Gwyneth Paltrow is an American actress, singer, author and businesswoman. She was also part of big-budget studio films, including Iron Man, based on a comic book. She also won an Emmy Award for her role as Holly Holliday in the hit TV show Fox, Glee, in The Substitute episode. She is also the face of the American fashion brand Coach, owner of the Goop.com lifestyle company and author of two cookbooks. She has won an Oscar, a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. His films earned $ 3.2 billion in US box office and $ 8.2 billion worldwide.
Gwyneth Kate Paltrow
Actress, Author (food writer), Singer, Entrepreneur
Rock, Pop / Rock, Stage, Screen
She published her songs via Hollywood Records and independently. She has mainly performed covers of existing songs.
Anniversary / Date of birth
Gwyneth Paltrow was born on September 27, 1972 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
She is currently 46 years old.
Sign of the sun
Gwyneth attended Carrefour School in Santa Monica, California. After that, she enrolled in Spence School, which is a private girls' school in New York. Paltrow then studied anthropology at the University of California but it was only for a short time because she was attracted by the career of actress and so dropped.
- Father – Bruce Paltrow (Producer / Director)
- Mother – Blythe Danner (Actress)
- Brothers and sisters – Jake Paltrow (younger brother), Katherine Moennig (half-cousin), Gabrielle Giffords (second cousin) (former US Congressman)
Boyfriend / spouse
Gwyneth Paltrow dated –
- Brad Pitt (1994-1997) – From December 1994, Pitt and Paltrow dated. They met on the set of the 1995 film, Seven. The duo is dated until mid-1997 (around June 1997). They were also engaged during this period on December 20, 1996. But six months later, Gwyneth was not ready to get married.
- Ben Affleck (1997-2000) – Ben Affleck, American actor of the Paltrow from November 1997 to October 2000. During these years, relations sometimes separate too. So it was again ON, again OFF kind of relationship. They had an appearance on screen in the movie Bounce, released in 2000.
- Luke Wilson (2002) – She met Luke on the set of The Royal Tenenbaums in 2001 and started dating with him in 2002. But that relationship also ended that year.
- Chris Martin (2002-2014) – In October 2002, she met British singer Chris Martin, a member of the British rock band Coldplay during his concert. They were married on December 5, 2003 during a ceremony at a hotel in Southern California. The couple now has two children, his daughter Apple Blythe, Alison Martin (born 2004) and his son Moses Bruce Anthony Martin (born 2006). Paltrow announced on March 25, 2014 that Chris and she were now separated.
- Brad Falchuk (2014 to this day) – After separating from Chris Martin, Gwyneth began dating director Brad Falchuk in 2014. In April 2015, she made public her relationship with Brad at a party. # 39; s birthday. Later, on January 8, 2018, they revealed their engagement. In July 2018, the couple is married at a small private ceremony.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 meters
- In kilograms – 60 kg
- In pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She wears shoes size 10.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing different roles in films like Sliding Doors (1998), Shakespeare in Love (1998), Iron Man series (2008-), The Avengers (2012). In 2011, she also won an Emmy Award for an outstanding guest actress in a humorous series for the role of Holly Holliday in the television series Glee in The Substitute episode.
In 1991, the film Shout for his role in Rebecaa. The film played John Travolta. For this film, he was also nominated for the Razzie Award for Best Supporting Actor.
She made her television debut with the TV series Thomas Jefferson. For that, she gave voice to the character, the granddaughter of Jefferson.
Gwyneth had appeared in Coach (She is the face of this American brand), Estée Lauder's Pleasures fragrance (2005).
Gwyneth Paltrow Favorites
- Favorite actor – Jack Nicholson
- Favorite actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite perfume – Karl Lagerfeld's KL
- Favorite color – Blue
Gwyneth Paltrow a net worth
Gwyneth Paltrow has an estimated net worth of $ 60 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Gwyneth Paltrow
- His father is Jewish while his mother is Christian.
- She was raised with both cultures. She can speak Spanish.
- She explained the reason for the unusual name of her daughter Apple during the Oprah show. She said that Apple seemed soft and clean for her. So, she kept that name.
- She is the owner of Goop.com, a lifestyle company.
- Paltrow debuted in High, a television movie her father directed in 1989, and after seeing her mother perform at the Williamstown Theater Festival in Massachusetts, she made her stage debut the following year.
- In 1998, Paltrow starred in Shakespeare in Love, starring William Shakespeare's fictional lover, played by Joseph Fiennes. The film has grossed more than $ 100 million US at the box office and has received many accolades.
- She debuted in the movie Duets in 2000, in which she played a cover version of Smokey Robinson's Cruisin. The song was released as a single and reached number one in Australia.
- Gwyneth is the ambassador artist of Save the Children. She is also linked to the Robin Hood Foundation (works to eliminate poverty).
- In 2005, she became the face of Estée Lauder's Pleasures perfume. She appeared in Chicago to sign bottles of perfume and promoted Lauder's Sensuous perfume in New York with three other models.
- In 2007, she signed for the TV series PBS, Spain … on the Road Again and the following year, she launched the weekly Goop lifestyle newsletter, encouraging readers to feed inside.
- In 2010, she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Best Actress in a humorous series for her role in Glee. She has been nominated for many awards for the Iron Man Suites.
- She smoked a cigarette a week. By 2018, she had changed habits.
- She is friends with Madonna, Winona Ryder, Cameron Diaz and Helena Christensen.
- In January 2019, retired optometrist Terry Sanderson filed a lawsuit against Paltrow for $ 3.1 million, claiming that she had struck him three years earlier on a runway. Deer Valley Resort skiing in Park City, Utah, causing him permanent traumatic brain injury. In February, Paltrow filed a lawsuit against Sanderson, claiming that it was him who had hit her. She claimed a nominal dollar in damages, as well as the reimbursement of her legal fees.