Brief facts from Alexa Grasso
|Famous name||Alexa Grasso|
|Birth Name||Karen Alexa Grasso Montes|
|Date of birth||1993-08-09|
|job||Mixed martial artist|
|place of birth||Guadalajara|
|parents||Will add soon|
|education||Will add soon|
|Net worth||$ 200,000|
|friend||Yair Rodriguez (rumored)|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Body measurements||Will add soon|
Karen Alexa Grasso Montes known professionally as Alexa Grasso is a Mexican mixed martial artist. She is currently competing in the flyweight division. She is currently under contract to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). As of July 14, 2020, she is number 14 in UFC women’s straw weight. She made her MMA debut in 2012. She competed against Carla Esparza on September 21, 2019 at UFC on ESPN + 17, where she received the Fight of the Night Award. She recently won the match against Ji Yeon Kim by unanimous decision.
Alexa Grasso wins the flyweight debut against Ji Yeon Kim
Alexa tried to find consistency in the straw weight. Because of this, she decided to test herself at 125 pounds on Saturday night. With speed, strength and good condition, she was able to beat and train Ji Yeon Kim in all three rounds to win a unanimous decision. The judges all scored the bout 30-27 in Grasso’s favor. “I feel great in this new weight class,” said Grasso after the win. “I just wanted to show you that I am a very, very hardworking person. I love my job. Every time I step in the cage you can see that I am developing,” she added.
- As a professional mixed martial artist.
- For flyweight competition under UFC.
What is the nationality of Alexa Grasso?
Alexa Grasso’s birthplace was born on August 9, 1993 in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. Her real name is Karen Alexa Grasso Montes. Because of her nationality, she is Mexican and belongs to the Mexican-white ethnic group. Their race is white. Leo is their zodiac sign and their religion is Christian. From 2020 she celebrated her 27th birthday. She was born to her parents; Luis Grasso (father). She has not disclosed detailed information about her mother’s name and siblings.
How was Alexa Grasso’s career?
- Alexa Grasso made her professional MMA debut in December 2012, where she set an unbeaten record of 5 wins (3 from TKO, 2 from decision) and 0 losses.
- On September 6, 2014, she made her Invicta FC debut against Ashley Cummins at Invicta FC 8, where she won.
- On December 5, 2014, she met Alida Gray at Invicta FC 10. In the fight she won again over TKO in the first round.
- She then met Mizuki Inoue on February 27, 2015, where she won the fight. The fight also earned Grasso her first Fight of the Night bonus.
- She later retired due to injury to fight Livia Renata Souza for the Invicta strawweight title at Invicta FC 14 on September 12, 2015.
- She later signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on August 11, 2016, where she faced Heather Jo Clark for the first time and won the match on November 5, 2016.
- She met Felice Herrig at UFC Fight Night 104 on February 4, 2017, but lost.
- She then met Randa Markos at the UFC Fight Night: Pettis versus Moreno, where she suffered from a urinary tract infection. She was medically advised to stop losing weight and administer antibiotics above the straw weight limit and was fined 20% of her wallet, which went to Markos.
- She then met Tatiana Suarez at UFC Fight Night 129 on May 19, 2018, but lost.
- She was scheduled to face Angela Hill at UFC Fight Night 135 on August 25, 2018, but was withdrawn from the fight on July 19, 2018 due to a knee injury.
- She was expected to face Marina Rodriguez at UFC Fight Night 144 on February 2, 2019. However, on December 17, 2018, it was reported that Rodriguez was eliminated from the race due to a hand injury.
- On June 8, 2019, she faced Karolina Kowalkiewicz at UFC 238, where she won the fight.
- She met Carla Esparza on September 21, 2019 at UFC on ESPN + 17, where she received the Fight of the Night Award.
- She was scheduled to face Claudia Gadelha at UFC 246 on January 18, 2020.
- The NSAC decided to end the bout as contestants are not allowed to participate if the weight between them is over 3 pounds as they weighed 121.5, 5.5 pounds over the non-title straw weight limit of 116 pounds.
- She apologized for the lack of weight and explained that she would now fight in flyweight.
- On June 27, 2020, she should face Ji Yeon Kim at UFC on ESPN: Poirier vs. Hooker line up. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the fight was postponed on August 29, 2020 at UFC Fight Night 175. She won the fight by unanimous decision on August 29, 2020 (Saturday).
- In terms of her MMA records, she played a total of 15 games, winning 12 games and losing 3 games.
Championships and Achievements
Mixed martial arts
UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Battle of the night (one-time) against Carla Esparza
- Second most important goal in a fight (369) against Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Invicta Fighting Championships
- Battle of the night (once) against Mizuki Inoue
- Performance of the Night (one-time) against Jodie Esquibel
What Is Alexa Grasso’s Net Worth & Salary?
Alexa Grasso is a very talented and successful mixed martial artist. She has achieved great success throughout her career. As a mixed martial artist, she has amassed a ton of money. As of 2020, Alexa Grasso’s net worth is estimated at $ 200,000. Your salary / career income is approximately $ 20,000 per fight. She will receive an additional $ 5,000 as a promotional bonus. She also promoted Reebok. Her main source of income is her MMA career. She is currently satisfied with her income.
Who is Alexa Grasso DATING?
Alexa Grasso is an unmarried woman and she has yet to get married. She is currently not single, but is rumored to be in a relationship with Yair Rodriguez, who is also a Mexican mixed martial artist. Neither of them have confirmed their relationship with the media. She also enjoys her life very much without any disturbance. Your sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Alexa Grasso?
Alexa Grasso is incredibly beautiful with an attractive personality. With an athletic build, Alexa Grasso stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. Their balanced weight consists of 52 kg or 8.2 st. She has a strong body with perfect dimensions. She has a strong body. She took great care of her body by doing frequent exercises and exercising. She is aware of her health.
Did you know?
- Alexa signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- As of September 23, 2019, she is number 11 in the UFC women’s straw weight category.
- She took part in the 13 fights and has an outstanding record of 11 wins.