Grace Gummer is an American actress, best known for her roles on The Newsroom and American Horror Story: Freak Show, as well as her regular roles on Extant and Mr. Robot. She received a Theater World Award for her Broadway debut in the 2011 revival of “Arcadia”. In 1993 she made her cinema debut in the drama “The House of Spirits”, which was based on the popular novel of the same name by the Chilean writer Isabel Allende. She had her first television appearance as Anna Moore in the comedy series “Gigantic” (2010-2011). She is currently at Christian Slater’s side in Peacock’s Dr. To see death.
Brief facts about Grace Gummer
|Celebrated name||Grace Gummer|
|Age||35 years, 4 months and 14 days|
|Birth Name||Grace Jane Gummer|
|date of birth||1986-05-09|
|Country of birth||United States of America|
|place of birth||New York City|
|brothers and sisters||3; Henry Wolfe Gummer, Mamie Gummer, Louisa Gummer|
|school||Poly Prep Country Day School|
|Net worth||$ 5 million|
|salary||Between $ 20K- $ 200K|
|Source of wealth||Entertainment career|
|height||5 ft 7 in or 170 cm|
|weight||54 kg or 119 lbs|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
Grace Gummer and musician Mark Ronson married
Mark Ronson, who turned 46 on Saturday. He wrote in the caption: “To my truest love … out of nowhere you have undoubtedly made 45 the best year of my life. And I am sure it took me 45 years to become the man worthy of your love. ” I hope I’ll spend each of these birthdays by your side until [sic] my last day. And beyond. Forever yours (and yes, we got married). ”Rumor had it the two were engaged earlier this year and made their first appearance together at a Gucci event in the Hamptons, New York, in July. Ronson was previously engaged to actress Rashida Jones from 2003 to 2004. Gummer, however, was previously married to the musician Tay Strathairn.
What makes Grace Gummer so famous?
- As an American actress.
- For her immense achievement in the Broadway production of Arcadia. It was her Broadway debut and she won the Theater World Award.
- For appearances on popular TV shows such as American Horror Story: Freak Show and Mr. Robot.
Who are Grace Gummer’s parents?
Grace Gummer was born on May 9, 1986 with the real name Grace Jane Gummer. Her place of birth is New York City, USA. She is American and has a mixed ethnic background as she has Norwegian, German, English, Irish, Scottish, Swiss-German, Scottish-Irish, and Northern Irish ancestry. She also has traces of French and Swedish ancestry. Their race is white. She celebrated her 35th birthday in 2021. Taurus is her zodiac sign and she follows the Christian religion. Through her parents, she was born to her father Don Gummer and mother Meryl Streep. Her father is a sculptor and her mother an actress and philanthropist. She also has three siblings, namely Henry Wolfe Gummer (older brother) (actor, songwriter, musician, singer), Mamie Gummer (older sister) (actress), Louisa Gummer (younger sister) (model).
Grace focused on her education and attended Poly Prep Country Day School in Brooklyn, New York City. After graduating from high school, Grace enrolled at Vassar College. She graduated from college with a degree in Italian and Art History.
Grace Gummer career timeline
- Grace Gummer made her film acting debut as Jane Gray in “The House of the Spirits” in 1993.
- Then she played Off-Off-Broadway in Lukas Bärfuss’s “The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents”.
- She then played from 2010 to 2011 as Anna Moore on the TeenNick show “Gigantic”.
- She also appeared in the 2010 film “Meskada”, in which she played the role of Nat Collins. She also played the role of Abby in the 2010 film Basert.
- In December 2010 she played the role of the heroine in a Los Angeles production of “Much Ado About Nothing” opposite Helen Hunt.
- She also had a small role as a student in Julia Roberts’ class in the 2010 film Larry Crowne, which was directed by Tom Hanks. She then shared many scenes in Larry Crowne with future “Mr. Robot” actor Rami Malek.
- She made her Broadway debut in 2011 with the role of Chloë Coverly in the revival of “Arcadia”.
