Rey rey rodriguez (March 13, 1978) is an American photographer, visual artist and
contractor. He is known around the world for his celebrity, street, dark and combat sports.
photography. He was born in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico, and moved to South Florida at a young age. He is the founder of the brand and the company The spirit of Rey Rey, a multimedia and branded platform that integrates its wide range of artistic capabilities. Rey Rey’s art style is largely inspired by his troubled childhood, life experiences, and surroundings, and encapsulates the essence of human emotions like pain, despair, lust, and anger.
Rey paul rodriguez
|Not||March 13, 1978|
|Place of birth||Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, influencer, photographer, founder of The Mind of Rey Rey|
Rey rey rodriguez was born March 13, 1978 in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico, but moved to South Florida with his family. He studied at Miramar High School.
He enrolled at Broward Community College in 2003. Rodriguez received a BA in Film and Video and a minor in Photography from Florida Atlantic University in 2009.
Rey rey rodriguez started creating horror photo ops and short films as a hobby, and uploading everything to social media. He then started working as a freelance and pro bono photographer while building his portfolio.
Its connections to non-traditional underground circles and individuals such as outcasts, thugs, fighters, alternative lifestyle communities, private events, fraternities, body piercing and modification groups, and several others who practiced a taboo lifestyle, allowed him to shoot a mix of controversial works of art ranging from photo shoots and experimental, avant-garde, erotic, taboo, horror, macabre and morbid short films.
While his unorthodox collections have been banned in many places and online platforms, he has developed a large number of underground devotees within a community of people he likes to call, “dark and artistic weirdos like me”.
Work and success
The creative stories behind the images and masterful methods of capturing the snapshots, combined with its unparalleled marketing campaigns, quickly spawned a new celebrity photographer capable of achieving star status beyond the art community.
With growing popularity, Rodriguez quickly introduced his aggressive style to the world of combat sports, revolutionizing the industry by combining fine art photography and photojournalism in the world of (UFC) Ultimate Fighting Championship, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). ) and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (BJJ).
Beginning of The Spirit of Rey Rey
In 2014, Rey Rey was collaborating with celebrities, athletes, musicians, combat sports fighters, politicians, activists, big business and public figures of all kinds, and soon his company and brand The Mind of Rey Rey were born.
King of underground art
Rey rey rodriguez remains sought after for his famous commercial, art, street, dark and combat sports photographs. Although he is mentioned among the greatest photographers, he is especially proud of his title of “Underground Art King”. His multimedia and branding / marketing company, The Mind of Rey Rey, helps other people, brands and businesses grow their brand and online presence.
Did you know…
- Rodriguez is best known for his art style that leans on a darker side that draws inspiration from his life experiences and surroundings.
- Her work has been featured in HuffPost, The MMA corner, The Hype Magazine, Vogue Magazine, This is 50, and more.
Facts about Rey Rey Rodriguez>>>
- Rey Rey Rodriguez has over $ 132,000 of followers on his Facebook account: @themindofreyrey
- He dropped out of high school and decided to go to school at the age of 25.
- He earned a GED, two associate’s degrees and a bachelor’s degree.
- He received the Irene Fischley Award of Excellence.
- Rey Rey has worked as a paramedic for over 14 years.
- While working as a paramedic on television sets, he was used twice to act as a paramedic.
- On Shaq’s Big Challenge with Shaquille O’Neal, and on Caso Cerrado alongside Ana Maria Polo.
- His favorite sports to watch and play as a child were boxing and martial arts.
- He suffered from asthma as a child, but lost it as a teenager when jogging became a daily hobby.