Brief facts about Georgia Tennant
|Celebrated name||Georgia Tennant|
|Birth Name||Georgia Elizabeth Moffett|
|date of birth||1984-12-25|
|Country of birth||England|
|place of birth||London|
|Famous for||Her role in “The Bill”, “Merlin”, “Doctor Who”.|
|Known for||Wife of Scottish actor David Tennant|
|school||St. Edwards School|
|Married date||December 30, 2011|
|daughter||3 (including Oliver)|
|son||2 including Ty|
|Net worth||$ 7 million|
|Source of wealth||films and series|
|Body size||34-25-33 inches|
|height||5ft. 2 inches. (1.58 m)|
|weight||58kg (128 lbs)|
Georgia Tennant is an English actress and producer best known for portraying Abigail Nixon on “The Bill”. Georgia, also known for the role of Lady Vivian on “Merlin” and Emma on the television sitcom “White Van Man”, has managed to establish herself as a popular actress in a career spanning over two decades.
Georgia made her television debut at the age of 15 on the show Peak Practice in 1999 and has starred in over 26 films and series. Tennant is also known as the daughter of fellow actors Pete Davison and Sandra Dickinson and the wife of popular Scottish actor David Tennant, to whom she has been married for over a decade.
With her growing popularity she has managed to gain a fan base of over 113,000 followers on her verified Twitter: @georgiaEtennant and over 233,000 followers on Instagram: @georgiatennantofficial.
What is Georgia Tennant famous for?
- Famous as an actress and producer.
- Known for her role in “The Bill”, “Merlin”, “Doctor Who”.
Georgia Tennant Dad: Who Are Her Parents?
Georgia Tennant was born on December 25, 1984 in London, England. Her maiden name is Georgia Elizabeth Moffett. Your nationality is British. Georgia is of the white ethnicity, while Capricon is their zodiac sign.
Georgia Tennant was born the daughter of well-known actors; Sandra Dickinson (mother) and Peter Moffett (father). Her parents are both well-known actors as her mother Sandra was a voice actress who cast the voices for Cartoon Networks “The Amazing World of Gumball” in 2011.
Raised in a family with an acting background, Georgia always influenced her parents that she was inspired to become an actress even at a young age. She attended St. Edward’s School in Oxford.
Georgia Tennant career highlights
- Georgia Tennant began her career with her television debut as Nicki Davey at the age of 15 in “Peak Practice” in 1999.
- She had her breakthrough in 2002 when she played the role of Abigail Nixon in the British police procedure series “The Bill”. She played the role in 26 episodes for over 7 years through 2009.
- She then appeared as Alice Harding in the ITV drama “Where the Heart Is” (2004-05).
- She made her theatrical debut in 2007 as Mathilde Verlaine in Total Eclipse at the Menier Chocolate Factory in London.
- Her further breakthrough came when she played the role of the artificial daughter of the Tenth Doctor, Jenny, in the BBC series “Doctor Who” in 2008.
- She played the Kylie novel in the first series of BBC Three’s spy spin-off “Spooks: Code 9” in 2008.
- In 2010 she played the role of Cassie Rice in Doctor Who: Dreamland.
- She then played Lady Vivian in the BBC drama “Merlin”.
- She also appeared as assistant doctor Heather Whitefield in the BBC medical drama “Casualty”.
- In 2011 she got the role of Emma on the BBC Three sitcom “White Van Man”.
- She produced and starred in a short film entitled “96 Ways To Say I Love You” in 2015.
- She also appeared on the BBC drama miniseries “In the Dark” in 2017.
- Since 2019 she has also been producing her husband’s podcast series entitled “David Tennant Does a Podcast With …”.
- She co-starred and produced the six-part comedy “Staged in 2020.
Who is Georgia Tennant married to?
Georgia Tennant is a married woman and has only been married once. Her first and only marriage was to David Tennant. Davis is a Scottish actor best known for his role as The Doctor on the BBC science fiction series Doctor Who. After a year-long relationship, the couple got engaged in January 2011 and welcomed their first daughter named Olive just 2 months later in March 2011. The couple married on December 30, 2011 and have been together for over a decade since now.
The couple have three daughters and two sons, including Georgia’s first child Ty, who is also an actor and is adopted by David Tennant. She previously had a brief relationship with a college student who made her pregnant and greeted their first son, Ty, in 2002. She was only 17 years old when Ty was born. Recently, in October 2021, Olive made her red carpet debut alongside Ty before making her film debut.
Georgia Tennant net worth 2021
Georgia Tennant has made quite a good income from her professional acting and producer careers. Her career began at the age of 15 on the show “Peak Practice” in 1999 and Georgia has come a long way to become one of the most popular actresses in her two-decade career.
Her source of income is certainly her appearances in films and series. When you add their income together, Georgia has an estimated net worth of about $ 7 million.
Georgia Tennant Measurements: Height and Weight
Georgia Tennant is a gorgeous lady with a well-groomed hourglass body in her thirties. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 2 inches (1.58 m) while her body weighs about 58 kg. She has her own bold and cute personality determined by her body features which measure approximately 34-25-33 inches with a bra size of 34B, 4 (US) as dress size and 6 (US) as shoe size.
She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.