Berenice Bejo is a French actress of Argentine descent who made the leap of international fame for her role as Peppy Miller in the 2011 film The Artist. For her work in the film, she won an Oscar nomination for Best Actress in a Supporting Role and won the César Award for Best Actress. The latter won her the best actress award at the Cannes Film Festival in 2013.
Argentine and French
Anniversary / Date of birth
Berenice Bejo was born on July 7, 1976 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
She is currently 42 years old.
Sign of the sun
It has Argentine, Spanish and Italian origins.
His training is unknown.
- Father – Miguel Bejo (director)
- Mother – Silvia (lawyer)
- Brothers and sisters – Moira Grassi (sister) (actress)
Berenice Bejo is married to French filmmaker Michel Hazanavicius. She gave birth to their first child, a son, Lucien Hazanavicius, on June 25, 2008, and their second child, a daughter, Gloria Hazanavicius, on September 18, 2011.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Chest – 33 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32A
The size of the dress
Beginning of the film
Berenice Bejo made her debut as an actress in Laetitia Rance in 2000, "The Promising Young Actress of Words". This role earned her a nomination for the most promising actress award Caesar.
Her first Hollywood film was in 2001 when she played Christiana in Brian Helgeland's adventure film, "A Knight's Tale."
Beginning of television
In 1996, she plays Laurence in the TV movie Histoires d'hommes.
She has been critically acclaimed for her performance in her husband's French drama, "The Artist". She has won several César Best Actress Awards, the Best Actress Award and the Hollywood Film Festival Spotlight Award.
Berenice Bejo Favorite
- Favorite movie – Laura (1944)
- Favorite Actress – Marilyn Monroe
- Favorite Directors – Billy Wilder, Otto Preminger, René Clair and Clint Eastwood
Berenice Bejo Net worth
Berenice Bejo has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million.
Social media Profiles
Facts Bérénice Bejo
1. His family moved to France at the age of three during the last Argentine civil-military dictatorship (1976-1983).
2. Berenice was raised in Paris, France.
3. She was very interested in playing from an early age since her father was an Argentine filmmaker.
4. Berenice began her acting career in the 1990s by appearing in French television and film productions.
5. For her role in the movie Vertiges: Koan in 2002, she studied karate with Alain Figlarz.
6. His hobbies include biking, writing, photography and collecting hats from the 1920s.
7. She was considered for Rita's role in Edge of Tomorrow (2014), but she went to Emily Blunt.
8. Berenice is the only winner of the best actress Caesar to have been nominated for the Academy Award for best supporting actress for the same performance.
9. Berenice is the second actress of Argentine descent to be nominated for an Oscar. The other was Norma Aleandro.
10. She has also appeared in theatrical productions such as The Threepenny Opera and All You Want.
11. She will be nested in the films The extraordinary journey of Fakir and Quietud.