Amy Robach is an American television presenter currently working for ABC News since 2012. Robach is the co-presenter of the television news magazine "20/20" and the breaking news presenter / filler for a television show. in the morning, "Good Morning America." Previously, Robach worked as a national correspondent for NBC News, co-host of Saturday's edition of NBC & # 39; s Today and host on MSNBC as well. In addition, she was awarded as one of the 100 most powerful people in Washington by Regardie magazine.
Why is Amy Robach famous?
- Famous as the ABC News presenter and co-host of 20/20.
Where is Amy Robach from?
Amy Robach was born on February 6, 1973 in St. Joseph, Michigan, United States. His birth name is Amy Joanne Robach. His nationality is American. Robach belongs to the white ethnic group, while Aquarius is his zodiac sign.
Amy Robach grew up in three different parts of the country when she first grew up in East Lansing, Michigan, after which her family moved to St. Louis, Missouri. Soon after, they moved back to Georgia, where Amy attended her high school and university.
Robach attended Brookwood High School, after which he graduated from the University of Georgia with high honors in television journalism.
In addition, I was more concerned with beauty and talent, since she participated in the Miss Georgia contest of 1995 finishing in fifth place. The same year, he won the title of Miss Gwinnett County. She is also a cousin of former Nashville Star contestant Matt Lindahl.
The highlights of Amy Robach's career
- Amy Robach began her career working as a presenter at WTTG in Washington D.C. and then joined MSNBC in 2003.
- She spent almost 9 years on NBC News and worked as a presenter for MSNBC for 4 years until 2007.
- Robach then worked on "Countdown" with Keith Olbermann, "Morning Joe", "Weekday" and for NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams. "
- In July 2007, she was named co-host of Weekend Today.
- In 2008, he traveled to Beijing to cover the Olympic Games and in 2010 interviewed Prince Harry exclusively.
- Robach moved to ABC News and worked as a correspondent for ABC's Good Morning America in 2012.
- Later, she became the show's host on March 31, 2014.
- On November 11, 2013, Robach revealed in Good Morning America (GMA) that he had been diagnosed with breast cancer. He underwent eight rounds of chemotherapy, radiation and reconstructive surgery.
- In December 2013, he organized a two-hour special in primetime "Secrets of the castle: beyond Downton Abbey".
- He covered the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, and interviewed Susan Schneider, third wife of the late actor Robin Williams.
- In 2015, he wrote a book entitled "Better: how I let go of control, Held On To Hope and Found Joy in My Darkest Hour," which was named as a New York Times bestseller.
- In 2018, Robach left ABC and became the new presenter of the television magazine "20/20". Robach continues to work as a breaking news anchor at GMA.
- On November 2, 2019, the Veritas Project launched an incident at the end of August 2019 in which ABC closed Robach to reveal his story about a convicted multi-million dollar sex offender and accused sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein in 2015.
Who is Amy Robach married to?
The beautiful lady, Amy Robach, has been married twice throughout her life. Robach married her husband, Tim McIntosh, for the first time. McIntosh is a baseball player. The couple married in 1996 after dating for a few years. Living together for almost 12 years, they filed an uncontested divorce in 2008. The couple together have two daughters: Ava and Analyze.
In September 2009, Robach got engaged to Andrew Shue. Shue is a former star of Melrose Place. Shue and Robach first met at a book party in April 2008. On Robach's 37th birthday, on February 6, 2010, the couple married at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. Robach has three stepchildren from his marriage to Andrew Shue: Nate, Aidan and Wyatt.
What is the net worth of Amy Robach?
Amy Robach has great gains through her professional career as a host of several shows. Robach has managed to accumulate millions of dollars through his work for more than 16 years in many companies and shows. It is estimated that its current net worth is around $ 1.5 million, while its annual salary is around $ 300k.
She makes an extra fortune from the amount of her books, which helps increase her net worth.
How tall is Amy Robach?
Amy Robach is a beautiful lady with white complexion and charming personality. Robach stands with a height of 5 feet. 5 inches. () While your body weighs about 54 kg. She has a slim and well-maintained body that measures 34-25-34 inches with 8 (US) as a bra size, 4 (US) as a dress size and 8 (US) as a size of shoes. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.