Michelle Keegan is an English actress, known for her roles as Tina McIntyre in the ITV Coronation Street series and Lance Corporal Georgie Lane in the BBC drama Our Girl. Keegan also played Tracy in Ordinary Lies and Tina Moore in Tina and Bobby. Keegan has also appeared in several other notable television series. She was the sexiest woman in the world of FHM in 2015.
Michelle Elizabeth Keegan
Anniversary / Date of birth
Michelle Keegan was born on June 3, 1987 in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England.
She is currently 32 years old.
Sign of the sun
His father is English while his mother is Gibraltarian.
Keegan attended the St. Patrick Roman Catholic High School in Eccles. She then registered Manchester School of Acting. Keegan worked at the Selfridges department store before beginning her acting career.
- Father – Michael Keegan
- Mother – Jacqueline Keegan
- Brothers and sisters – Andrew Michael Keegan (younger brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Michelle Keegan dated –
- Anthony Quinlan (2006-2008) – From 2006 to 2008, English actors had romantic relationships with each other.
- Brad Howard (2008-2010) – From 2008 to 2010, she attended the Brad Howard model.
- Max George (2010-2012) – Michelle started dating Max Want in December 2010. The lovebirds got engaged on June 12, 2011. They separated in July 2012.
- Mark Wright (2012-Present) – Mark Wright and Michelle, the UK reality TV star, started dating in December 2012. Mark and Michelle became engaged in September 2013. Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright were married in May 2015. They do not have children.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32E
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She played Tina McIntyre in the soap opera ITV Coronation Street from 2008 to 2014. She also won the British Soap Award for the sexiest woman from 2009 to 2014 for the TV show.
Keegan appeared in the 2008 derivative film Coronation Street: Out of Africa for her role as Tina McIntyre.
From 2008 to 2014, Michelle played Tina McIntyre on the Coronation Street soap opera. The actress also won a 2008 British Soap Award for Best Newcomer, and then won the British Soap Award for the sexiest woman in the world, from 2009 to 2014.
Awards and nominations
Michelle Keegan Favorites
- Favorite show – Plebs on ITV2
- Favorite place in Brittany – Lake District
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
Michelle Keegan net worth
Michelle Keegan has an estimated net worth to $ 5 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Keegan
- Michelle previously worked at Manchester Airport as a registration agent.
- She launched her first collection line with Lipsy in 2014, available in stores as of July 3, 2014.
- She really likes Topshop because she can not go without buying anything.
- She had her first kiss at age 12 with a boy named Alan. Michelle was standing in the middle of the crowd of nearly 30 people on the floor, shouting Do It.
- She earned her role in the television series Coronation Street at her second audition only (out of 900 people) at the end of 2007.
- In June 2009, Keegan made her radio debut as co-host of the BBC Radio 1 show, The Official Chart.
- Michelle was ranked No. 30, No. 26 and No. 4 in 2010, 2011 and 2013 among the 100 sexiest women in FHM.
- In 2014, Keegan was part of a European tour that saw her playing Tinkerbell in Peter Pan's adaptation.
- In 2015, Keegan appeared as Tracy in the BBC's Ordinary Lies drama series.
- In 2016, Keegan played the guest role of Ursula in the humorous ITV2 series, Plebs. The same year, she appeared as a celebrity candidate in the game show Crystal Maze.
- In 2017, Keegan played Tina Moore in the television series Tina and Bobby. It was a three-part series based on the relationship of footballer Bobby Moore with his first wife, Tina Moore. The series was broadcast on ITV.