Romee Strijd is a Dutch model. Romee Strijd was confronted with a scout at the age of 14 and refused it because she wanted to pursue a different career. Later, she decided to try modeling and contacted agencies. In 2011, Strijd signed a contract with the agency DNA Model Management. On March 17, 2017, she announced via her Instagram account that she is now represented by IMG Models Management. She has appeared in editorials of British, German, Spanish and Dutch Vogue, Elle French and Dutch, Harper’s Spanish Bazaar, Dutch Marie Claire and Madame Figaro.
Romee Van Strijd
Anniversary / Date of birth
Romee Strijd was born on July 19, 1995, in Zoetermeer, South Holland, the Netherlands.
It is currently sold for 24 years.
Sign of the sun
There is not much information on his education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Saskia Bennis
- Brothers and sisters – She has a sister.
Romee Strijd is out –
- Laurens Van Leeuwen (2009-Present) – Romee has been dating model Laurens Van Leeuwen since 2009. They would have met via Laurens’ younger sister who was already friends with Romee.
- In feet – 5 feet 10½ inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 meters
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Chest – 32 inches
- Cut – 23 inches
- hip – 33 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She has worked with famous brands and designers and participated in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014 and became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2015.
Romee debuted with the Ready-to-Wear Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show and walked for Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Burberry Prorsum, Cacharel, Celine, Christopher Kane, Giambattista Valli, Hakaan, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Nina Ricci, Loewe Prada, Roland Mouret, and Yves Saint Laurent.
She did not appear in any of the movies.
Romee has not yet participated in a TV show.
She has appeared in campaigns for Carolina Herrera, Alexander McQueen, Donna Karan, Stradivarius, Giuseppe Zanotti, H & M and Marchesa.
Romee Strijd Favorites
- Favorite designers – Isabel funny
Romee Strijd Net worth
Romee Strijd has a net worth estimated at $ 3 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some known facts about Romee Strijd
- Romee admires the career of Bette Franke, who belongs to the same parent agency as her own. In addition, she did great fashion work and is grounded.
- In 2009, she began to model locally.
- Romee likes to cook. She makes healthy muffins and banana bread.
- In 2011, Strijd signed a contract with the agency DNA Model Management.
- In 2014, she was chosen to be one of the newcomers to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- She is friends with the models Bette Franke, Anna de Rijk, Daphne Groeneveld, and Erjona Ala.
- In 2015, she became a secret angel of Victoria.
- In March 2017, she announced that she was now represented by IMG Models.
- In 2018, Strijd was chosen to wear the Shooting Star Swarovski look at Victoria’s Secret fashion show. That same year, she became an ambassador for the Australian swimwear brand Seafolly.