Storm big is a versatile and talented American singer, songwriter, actress and author. She is widely known as a nominee on the CBS reality television show “Rock Star: Supernova”. As of today she appears nationally with her own band and tours internationally with the Portland-based band ‘Pink Martini’. On January 12, 2012, she published her memoir entitled “Crazy Enough”. She was also featured in Randy Newman’s Harps and Angels at the Mark Taper Forum from November 10 to December 22, 2010. with Thomas Stroppel. She performed on America’s Got Talent on June 14, 2021 and performed a cover of I’ve Got You Under My Skin. ‘AGT’: Wildcard winner Storm Large returns to competition but fails to impress Simon Cowell.
Southborough singer Storm Large’s captivating quest to advance on NBC’s America’s Got Talent and win the ultimate prize of $ 1,000,000 ended Wednesday night. Just the day before it was announced on the show that TV audiences had voted Large as the winner of the first-ever Peacock Special, “AGT: America’s Wildcard,” beating four other competitors for a spot in the show’s third and final quarter-finals to be secured on August 24th.
Brief facts about Storm Large
|Celebrated name||Storm big|
|Current age||52 years, 2 months and 29 days|
|Birth Name||Susan storm big|
|Date of birth||1969-06-25|
|job||Singer and songwriter|
|Country of birth||United States of America|
|place of birth||Southborough, Massachusetts|
|education||American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York|
|Net worth||$ 1 million|
|Source of wealth||Music and entertainment industry|
What makes Storm Large so famous?
- As an American singer, songwriter, actress and author.
- For attending the CBS Reality TV Show “Rock Star: Supernova”.
Is Storm Large her real name?
Storm Large was born on June 25, 1969 with the real name Susan Storm Large. She is currently 52 years old (as of 2021). She was born in Southborough, Massachusetts, USA while she currently resides in Portland, Oregon. She was born to her father, Henry Large, while her mother’s data is not available at the moment. Her father was a history teacher and also a soccer team coach. In addition, she did not provide any information about her siblings. She is a US citizen while her ethnic background is Caucasian. She started singing and writing songs from the age of five. She follows the Christian religion and her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Storm Large graduated from St. Mark’s School in 1987, a prestigious private school whose alumni include Ben Bradlee, Prince Hashim of Jordan, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt III. After graduating from college, she joined the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York. Then she decided to end the music journey and go to the Western Culinary Institute. But she got motivated by her friends and so she started singing in a band called “The Balls”.
Storm Great music career
- Storm Large founded the bands Flower SF, Storm and Her Dirty Mouth and Storm, Inc.
- She even performed alongside Michael Cavaseno and was recognized as the Storm and Michael duo.
- Storm, Inc. introduced Shaunna Hall of 4 Non Blondes and P-Funk as a rhythm guitarist.
- She also published her memoir on January 12, 2012, entitled “Crazy Enough”.
- The Balls, also known as Storm and the Balls, were created in May 2002 when she moved to Portland.
- The band plays lounge core mashup interpretations from artists such as ABBA, Black Sabbath, Cheap Trick, Billy Idol, Led Zeppelin, Motorhead and Olivia Newton-John. The balls opened for Everclear, Nina Hagen, Hank 3, Pleasure Club and Nancy Sinatra.
- At live shows, she has stood in for Jen Folker on vocals alongside Rob Wynia (from Floater) with Drumattica from Portland.
- She performed in the San Francisco Bay Area with her former bands Storm Inc., Storm, and Her Dirty Mouth and FlowerSF.
- After Pink Martini singer China Forbes underwent vocal cord surgery, Storm Large toured with the band from July 4 to December 16, 2011 as a temporary replacement.
- She joined the band in 2013 on the album “Get Happy” and as a co-lead singer on the subsequent world tour.
- She even played Sally Bowles in a Portland Center Stage (PCS) production of the musical Cabaret, which premiered her autobiographical musical Crazy Enough.
- In 2008 she premiered her autobiographical one-woman show Crazy Enough on the Portland Center Stage. The show performed at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2010 and on Off-Broadway in the spring of 2011.
- From November 10th to December 22nd, 2010 she performed in Randy Newman’s Harps and Angels at the Mark Taper Forum.
- She also made a cameo as the German milkmaid in the feature film Bucksville (directed by Chel White) with Thomas Stroppel.
Storm great television career
- Storm Large is known as a participant in “Rock Star: Supernova”. She was eliminated on September 6, 2006.
- After retiring from the show, presenter Dave Navarro recorded a guitar track for her single “Ladylike”.
- On September 11, 2006, she also appeared as a guest on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”.
- She played “The Star-Spangled Banner” in the second season finale of the ESPN reality television show “The Contender” on September 26, 2006.
- She also sang the national anthem on November 4, 2006 in the inaugural home game of the Portland Trail Blazers of the 2006-2007 NBA season.
- She recently appeared on America’s Got Talent on June 14, 2021 and played a cover of I’ve Got You Under My Skin, which received an enthusiastic response and enabled her to advance to the Judge’s Cut group. Neither of the judges seemed to know who she was, which led a Willamette Week reporter to joke, “In show business, you’re nobody until you impress Howie Mandel.”
Who is Storm Large Dating?
Storm Large is an unmarried lady. But she has a love affair with her boyfriend Stephen Cassell, who is both a marketing staff and a Jewish LGBT activist. From now on they will lead a happy life and support each other. Your bond will grow strong over time. She often shares photos with Stephen on her Instagram handles. Regarding her sexuality, Storm Large is bisexual, although she dislikes the term and instead describes herself as a “sexually omnivorous”.
How Much is Storm Large Net Worth?
Storm Large is a well-known actress and singer who has made a lot of money during her career. She has worked in her profession from 1989 until today. As of 2021, Storm Large’s net worth is estimated at $ 1 million, according to sources. From her job she lives a lavish lifestyle to this day. While her exact salary and annual income are yet to be disclosed. Their main source of wealth is the music and entertainment industries.
Storm Large: Height, Weight, Tattoo Meaning
Storm Large is a very pretty lady with an attractive figure and body shape. She has a charming smile with a radiant face. She is 1.80 m tall and has a balanced body weight of 57 kg. She has green eyes while her hair is blonde. She often dyes her hair. Your other body measurements have yet to be developed. Overall, she has a healthy body. Your physique is slim. Storm Large has a tattoo on its back that says “Lover” in large letters. When asked why she has this huge tattoo, she says “lover” is the word that best describes her. She says it looks rough, but inside I’m all mushy and the most sentimental, cutest, saddest thing. So it’s a perfect metaphor.