Reba McEntire is a singer, songwriter, actress and American record producer. She began her career in the music industry as a high school student, singing in the Kiowa High School orchestra on local radio with her siblings and during rodeos. A year later, in 1975, she signed a contract with Mercury Records. She released her first solo album in 1977 and released five other studio albums until 1983. Since then, McEntire has released 29 studio albums and acquired 42 singles number one, 16 album numbers and 28 albums have been certified in gold, platinum or multi-platinum by the US Recording Industry Association. It is often called the Queen of the Country and is one of the best selling artists of all time, having sold more than 75 million records worldwide.
Reba Nell McEntire
The queen of country music, Big Red, the queen of country music
Singer, songwriter, actress, record producer
Mercury, MCA Nashville, Starstruck, Valory, Nash Icon, Big Machine
Anniversary / Date of birth
Reba McEntire was born on March 28, 1955 in McAlester, Oklahoma, USA.
She is currently 64 years old.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Sign of the sun
It has English, Scottish-Irish / North-Irish and German origins.
Reba McEntire attended the Kiowa High School in Colorado. She graduated from Southeastern State University of Oklahoma with a major in primary education and a minor in music on December 16, 1976.
- Father – Clark Vincent McEntire (November 30, 1927 – October 23, 2014), he was three-time world champion (1957, 1958 and 1961), Steer Roper.
- Mother – Jacqueline McEntire (teacher)
- Brothers and sisters – Alice McEntire (older sister), Pake McEntire (older brother), Susie McEntire (younger sister) (Christian Music Star)
Boyfriend / spouse
Reba McEntire dated –
- Charlie's Battles (1976-1987) – In 1976, Reba tied up to lead the champion and breeder of the fight, Charlie Battles, who already had 2 sons from his previous marriage. Charles was 10 years older than she was living on an Oklahoma ranch. However, the couple divorced in 1987 and Reba moved to Nashville, Tennessee to work on his musical career.
- Narvel Blackstock (1989-2015) – In 1989, Reba was married a second time with her manager and former steel guitarist, Narvel Blackstock. The wedding took place during a private ceremony on a boat at Lake Tahoe. Together, they formed Starstruck Entertainment to manage his career. They have a son named Shelby Steven McEntire Blackstock (born February 1990). Reba is also a stepmother of the 3 children of a previous marriage of Narvel. However, the couple separated on August 3, 2015.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 meters
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 26 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 34A
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Being one of the best selling artists of all time. She is recognized as the queen of the country and has sold more than 95 million records worldwide. She has won numerous Grammy Awards, the Academy of Country Music and the Country Music Association.
In 1990, she made her film debut as Heather Gummer in the comic horror film Tremors.
Start of the album
On August 29, 1977, she released her first studio album Reba McEntire, through Mercury Records.
In 1970, she made her first appearance in a television series as a guest of the musical series That Good Ole Nashville Music.
Reba McEntire has produced commercials for brands such as: KFC Smoky Mountain Barbecue Chicken, Frito Lays, Red Convertible in Vegas, Pepper Soda and Dannon's Probiotic Activia Yogurt.
Reba McEntire Favorites
- Favorite juice – Carrot and cucumber juice
- Favorite health meal – Skinless chicken, potatoes, salad
- Favorite color – Jewel tones
- Favorite drink – Iced tea with stevia
Reba McEntire net worth
Reba McEntire has an estimated net worth of 95 million dollars dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Reba McEntire
- Reba made his first rodeo show at age 11.
- At 11, she learned to drive with a gear lever.
- Her singing career began gradually as she performed in her Kiowa high school group, her local radio shows with her siblings and during rodeos.
- Country artist Red Steagall gave Reba his first break after hearing him sing the national anthem at Oklahoma City's national rodeo.
- She likes whiskey and 7Up.
- She believes in angels.
- Growing up in Oklahoma, she was walking on the railway near her home.
- She does not like it when people are busy with their mobile phone during meals.
- She hates high heels.
- In 1985, McEntire released his third MCA album, Have I Got a Deal for You, which follows the same traditional format as My Kind of Country.
- In 1991, she unfortunately lost many members of her group in a plane crash.
- In December 1992, McEntire's seventeenth studio album, It's Your Call, was released. This is his first album to reach the Top 8 of the Billboard 200, reaching number 8.
- In 1993, a patch of skin cancer was removed from his forehead.
- In October 1993, Greatest Hits Volume Two, McEntire's third compilation album, reached # 1 and # 5 on the Billboard Top Country and Billboard 200 charts, which sold 183,000 copies during the 1993 Christmas week.
- In 1995, she was inducted into the Great Western Performers Temple of the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum.
- She was once a classmate of singer Garth Brooks in Oklahoma.
- On September 18, 1998, she received a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.
- In 2000, she was named the best-selling country singer of all time.
- In 2000, she was named best female artist (all genres) of all time.
- In 2001, McEntire returned with his third most successful album: Greatest Hits Vol. 3: I am a survivor.
- In 2005, McEntire released the Reba 1's compilation. The album included the thirty-three number one hit of his career in all major commercial rankings.
- In November 2006, she received a star on Music City's Walk of Fame in Nashville, Tennessee.
- In March 2011, she was included in the country music hall of fame.
- On October 21, 2014, it was announced that McEntire would be the inaugural signature of Big Icon's new imprint, Nash Icon Music.
- On June 25, 2019, the New York Times Magazine ranked Reba McEntire among hundreds of artists whose material would have been destroyed during the 2008 fire by Universal.
- Visit his official website @ reba.com.