Russell Westbrook is a professional basketball player from the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association. Westbrook has represented the US national team twice, winning gold medals at the 2010 FIBA World Championships and at the 2012 Olympics. He is an NBA star at eight times and won the NBA Most Valuable Player Award in the 2016-17 season. He is also a member of the All-NBA team eight times. He led the league in scoring in 2014-2015 and 2016-2017 and has won two most valuable player awards from the NBA All-Star Game in 2015 and 2016. In 2017, the year winner of the Player's Title par excellence of the league, Westbrook became one of two players in NBA history to record the average of a triple doubles for a season with Oscar Robertson in 1962. He also set a record for the greatest number double doubles of the season, with 42 He also achieved an average triple-double on the following two seasons, while leading the league in assistance and becoming the first player to lead the League in points and aids over several seasons.
Russell Westbrook Jr.
Russ, The Westwolf, WestGOAT
Professional basketball player
Anniversary / Date of birth
Russell Westbrook was born November 12, 1988 in Long Beach, California, USA.
He is currently 30 years old.
Sign of the sun
Russell went to Leuzinger High School in Lawndale, California. By the time Russ was in high school, he went from 5'8 years in first grade to 6 ' 3 years old. With his huge statistics, Russ has made a name during his last year and has become the target of many college programs. However, after the offer of UCLA The Bruins came on the desk, Westbrook accepted their full scholarship.
- Father – Russell Westbrook Sr.
- Mother – Shannon Horton
- Brothers and sisters – Raynard Westbrook (younger brother)
Girlfriend / spouse
Russell Westbrook dated –
- Nina Earl (2015-present) – Russell and Nina were playing for UCLA by the time they started dating in 2010. After spending four years together in September 2014, the couple was engaged and almost a year after August 29, 2015, they were married . The couple's first child, a boy named Noah Russell Westbrook, was born in 2017. The couple hosted twins in 2018.
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 191 cm
- In meters – 1.91 m
- In kilograms – 91 kg
- In pounds – 200 lbs
- Measurements – 42.5-16-32
- Chest – 42.5 inches or 108 cm
- Arms / biceps – 16 "or 41"
- Cut – 32 inches or 81 cm
He is wearing a shoe size 15 (US).
Westbrook is known for its inhuman athleticism. Many basketball experts say his genetics are rarely seen, even in a league like the NBA, where there are so many well-prepared and talented athletes.
NBA Start Match
Russ made his NBA debut on October 29, 2009, when his Thunder from Oklahoma City faced Milwaukee Bucks. Westbrook came off the bench and played a total of 22 minutes. For the time spent on the field, Russell scored 13 points with 4 shots out of 9 with 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 block. However, OKC lost that match by 11, with a final result of 98-87.
Russ has not yet appeared in a movie.
Russell first appeared in the television series Rome is Burning in 2009 in the form of an episode. In 2014, he played in the television series Henry Danger. Westbrook appeared in the episode Too Much Game in the role of Shawn Corbit. This was his first appearance on television as an actor.
In October 2012, Westbrook signed with the Jordan brand. His first commercial was with Jordan Brand and Fields, in which a high school athlete bought the Jordan gear to turn himself into Westbrook and won a state championship. In November 2013, Westbrook signed with boxers Kings and Jaxs. In February 2015, Westbrook was named creative marketing director for the True Religion jeans brand. and signed with PepsiCo to become the global face of Mountain Dew Kickstart. In 2017, Westbrook signed a 10-year extension with Jordan Brand, which allowed it to sign the largest endorsement contract for all brand-sponsored athletes.
Russell Westbrook Favoris
- Favorite athlete – Magic Johnson
- Favorite breakfast – French toast
- Favorite lunch – Hamburger and fries
- Favorite dinner – Catfish
- Favorite movies – Blue Chips (1994), The Hunger Games (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Preferred Pro Team – Dallas Cowboys (football team)
- Favorite thing about OKC – Fans
- Favorite show – Everyone hates Chris (2005-2009), Martin (1992-1997)
- Favorite anime drawing – Arthur
Russell Westbrook net worth
Russell Westbrook has an estimated net worth of $ 125 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Russell Westbrook
- Westbrook's admiration and feelings for his late high school classmate, Khelcey Barrs, led him to wear the KB3 group on his wrist and sneakers.
- Russ is very close to basketball player Kevin Durant.
- He never goes out with the same combination of clothes.
- He averaged 3.5ppg in first year at UCLA.
- Due to his keen interest in fashion, Westbrook participated in fashion week in New York and Paris.
- While at UCLA, his teammate was NBA player Kevin Love.
- Westbrook was inspired by Magic Johnson.
- In 2010, he was selected for the FIBA World Championship team in Istanbul, Turkey. In a team without All-Star or a single member of his team for the 2008 Olympic Gold Medal, Westbrook was considered a star of the team.
- He was the presenter at the Teen Choice Awards in 2011.
- Westbrook was also selected to play in the 2012 Summer Olympic Team in London, where he won a second gold medal. He declined the invitation to join the 2016 Olympic team.
- He won the ESPY Comeback Athlete Award in 2014.
- In 2014, Russell achieved a triple-double in just 20 minutes in the field.
- Russ was named MVP All-Star NBP in 2015.
- The official website of this foundation can be visited @ rwwhynotfoundation.org.