Claire Danes is an American actress. She has received three Emmy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. The Danes were quickly recognized as Angela Chase in the 1994 My Life Teen Drama Series. The role earned her the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress and a nomination to Primetime Emmy for the lead role in a drama series. In 2012, Time named it one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Claire Catherine Danes
Anniversary / Date of birth
Claire Danes was born on April 12, 1979 in Manhattan, New York, United States.
She is currently 40 years old.
West Village, Manhattan, New York, United States
Sign of the sun
Danish went to Dalton School and New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies At New York. She also attended Professional School of Performing Arts and the French School of Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California. In 1998, the Danes started their studies at Yale University major in psychology, but she gave up to focus on her film career.
- Father – Christopher Danes (computer consultant and former architecture photographer)
- Mother – Carla (nee Hall) Danes (nursery, textile designer and painter)
- Brothers and sisters – Asa Danes (older brother) (born 1973) (corporate lawyer)
Boyfriend / spouse
Claire Danes is out –
- Andrew Dorff (1997) – Claire briefly dated singer Andrew Dorff in 1997.
- Ben Lee (1997-2003) – Australian singer Ben Lee and actress Danes met for the first time at a birthday party in 1997. They began dating only after their first birthday. meet. She had a 6 year relationship with Ben. They finally broke up in 2003 when Claire Danes found Billy.
- Billy Crudup (2004-2006) – From 2004 to December 2006, actor Billy and Claire were romantically linked for three years. Billy left his pregnant girlfriend Mary-Louise Parker in Danes. Billy, who is 11 years older than Claire, ended her relationship with her when it became clear that Claire was cheating on him with her Evening co-star (2007), Hugh Dancy.
- Hugh Dancy (2007 to today) – Since 2007, Claire is in a relationship with English actor Hugh Dancy. After having started dating in 2007, the two fiancés became engaged in February 2009 and were married in early September 2009 in France at a secret ceremony. Claire gave birth to their first child of a son named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy (born December 17, 2012).
- In feet – 5 feet 5½ inches
- In centimeters – 166 cm
- In meters – 1.66 m
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 23 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She is wearing a shoe size 8 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
In 1995, she appeared in How to Make an American Quilt and she also had the lead role of Juliet, with Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo + Juliet, in 1996.
She made her debut with the American drama film Little Women in 1994 for her role as Beth March.
In 1992, Claire Guest appeared in the law enforcement police series Law & Order for her role as Tracy Brandt in an episode entitled Skin Deep.
She had participated in the Gucci jewelry advertising campaign in 2008 and Casio (2013).
Claire Danes Favorites
- Favorite books – Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington
- Prefer Movies – Fargo (1996), Footloose (1984), The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Favorite fashion designers – Alexander Mcqueen, Narciso Rodriguez, Zac Posen
- Favorite place – Montauk, New York
Claire Danes net worth
Claire Danes has a net worth estimated at $ 25 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Claire Danes
- The Danes started studying dance at the age of six.
- She started playing at the age of 12.
- She enjoys surfing, gymnastics and dancing.
- Her first major breakthrough was in Angela Chase's hit television series My So Called Life. She has been nominated for numerous awards and won the prestigious Golden Globe Award for her role in this series.
- She is very friendly with actor and musician Jason Schwartzman.
- In 1994, she won the Golden Globe Award for best actress for the series My So Called Life. .
- In 1996, she won the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards for her favorite actress, Juliet is Romeo + Juliet.
- In 1997, the Danes wrote an introduction to The Death of Neil Gaiman: The Time of Your Life.
- She has two pets, a poodle dog named Ouija and a cat named Fifi-Champion.
- Actress Morena Baccarin was her classmate at the NYC Lab School for Collaborative Studies.
- She was first considered for the title role in Lolita (1997), which was later awarded to Dominique Swain.
- Claire also auditioned for the role of Rose in the movie Titanic (1997). She was also featured in the list of best for this role, but again, this role was eventually offered to Kate Winslet, whom she accepted.
- In 2010, she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Best Leading Actress at Temple Grandin.
- In 2011, she returned to the world of television with another successful American series, Homeland, where she played the role of a CIA agent.
- In January 2012, Harvard University theatrical Hasty Pudding named Danes their "Woman of the Year 2012".
- In 2012, Danes' recording of Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale was posted on Audible.com. His performance won the 2013 Audie Award for fiction.
- In 2013, she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for the Homeland series.
- In 2015, Danes was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- In March 2016, the Danes performed in Sarah Burgess's Dry Powder at The Public Theater, alongside John Krasinski, Hank Azaria and Sanjit De Silva.