Sia Furler is an Australian singer, songwriter and director. She began her career as a singer in the jazz acid band Crisp in the mid-90s in Adelaide. In 1997, during the dissolution of Crisp, she released her first studio album entitled OnlySee in Australia. In 2014, Sia finally broke through as a solo artist when her sixth studio album, 1000 Forms of Fear, debuted at No. 1 on the American Billboard 200 and generated the top 10 single Chandelier and a trilogy of clips featuring the Maddie child dancer. Ziegler. In 2016, she released her seventh studio album This Is Acting, which gave birth to her first single number one at Billboard Hot 100, Cheap Thrills. Sia has received many awards, including the ARIA Awards, an MTV Video Music Award and nine nominations for the Grammy Awards.
Sia Kate Isobelle Furler
Alternative Rock, Downtempo, Pop, Dance, Trip Hop, Jazz, Acid Jazz
RCA Records, Dance Pool, Go! Beat, Hear, Atlantic, Inertia, RCA
Anniversary / Date of birth
Sia Furler was born on December 18, 1975 in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
She is currently 43 years old.
Sign of the sun
Sia attended North Adelaide Elementary School and Adelaide High School and Olivet Nazarene University and finally graduated in 1994.
- Father – Phil B. Colson (Musician in various groups)
- Mother – Loene Furler (singer, songwriter, musician, art lecturer)
- Brothers and sisters – Unknown
Boyfriend / spouse
Sia Furler dated –
- J.D. Samson (2008-2011) – American musician Jocelyn Rachel "JD" Samson and Sia have had romantic relationships with each other for three years.
- Erik Anders Lang (2014-2016) – Sia began attending documentary director Erik Anders Lang in 2014 and became engaged on June 6, 2014. On August 2, 2014, she married him at his home in Palm Springs. , in California. They separated in December 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 4½ inches
- In centimeters – 164 cm
- In meters – 1.64 meters
- In kilograms – 62 kg
- In pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 35-28-35
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 28 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 34A
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
His single Candlestick from the 1000 Forms of Fear album, released in 2014, is ranked No. 2 in Australia, No. 1 in France, No. 8 in the United States, No. 6 in Canada, Denmark and the United States. United Kingdom.
She appeared in the romantic comedy film Piccadilly Jim in 2005 for her role as New York Bar Singer.
Start of the album
Sia released his first album OnlySee in 1997 under the label Flavored Records. The trip hop album was composed of 13 singles with a total duration of about 52 minutes.
She did not approve any of the brands.
Sia Furler Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Sia Furler net worth
Sia Furler has an estimated net worth to $ 25 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Sia Furler
- His father is in music while his mother is an art speaker.
- His mother also provided choirs for Mount Lofty Rangers.
- She is the niece of Kevin Colson, an Australian film and television actor.
- Sia's parents were both part of Adelaide's rockabilly band, The Soda Jerx.
- She has a dog named Pantera.
- She is a vegetarian and appeared in a PETA Asia-Pacific with her dog to promote sterilization.
- She has a nice hangover. In fact, his parents gave him the choice to have their teeth repaired or to study in Italy for a year. She chose the second option and now feels happy with this choice.
- In May 2009, Sia aired on DVD TV Is My Parent, which includes a live concert at the Hiro Ballroom in New York, four music videos, and live footage.
- In June 2010, Sia released her fifth studio album, We Are Born. The release culminated in second place in the ARIA Albums and was certified gold by the Australian Recording Industry Association.
- In 2011, she was a guest mentor for The Voice US.
- In October 2013, Sia released Elastic Heart, along with The Weeknd and Diplo, in the soundtrack of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013).
- In 2014, Sia contributed to the soundtrack of the 2014 film adaptation of the Broadway Annie musical.
- In June 2016, Sia gave a concert at the Colorado Red Rocks Amphitheater, starring Ziegler.
- She has written Kylie Minogue's song S * xercise, Rihanna's Hit Diamonds, Lea Michele's Cannonball and many others.
- She is friends with singers such as Christina Aguilera, Elisha Cuthbert, Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Girls' Zosia Mamet and many others.
- In 2018, Sia collaborated with the English musician Labrinth and the American producer of discs and records Diplo, under the name of LSD, to produce four songs.
- Visit his official website @ siamusic.net.