Sharon Stone is an American actress, producer and former model. She received a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for an Academy Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. After modeling in television commercials and print ads, she made her film debut as an extras in Woody Allen's comedy Stardust Memories. His first role was in Wes Craven's horror film Deadly Blessing, and throughout the 1980s Stone appeared in such films as Irreconcilable Differences, King Solomon's Mines, Cold Steel, Action Jackson and Above the Law. She found her main place in the action film Total Recall by Paul Verhoeven.
Sharon Yvonne Stone
Actress, Former Model, Producer
Anniversary / Date of birth
Sharon Stone was born on March 10, 1958 in Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA.
She is currently 61 years old.
West Hollywood, California, United States
Sign of the sun
She is of German, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry.
She had converted to Buddhism after Richard Gere introduced her to the Dalai Lama.
Sharon Stone went to Brookhauser Elementary in Saegertown schools. She then studied at the Saegertown High School and graduated in 1975. Sharon then enrolled in the Edinboro University.
- Father – Joseph William Stone II (factory worker and manufacturer of tools and dies)
- Mother – Dorothy Marie Lawson (accountant)
- Brothers and sisters – Kelly Stone (younger sister), Patrick Stone (younger brother), Mike Stone (older brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Sharon Stone dated –
- Hart Bochner (1988) – Sharon Stone, actor Hart Bochner, dated 1988. They apparently would have moved closer when shooting the television miniseries War and Remembrance. However, things did not end well between them, he nicknamed her "the antichrist" on several occasions.
- Michael Greenburg (1984-1990) – Stone meets for the first time his first husband, Michael Greenburg, who is a producer, in 1984 while he was working on the TV movie The Vegas Strip War. She was the female lead in the film and produced the project. They married the same year. However, they decided to separate after three years. Their divorce was finally finalized in 1990.
- Dwight Yoakam (1992) – Stone meets the country singer Dwight Yoakam for the first time during the photo shoot for Ebel watches. They started their short bond which lasted about six weeks. They were even photographed together on this year's Oscars red carpet. However, after their breakup, she was very severe in her comments on the Yoakam. In one of those comments, she claimed that a dirt sandwich was better than Dwight Yoakam. She moaned later that she still had to see pictures of a relationship as unimportant in the press.
- Paul Verhoeven (1992) – Stone allegedly had an affair with director Paul Verhoeven in 1992. Verhoeven had directed Stone in Basic Instinct and their novel had flourished on film sets. She revealed in her interviews that the iconic scene of the passage of legs in the film was due to her insistence. At first, he did not tell him his intentions and asked him to take off his underwear because his white color did not fit the camera. He had promised that nothing would be shown in the film. So, she was stunned when she saw her private parts in the film's premiere. She was shocked and went into the cabin and slapped him.
- Bill MacDonald (1993-1994) – By the end of 1993, another Sharon affair was firmly on the covers of the tabloids. Film producer Bill MacDonald, who had produced his movie, Sliver, is said to have left his wife, Naomi Baka, to live with Stone. In an interesting twist of events, Baka began an affair with screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, leading to the end of his 24-year marriage. Bill and Sharon were even engaged. When they broke up in 1994, Sharon made the engagement ring via a FedEx delivery.
- Bob Wagner (1994-1995) – In 1994, Stone started dating Bob Wagner. They were close together during the filming of The Quick and the Dead. Bob was attached as the first assistant director of the project. Their relationship lasted about a year. But during this short time, they even managed to get engaged.
- John F. Kennedy, Jr. (1995) – Sharon had an affair with the lawyer and journalist John F. Kennedy, son of President John F. Kennedy in the summer of 1995. They had met while they were were on vacation at Martha's Vineyard.
- Eric Clapton (1996) – In 1996, Sharon Stone was linked to English singer Eric Clapton. They were even seen leaving by car after an appointment at a prestigious restaurant in London.
- Dweezil Zappa (1996) – In the summer of 1996, Stone was dating a rock guitarist. They released their relationship in May after they arrived at the premiere of the Mission: Impossible Los Angeles couple. However, their relationship lasted only a few months.
