, Levi’s, Motivi , Next, Ralph Lauren, Rugby, Blue Label, Sauvage, Scapa Sport, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret Pink and wild fox. She has made a decent amount of money from her job. While the star hasn’t revealed her exact salary, income and net worth details so far. She is currently living a lavish lifestyle. Her main source of wealth is from the modeling and entertainment industries.
How tall is Hannah Jeter?
Hannah Jeter is a beautiful lady with a slim body type. She stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and her balanced weight is 53 kg. She has a pair of green eyes and her hair color is brown. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches or 86-66-89 cm. She wears a bra size 32B and her dress size is 4 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK). After her children were born, Hannah used intermittent fasting as a method to lose weight after her children were born. She is a foodie and eats a variety of foods.