Meghan Markle, Prince Harry in trouble after being snubbed by Americans

Americans are fed up with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle appeared to be in trouble after a further backlash from Americans who totally dismissed the couple’s story.

The American people seem to be fed up with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex as they have shown no interest in the couple and their strategy of constantly hitting on their own family.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, according to an insider, are upset and considering changing their policy to win over Americans after receiving further backlash from them.

Meghan and Harry’s popularity has fallen further in the US, according to a new poll.

King Charles III’s youngest son’s approval rating has dropped three points in a month to -10 while his wife Meghan hit -17 in a new poll after the pair were brutally mocked in the South episode Park.

The California-based couple’s popularity has dropped to an all-time high in the US, where they are now less popular than the disgraced Prince Andrew, according to a shock poll.

Since December last year, Harry has dropped 48 points and Meghan 40, giving them net approval ratings of -10 and -17 respectively, according to a Redfield & Wilton survey for Newsweek, conducted on February 19.

The couple’s surging popularity across the pond comes just days after they were royally mocked by South Park – a satirical cartoon famed for taking the pulse of American culture.

However, when it came to Andrew, who kept a low profile, some 32% of respondents had a “neither favorable nor unfavorable” opinion, while 13% said “don’t know”, for a total of 45 percent. cent didn’t have a strong opinion anyway, which perhaps made him a less polarizing figure.


Hey, I am Avijit... I am mostly addicted to films, music, cricket, and football—and not necessarily in that order....

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply