Elisabeth Moss, American-British actress and actress, has made herself known in the role of Zoey Bartlet in The West Wing; Peggy Olson in Mad Men and a detective in Top of the Lake. She has won several prestigious awards and has been nominated for numerous awards for her performances. With this content, read more Elisabeth Moss Biography, Age, Body Measurement, Family Anniversary, Business, Quotes, Net Worth and Movies.
Elisabeth Moss the biography
- Real name – Elisabeth Singleton Moss (Nickname – Elisabeth)
- Anniversary – July
- Ages – 37 years old
- Place of Birth – Los Angeles, California, United States
- Date of birth – July 24, 1982
- First movie – Suburban Commando (1991)
- Famous roles – Zoey Bartlet in The West Wing, the NBC television series; Det. Robin Griffin in the BBC miniseries Top of the Lake and Peggy Olson in the AMC Mad Men series
- Ethnicity – White
- Nationality – American and British
- Profession – Actress, actress
- Religion – Scientology
- Sign of the sun – Leo
Elisabeth Moss measurement of height, weight and body
- Height – 160 cm in centimeters, 1.6 m in meter and 5'2 "inches in feet
- Weight – 52 kg in kilograms and 1146 lb in pounds
- Body measurements – 33-25-35
- Cup size – A
- Bra size – 32 inches
- Breast size – 33 inches
- Size size – 25 inches
- Hip size – 35 inches
- Size – 7 (US)
- Dress size – 6 (US)
- Hair color – light brown
- Eye color – green
- Body Type – Hourglass
- Sexuality – Straight
Elisabeth Moss qualification / education
- School – the American Ballet School
- College – N / A
- Diploma – Home Schooling
Elisabeth Moss family
- Father – Ron Moss
- Mother – Linda Moss
- Husband / wife – Fereydun Robert "Fred"Armisen, American actor, comedian, writer, producer and musician
- Children – N / A
- Brothers and sisters – Derek Moss (brother)
Elisabeth Moss business / dating (relationship status)
- Marital Status – Divorced
- Affair – N / A
Elisabeth Moss Instagram photos
Elisabeth Moss recent news
- She likes to play imperfect characters because they can be told to the public.
Elisabeth Moss net value
Elisabeth Moss films / filmography
- 1991 – Suburban Commando
- 1993 – It was a forest and recycle Rex
- 1994 – imaginary crimes
- 1995 – Separating Lives and the Last Supper
- 1997 – Thousand Acres
- 1998 – Angelmaker
- 1999 – The Joyriders; Mumford; No matter where except here and interrupted girl
- 2002 – West of here and heart of America
- 2003 – temptation; Virgin and the missing
- 2005 – Bittersweet Place
- 2007 – the attic; They never found it; Day zero and honored
- 2008 – El camino and New Orleans, My Love
- 2009 – Have you heard of Morgans?
- 2010 – A story of friends and bring him to Greek
- 2011 – Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
- 2012 – smokers / non-smokers; Darling Companion, and on the road
- 2014 – Listen Up Philip and the one I love
- 2015 – Queen of the Earth; Meadowland; Truth and skyscraper
- 2016 – The free world and Chuck
- 2017 – Mad to be Normal and The Square
- 2018 – the seagull; The old man and the gun and its smell
- 2019 – Light of my life; We; The kitchen, and Shirley
- 2020 – The French dispatch, The invisible man, The power of the dog, and call Jane
Elisabeth Moss TV shows
Bar Girls; Mad Men; The tale of the servant; Lake Summit; The simpsons; Saturday Night Live and Lucky Chances
Elisabeth awards / honors
- 2004 Director's Award for Best Actress for "Virgin".
- Nominations for various awards for his performance in "Mad Men", the television series.
- 2010 The Screen Actors Guild – Outstanding performance of a set in a series of drama series for Mad Men.
- Critics' Choice Television Award – Best Film / Best Actress for the television series Top of the Lake.
- Nominations for his performances in "The West Wing" and "The Heidi Chronicles".
Elisabeth interview / personal quotes
On his love life
"I'm leaving with a special person who also loves Raptors and Leafs. He will remain nameless. I've learned that you do not talk about it. Who really does not care if I go out with someone or not? I hate putting this importance on it. I retreat a little.
"I have nothing against marriage, but what I enjoy even more now is the relationship itself," Moss said. "It's been eight years. I am older and I hope wiser. I am a romantic, so I love weddings, but I also do not think it is necessary (a marriage) to have a healthy and lasting relationship. Some of the relationships I know that lasted the longest are those that did not do it (got married).
She played in the horror movie We in 2019.
With the NBC Lucky / Chances miniseries, she made her television debut in 1990.
She does not like to share her love life in public.
She has two cats, Lucy and Ethel, and treats them like her children.