Christine Teigen is an American model and author who made her debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2010 and alongside Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge, appeared on the cover in 2014. She was previously part of the TV show FABLife welcomes Lip Sync Battle with LL Cool J on the Paramount network.
Christine Diane Teigen
Anniversary / Date of birth
Chrissy Teigen was born on November 30, 1985 in Delta, Utah, United States.
She is currently 33 years old.
Sign of the sun
His mother is Thai and his father is of Norwegian descent.
Christine is a graduate of Huntington Beach High School in Huntington Beach, California, in 2003.
- Father – Ron Teigen Sr. (electrician)
- Mother – Vilailuck Teigen
- Brothers and sisters – Tina Teigen (sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Chrissy Teigen is out –
- John legend (2013-present) – Teigen married singer John Legend on September 14, 2013 in Como, Italy. Legend proposed to Teigen in December 2011, after four years of meetings, they met for the first time on the set of his 2007 video clip for Stereo. The song All of Me was dedicated to him. They have two children, a girl born in April 2016 and a son born in May 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In kilograms – 55 kg
- In pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 37-25-34
- Chest – 37 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 34C
She is wearing a shoe size 10 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Becoming a Sports Illustrated Model, when she debuted in 2010.
She only appeared in TV movies such as Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as herself in 2009, Cookies & Cocktails as herself in 2011, E! Special: Scouted to Stardom as herself in 2012, E! After Party: The 2012 Oscars return again in 2012.
She has directed television shows, including fashion shows and episodes of the Cooking Channel.
In July 2010, she ran in the 2011 True Religion Swimwear Fashion Show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, Raleigh, Miami Beach, Florida.
Christine has advertised for Billabong, Rock & Republic, Gillette Venus, Olay, Skullcandy Headphones, Nike.
Chrissy Teigen Favorites
- Popular New York restaurants – The Bernardin, Ippudo Babbo, Pho Grand, Frank, Il Buco, Momofuku Noodle Bar
- Favorite beauty product – Aquaphor (Lips), cream SK-II
- Favorite perfume – Karl Lagerfeld's KL
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite food – Cacio e Pepe
Chrissy Teigen net worth
Chrissy Teigen has a net worth estimated at $ 26 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Chrissy Teigen
- She made the cover of Ocean Drive magazine (US) in August 2011.
- Teigen appeared in the 2007 Maxim Swimsuit calendar.
- In 2004, Chrissy became Babe of IGN (Imagine Games Network).
- She appeared in the video game 2011 – Need For Speed: The Run by EA Sports.
- While she was working in a surf shop, the model was discovered by a photographer.
- She is a good friend of Chief Kelsey Nixon. Chrissy likes to read more about food. She likes to deepen her knowledge in this area.
- She designed a capsule collection in collaboration with swimwear designer DiNeila Brazil. He debuted at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami in 2011.
- She has a dog
- Teigen identifies as a liberal and is a critic of US President Donald Trump and has attracted media attention for imitating him during the Families Belong Together march.
- On February 23, 2016, Teigen released Cravings: Recipes for all the foods you want to eat, edited by Francis Lam, a New York Times bestseller. and the second best selling cookbook of the year, according to Publishers Weekly.
- On October 11, 2017, Teigen published a clothing line, in collaboration with Revolve.
- On September 18, 2018, Teigen published his second book, Cravings: Hungry For More, also called Cravings 2.
- In February 2019, Teigen was named judge of the upcoming NBC comedy series Bring the Funny.