- Phil Bronstein (1998-2004) – In 1998, Sharon married Phil Bronstein, editor of the San Francisco Examiner, on the eve of Valentine's Day. In 2000, they decided to adopt a baby, Roan Joseph Bronstein. In 2003, Bronstein filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was finally granted in 2004. Shortly after the divorce, she temporarily lost custody of their son, Roan. The judge had decided that Roan would live with his father and that Stone would have been granted access.
- Adrien Brody (2003) – In 2003, actors Adrien Brody and Sharon Stone were seen together after Sharon's husband, Phil Bronstein, filed for divorce.
- Craig Ferguson (2005) – In 2005, Craig Ferguson interviewed Sharon while she was making an appearance on her talk show, The Late Late Show. They went out for dinner and it was odd enough that they decided not to go ahead.
- Christian Slater (2006) – In the second half of 2006, Sharon was linked to actor Christian Slater. They were close together when shooting for the movie, Bobby. They had been spotted many times before finally confirming that they were actually leaving. They also revealed their intention to celebrate Christmas together.
- Rick Fox (2006-2007) – In 2006 and 2007, Sharon was linked to Rick Fox, a former basketball player and professional actor. They were contacted for the first time in October 2006 after being accused of being out at the Hollywood hotspot. Hyde disco.
- Jared Leto (2006) – Stone was allegedly associated with actor Jared Leto in September 2006. They were reported to be drowning a storm in the Los Angeles club area.
- Larry Austin (2007) – In the summer of 2007, she would have been with Larry Austin. Their relationship was the subject of news after being seen putting themselves at ease during their vacation in a tropical resort. The paparazzi were also heavily criticized for taking photos of Stone's bare breasts without his permission.
- Shareef Malnik (2007) – According to rumors, Sharon would come out with actor Shareef Malnik towards the end of 2007. They were seen together several times, including at the 13th edition of the Make-A-Wish InterContinental Ball in November in Miami. .
- Martin Mica (2012-2014) – Stone started dating Argentine model Martin Mica in 2012. They met for the first time at the Vogue Brazil party in Sao Paolo the same year. The American and Argentinian tabloids talked about their relationship a lot, as Mica, 27, was almost three decades younger than Stone. In early 2017, it was reported that it was broken. However, a few days later, they put an end to these rumors by going to Beverly Hills for an outing with a PDA. They finally ended their relationship in February 2014. It was claimed that she was too busy. Moreover, they had no common interest.
- Antonio Banderas (2014) – Shortly after the end of his marriage with Melanie Griffith, Antonio Banderas had links with Sharon Stone. They would have even made a trip to mark the beginning of their relationship.
- David DeLuise (2014-2015) – After being spotted on a date at Hugo's Restaurant in West Hollywood in December 2014, Stone was linked to actor David DeLuise. When they left the restaurant, they were photographed hugging and kissing in the parking lot. In January 2015, they were again spotted for a date. They were spotted hand in hand as they left the Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills. However, reports about their relationship stopped after a few weeks.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In kilograms – 58 kg
- In pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
Dark brown (natural)
She wears shoes of size 9.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Her electric and sensual performance in the erotic thriller film, Basic Instinct, established her as a lasting symbol and has appeared in female lead roles in popular blockbuster films such as Casino and The Muse.
In 1980, she made her film debut playing a minor role in the dramatic comedy drama Stardust Memories, written and directed by Woody Allen.
In 1982, Sharon Stone made her first appearance in a television show in the episode A Little Magic of the sitcom NBC Silver Spoons.
Sharon Stone appeared in television commercials in the following commercials: Seagrams 7 Golden Wine Cooler, Ford Models, Freixenet (Spanish), El Corte Inglés (Spanish), AOL, American Stroke Association, William Lawson, Banca 121 (Banca Del Salento), Pirelli, Dierre, Vernal (Japanese cosmetics brand), Dior Capture Totale, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, perfume Charlie, Alain Afflelou & Sprite.
