Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, producer and designer. She is known for her role as Carrie Bradshaw in the HBO television series Sex and the City, for which she has won two Emmy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards for best actress in a humorous series and three Screen Actors Guild Awards. The character was very popular during the broadcast of the series and was later recognized as one of the greatest female characters on American television. She then took over the role in the films Sex and the City and Sex and the City 2. She also launched several brands, including the Lovely perfume and a line of shoes called SJP Collection.
Sarah Jessica Parker
Anniversary / Date of birth
Sarah Jessica Parker was born on March 25, 1965 in Nelsonville, Ohio, USA.
She is currently 54 years old.
Sign of the sun
Sarah has Jewish ancestors from Eastern Europe on her father's side. She is of English and German origin on her mother's side.
Sarah Jessica Parker attended Dwight Morrow High School in Englewood, New Jersey. Subsequently, Parker attended the American ballet school At New York, New York Vocational school for children, the School of Creative Arts and Entertainment in Cincinnati and Hollywood High School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Stephen Parker (entrepreneur and journalist)
- Mother – Barbara Parker (nee Keck) (kindergarten operator and teacher)
- Brothers and sisters – Timothy Britten Parker (older brother) (Actor), Pippin Parker (brother) (Stage Director)
Boyfriend / spouse
Sarah Jessica Parker dated –
- Michael J. Fox (1984) – In 1984, Sarah attended Canadian actor Michael J. Fox for a few months.
- Robert Downey Jr. (1984-1991) – Actors Robert Downey Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker were a subject for seven years from 1984 to 1991.
- John Kennedy Jr. (1991) – American businessman John Kennedy Jr. had an affair with actress Sarah Jessica Parker in 1991.
- Matthew Broderick (1992-present) – In 1992, Sarah finally began dating with actor Matthew Broderick. She was introduced to her by one of her brothers from the N * ked Angels theater troupe. On May 19, 1997, the couple married at a civil ceremony in Manhattan. The couple has three children, his son James Wilkie Broderick (born October 2002) and his twin daughters Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge (born June 2009). The girls are born through surrogacy.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 meters
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 37-24-34
- Chest – 37 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32E
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She starred Carrie Bradshaw in the HBO's romantic sitcom S * x and the City from 1998 to 2004. She was also Executive Producer of the series.
Sarah first appeared in 1974 in The Little Match Girl for her lead role in The Little Match Girl.
In 1980, Parker appeared in 3 episodes of PBS's 3-2-1 educational science television show for her role as Annie.
Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color Line, priceline.com (2001), Lux Shower Gel (2004), St. Jude's Hospital & # 39; s Children (2005), Garnier Skin Naturals (2007), GAP, Perfume by Covet (2007) ), Shopping Cidade Jardim (2008). ), Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Cream (2009), Ramblin Beer, Rock The Vote with Robert Downey Jr. (1988) and SJP NYC (2010).
Sarah Jessica Parker Favorites
- Favorite actor – Jack Nicholson
- Favorite actress – Meryl Streep
- Preferred food indulgences – Pasta, Bacon, Cheese
- Favorite movie – The Way We Were (1973), Melancholy (2011)
- Favorite drink – Coca Cola
- Favorite Dessert – Brownies of the sister
- Favorite Restaurant – Gradisca (in downtown New York)
- Favorite activity – While walking
- Preferred group – Parliament of the 70s, Trombone Shorty
- Favorite song (lyrics) – Another hundred people (by Stephen Sondheim)
- Preferred country – Greece
- Favorite pizza garnish – Sausages, peppers, onions
- Preferred curse word – Sh * t
Sarah Jessica Parker Net worth
Sarah Jessica Parker has an estimated net worth to 100 million dollars dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Sarah Jessica Parker
- As a child, Parker lived in Cincinnati (Ohio), Dobbs Ferry (New York), Englewood (New Jersey), Manhattan.
- Parker has her own perfume line called Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely and also has her own line of clothing called Bitten.
- Parker is an ambassador for UNICEF.
- Jessica is trained in ballet and singing.
- In 1998, she began to play Carrie Bradshaw in the TV series Sex and the City. The show became very popular in the coming years and was nominated for fifty Emmy Awards, winning seven awards.
- She prefers to have BlackBerry compared to the popular iPhone.
- If Parker had a tattoo, she would have it on the bottom of her foot.
- In 2013, she played a role in the Canadian-American animation film Escape from Planet Earth, her first role in a movie. The film was a commercial success but met mixed to negative reviews.
- Sarah would like to have a coffee with author David Remnick.
- In 2017, she won the People's Choice Award for her role in the television series Divorce on HBO.