Lil Reese He is a popular American rapper from Chicago. Reese is best known for his collaborations with people like Chief Keef and Fredo Santana. Lil Reese became a familiar face in the hip-hop world after she appeared in Chief Keef's successful mixtape, "I Don & # 39; t Like" in 2012. Later, the year Reese released her mixtape debut, "Don & # 39; t Like" in 2012. It is currently signed with the main record label Def Jam and Glory Boys Entertainment. On November 11, 2019, Reese was shot in broad daylight on the Chicago highway.
Why is Lil Reese famous?
- Famous as the Chicago rapper who collaborated with popular rappers like Chief Keef and Fredo Santana.
Where is Lil Reese from?
Lil Reese was born on January 6, 1993 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. His birth name is Tavares Taylor. His nationality is American. Taylor belongs to the African American ethnic group, while Capricon is his zodiac sign.
Taylor grew up in his hometown, Chicago, along with his parents and siblings. He dropped out of high school, as he became more interested in his musical career and decided to pursue his career in music. He was exposed to criminal activities such as gang violence, drugs and other illegal activities when he was young.
Lil Reese highlights
- Lil Reese began his professional career by dropping bars in early 2010 when he was only 17 years old.
- Reese began his career after appearing in the popular rapper, Chief Keef's hit song, "I Don & # 39; t Like" in 2012. The song reached # 73 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- He gained much more recognition through his music videos, including "Us" and "Beef".
- Reese then released his debut mixtape, "Don & # 39; t Like" in the same year 2012.
- In November 2012, he released a remix for his song "Us" with Drake that later appeared in Rick Ross's mixtape, "The Black Bar Mitzvah."
- In January 2013, Lil Reese released a remix to his song "Traffic" with Young Jeezy and Twista.
- On September 2, 2013, Lil Reese released his second solo mixtape, "Supa Savage."
- The tape included the soundtracks "Relate", "Wassup" and "Team" that were released by 3Hunna Entertainment and Glory Boyz Entertainment.
- In June 2015, Reese released his third 15-track mixtape, "Supa Savage 2", which included songs like "All That Haten", "Benji Chasin" and "Day 1".
- In January 2016, RBC Records released its fourth mixtape, "300 Degrees."
- In February 2017, Reese released its fifth mixtape, "The Better Days."
- In August 2017, his joint EP was released with Lil Durk, "Supa Vultures", which included songs such as "Distance", "1500" and "Unstoppable".
- In May 2018, his sixth mixtape, "Get Back Gang," was released, which also featured Detroit Tee Grizley in a song, "Ready 4 Real."
- His popular EP, "Normal Backwards" was released at the end of 2018, led by "Ludacris" and "Stop That".
- His next mixtape, "Don & # 39; t Like 2" is scheduled to be released in 2019.
Who is Lil Reese dating?
Lil Reese has dated some beautiful ladies, but there is no information about it. However, in 2014, he received his baby, Aubri Taylor.
In addition, Lil Reese has been involved in many controversies and scandals, since in 2010 he pleaded guilty to charges of theft and was sent to two years probation. In 2013, he was arrested for possession of marijuana.
On November 11, 2019, Lil Reese was shot during a car chase in County Club Hills, as his jeep has 12 shos and has a blow to the neck. He was taken immediately to the hospital, but still, he is in critical condition.
What is the net value of Lil Reese?
Lil Reese has had a great gain in his professional career as a rapper. Reese has managed to accumulate a fortune worth a thousand dollars through his mixtapes, singles and concerts. The estimated net present value of Reese is around $ 1 million.
The 26-year-old rapper, Lil Reese has a maintained male body physique. Reese stands with a height of 5 feet. 8 inches. while your body weighs about 65 kg (143 lbs). He has a dark complexion with black hair and black eyes.