Awards and nominations
Sharon Stone Favorites
- Favorite Face Products – Total Dior Capture Products
- Favorite makeup essentials – Dior eyebrow pencil
- Favorite Dior products – Lip Gloss, DiorShow Mascara
- Favorite perfume – Aveda Energizing Oil
- Favorite Guilt Pleasure – Dark chocolate
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite hair products – Tancho Stick, Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo, Bumble and Bumble Blondish hair powder, John Frieda and PureOlogy shampoos and conditioners
- Favorite lipstick color – Red
Sharon Stone net worth
Sharon Stone has an estimated net worth to $ 60 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Sharon Stone
- Growing up, she once said that she would become the next Marilyn Monroe.
- She was an academically gifted child and had entered grade two at the age of five. By the age of 15, she had been admitted to Edinboro University.
- During her studies at the university, she won the Miss Crawford County title, which made her eligible for the Miss Pennsylvania beauty pageant.
- In 1977, she moved to New Jersey to pursue a career in modeling. She then signed with the Ford Modeling Agency in New York.
- She had auditioned for the role of Vicky Vale in 1989's classic Batman. She had also given the audition for the role of Alex Forrest in Fatal Attraction.
- In 1995, the French government awarded him the title of Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters for his immense contribution to the cinema.
- She is allergic to caffeine. She also suffers from diabetes and asthma.
- In 1995, she was honored with her star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California.
- In 1995, they were on the list of the 100 most sexy stars in the history of the film.
- In 1997, Sharon published his biography, The Sharon Stone Story, written by Mike Munn.
- In 1997, Empire magazine put her on the list of the 100 best movie stars of all time.
- In 1999, Playboy magazine placed it at 24th position in their list with 100 most sexy stars of the century.
- In 1999, she was nominated for the Golden Globes for her role as Sarah Little in the comedy film The Muse, directed by Albert Brooks. The film did not work well at the box office.
In 2000, she starred in the television drama If These Walls Could Talk 2, winner of an Emmy Award, which aired on HBO. The film revolves around the lives of different lesbian couples.
- In September 2001, she had to be hospitalized for a meningeal haemorrhage. He was diagnosed with a dissection of the vertebral artery.
- In January 2005, she was widely criticized for pledging to raise $ 1 million for mosquito nets for Tanzania at the panel on poverty in Africa at the World Economic Forum in Davos. Even UNICEF was not impressed by the group's transformation into a fundraiser. During the event, she was able to raise only $ 250,000, which forced UNICEF to pay the remaining $ 750,000, which resulted in misappropriation of funds. other important projects. In addition, the announced mosquito nets were not delivered to the needy and some of them appeared as black market wedding dresses.
- She has done a lot of activism and charity for AIDS-related foundations. For her efforts, she received the Humanitarian Award at the Memorial Church of the Harvard Foundation in 2005.
- In March 2006, she traveled to Israel with Nobel Peace Prize laureate Shimon Peres to promote peace in the Middle East region.
- In 2007, she was honored by her Edinboro State University University for an honorary doctorate in philosophy in the public service.
- In 2008, it attracted many critics for saying in an interview on the sidelines of the Cannes Film Festival that the Sichuan earthquake was the result of bad karma suffered by the Chinese for their tragic treatment of Tibet and the Dalai Lama.
- In 2009, she played the role of Nina Ferraro in the dramatic action film Streets of Blood, directed by Charles Winkler. The film was based on a story written by Hess and Dennis Fanning.
- In 2011, Men's Health magazine placed it on the 11thth place in the list of the 100 hottest women of all time.
- In September 2012, she fainted while she was attending a fashion show in Italy. She was suffering from severe head pain during the event.
- In January 2013, she played the role of Dorothy Boreman in the American biographical film based on the life of the po*nographic actress, Linda Susan Boreman, known worldwide as Linda Lovelace.
- In 2015, she managed to organize another impromptu fundraiser at the Pilosio Building Peace Award in Milan. This time, she managed to raise enough funds to build 28 schools in Africa.