- Similarly, she starred in her second Broadway production, The Columnist, opposite John Lithgow.
- On March 26, 2012, she appeared as Katie Rand on the NBC television series “Smash” in the episode “The Coup”.
- In 2013 she had a recurring role as FBI agent Paige Willis on the television series “Zero Hour”. That same year, she joined the cast of the HBO series “The Newsroom”.
- She also starred in the online miniseries “Paloma” for WIGS.
- She also had a supporting role in the 2013 Tommy Lee Jones film “The Homesman”.
- In November 2013 she made her first appearance in the “American Horror Story” franchise; the following year she appeared in seven episodes as Penny on American Horror Story: Freak Show.
- In 2014 and 2015 she starred on both seasons of the Steven Spielberg CBS show “Extant”.
- She also had a supporting role in “Learning to Drive” from 2014 and the romantic comedy “Jenny’s Wedding” from 2015.
- She had a small role in the 2016 HBO film Confirmation, which dealt with the Anita Hill controversy.
- She also had a recurring role as Nora Ephron on the Amazon series “Good Girls Revolt” in 2016.
- On January 29, 2016, it was announced that she played the role of FBI field agent Dominique “Dom” DiPierro on the cast of the US network series “Mr. Robot”.
- Between shooting Mr. Robot, she starred in the comedy “The Long Dumb Road” and the action thriller “Beast of Burden,” in which she starred alongside Daniel Radcliffe; both films premiered in 2018.
- She then had a small role in the Billy Crystal film “Standing Up, Falling Down”, which premiered in the spring of 2019.
- She returned to the theater and had a supporting role in the off-Broadway play “Mary Page Marlowe,” which premiered in June 2018.
- In the fall of 2018 she shot “The Hot Zone” for National Geographic, in which she can be seen in four of the six episodes.
- After shooting the final season of “Mr. Robot” in the first half of 2019, she joined the cast of The Public Theaters’ production of “A Bright Room Called Day,” which opened in November 2019.
- She is currently at Christian Slater’s side in Peacock’s Dr. To see death.
Who is Grace Gummer married to?
Grace Gummer is a married woman. On September 4, 2021, she married her handsome husband, Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson is an American-British musician and singer. In September 2020 she was spotted for the first time with Mark Ronson and some friends at dinner together. They then started dating that same year, but there was never any official confirmation. As of May 2021, they were rumored to be engaged, and in June 2021, Mark Ronson confirmed the engagement rumors during an episode of The FADER Uncovered podcast. In September 2021, Mark announced through an Instagram post that he and Grace had tied the knot. To this day, the couple enjoys their current married life happily and undisturbed. Your sexual orientation is straight forward.
Source: @ instagram.com / iammarkronson
Everything you should know about Mark Ronson
Her previous affairs and relationship were reported to be dating keyboardist Tay Strathairn in 2017. Tay and Grace first met in 1993 on the sets of the movie “The River Wild”. At the premiere of the HBO documentary “Spielberg” in October 2017, they are said to have been seen at the premiere. They married on July 10, 2019. After 42 days of their marriage, on August 21, 2019, they ended it. On March 23, 2020, she filed for divorce from Tay in Los Angeles. The divorce was finalized in August 2020.
Mark Ronson’s wife fortune
Grace Gummer is a very talented and successful actress, whose net worth is estimated at $ 5 million as of 2021. She has made a lot of money through her appearances in several films and shows. She also appeared in a TV commercial for RAINN, a nonprofit that aims to fight sexual assault, which also increases her net worth. Their main source of wealth is the entertainment industry. She reportedly makes an annual income of $ 20,000 to $ 200,000. With her earnings, she lives a luxurious lifestyle to this day.
Grace Gummer: height, weight, body measurements
Grace Gummer is a beautiful actress with a slim build. She has a perfect height of 170 cm. Your well-maintained body weight is 54 kg or 119 lbs. She has naturally dark brown hair, often coloring her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘maroon’. She has a pair of attractive blue eyes with a protruding nose. Your other body measurements are not available at the moment. Overall, she has a healthy body.