Brief facts from Rachel Nichols
|Famous name||Rachel Nichols|
|Age||46 years old|
|Birth Name||Rachel Michele Alexander|
|Date of birth||1973-10-18|
|place of birth||Potomac, Maryland|
|Birth nation||United States|
|Famous for||For their styles that ask difficult questions|
|Known for||As a sports journalist for ESPN|
|Secondary school||Winston Churchill High School|
|Net worth||Around $ 10 million|
|salary||$ 1.5 million|
|Source of wealth||Journalism career|
|Body measurements||36-34-38 in|
|Breast size||36 in|
|waist size||34 in|
|Hip circumference||38 in|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Dress size||4 US|
Rachel Michele Alexander known briefly as Rachel Nichols is an American sports journalist who currently serves as a television host, sports reporter and anchor for the ESPN. She started her career as a sports journalist in the 1990s and initially wrote for the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel sports site (1995-1996). So far, she has worked in the journalist field. In addition, she moderates the show “The Jump”, in which they discuss NBA and report on news and stories from the game. She is known as one of The Hollywood Reporter’s “10 Most Powerful Voices in Sports Media”. She was also referred to as “Women We Love” by Esquire. 1.1 million people follow her on Twitter, 676,000 people follow her on Instagram, and 291 people follow her.
Source: @ pinterest.com
Rachel Nichols “secretly taped” to discredit her in a Florida hotel room
Recently, an ESPN representative recorded a private conversation between ESPN star Rachel Nichols, the host of “The Jump,” and someone else and distributed video clips of this recording to smear Nichols, Deadspin reported Thursday. ESPN is “extremely disappointed” after one person tapes a video feed of a private conversation with Rachel Nichols, moderator of “The Jump”. An anonymous party sent Deadspin four clips of the conversation, hoping to “unmask” Nichols as a “backslider”. Their conversation reportedly lasted 30 minutes, although Deadspin only received four minutes of edited footage. Since Deadspin received only one side of the conversation, the website declined to disclose the details of the call. It was all about Nichols’ career and how ESPN handled reporting on the NBA final. Deadspin added that nothing Nichols said in the clips put her in a negative light. ESPN called this action in a statement to Deadspin “unacceptable and an interference with Rachel’s privacy”. Nichols is in the Orlando area and reports on the restart of the NBA in the 2019-20 season at Disney World. It was featured on Thursday in The Jump. Nichols, formerly a print reporter for newspapers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Washington, DC, is one of the best-known media voices in the NBA.
- For the ESPN as a TV presenter, sports reporter and anchor.
- For their styles that ask difficult questions.
- For her hot look and beauty.
Source: @ imdb.com
Who are Rachel Nichols’ parents?
Rachel Nichols was born on October 18, 1973 and is in Potomac, Maryland, United States. Their nationality is American and their ethnicity is American white. Your breed is white. She was born with the birth name Rachel Michele Alexander. Her horoscope sign is Libra and her religion is Christian. From 2019, she celebrated her 46th birthday. She was born to her parents; Ronald Jacobs (father) and Jane (mother). She also has an older brother and a younger brother.
What is Rachel Nichols’ degree?
According to her education, she graduated from Winston Churchill High School in Potomac, Maryland in 1991, and graduated from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism in 1995.
How Rachel Nichols started her career?
- After completing her studies in journalism, she started her career as a sports journalist.
- In her 1990s, she began writing for the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel sports site (1995-1996) before reporting on the NHL’s Washington Capitals for the Washington Post (1996-2004).
- After reporting on the Washington Capitals of the NHL for the Washington Post, she joined ESPN in 2004.
- There she was regularly part of the SportsCenter, the Sunday NFL Countdown and the Monday Night Countdown as well as regularly in the network’s NFL and NBA reporting.
- In addition, she was a correspondent for E: 60 and worked as a side reporter on a number of football broadcasts on Monday evening.
- She then left ESPN for CNN and began hosting with Rachel Nichols Unguarded in October 2013. She was also praised for her tough questioning by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell after the Ray Rice scandal and for confronting boxer Floyd Mayweather with his domestic story of violence.
- From 2013 to 2016 she also worked on the sideline for the Turner Sports NBA as part of the TNT program.
- Since returning to ESPN in 2016, she has been the co-host of “The Jump”, a daily discussion show about the NBA.
- She has also been a recurring guest host on the Pardon My Take podcast (since 2016) and the Pardon the Interruption TV show.
- Rachel has also been named one of Esquire’s “Women We Love” and one of “The 10 Most Powerful Voices in Sports Media” by The Hollywood Reporter.
- In 2013 and 2014 she was also named Sports Illustrated’s “Twitter 100” and Sports Illustrated “MMQB 100”.
- Recently in the news, one of the ESPN employees recorded a private conversation between ESPN star Rachel Nichols, the host of “The Jump”, and distributed video clips of this recording to smear Nichols, Deadspin reported Thursday.
- For this reason, ESPN is “extremely disappointed” after a person tapes a video feed of a private conversation with Rachel Nichols, moderator of “The Jump”.
Source: @ espnfrontrow.com
Who is Rachel Nichol’s husband?
According to Rachel Nichols’ marital status, she is married. She married the film and music video director Max Nichols, the son of film and director Mike Nichols. They married in 2001 in a Jewish ceremony in Venice. Rachel met her teenage spouse at the summer camp. But the duo didn’t stay in touch during his teenage years. Only after Nichols’ graduation did they meet again. They are also proud parents of two children, twin daughters. She is loyal to her husband and both support each other in difficult times. Your sexual orientation is straight.
Source: @ Liverampup.com
How much is Rachel Nichols’ fortune worth? (2020)
To date, Rachel Nichols is one of the best-earning reporters in America. She has received worldwide recognition for her amazing skills and incredibly inspiring success. As of 2020, Rachel’s net worth is estimated at around $ 10 million, while her salary is estimated at $ 1.5 million. She lives in an amazing king-size mansion and has a lavish lifestyle. Your source of income is a journalistic career. She is currently satisfied with her earnings.
How tall is Rachel Nichols?
Rachel Nichols is a very beautiful woman and she has been preserved amazingly. She is an astonishing 5 feet 7 inches or 1.65 meters tall and her body weighs 56 kg. Her astonishing body size is 36-34-38 inches. Her dress size is 4 US and her shoe size 7 US. She has a light skin tone with dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Overall, she has a healthy body with a charming personality.
Did you know?
- She is an American sports journalist who is now working as a television presenter, sports reporter and presenter for the ESPN.
- She also hosts the show “The Jump”, where they discuss NBA and report on news and stories from the game.
- She is known as one of The Hollywood Reporter’s “10 Most Powerful Voices in Sports Media”.
- She also has an older brother and a younger brother.
- She married the film and music video director Max Nichols, the son of film and director Mike Nichols.