Leah Remini is an American actress, author, former Scientologist and critic of Scientology. She starred in Carrie Heffernan's long comedy series CBS The King of Queens and co-hosted The Talk. Since 2016, she co-produced and hosted the Emmy Award-winning documentary series Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath. A member of the Church of Scientology since childhood, Remini left the organization in 2013 and began to publicly criticize Scientology. Two years later, she published Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology, her dissertation on her Scientology experience and the reasons for her departure.
Leah Marie Remini
Actress, Author, Activist
Anniversary / Date of birth
Leah Remini was born on June 15, 1970 in New York, United States.
She is currently sold 49 years old.
Sign of the sun
His mother is of Austrian Jewish descent, while his father is of Italian descent.
Leah left school after moving to Los Angeles at the age of 13 with her mother to devote herself to the acting career.
- Father – George Remini (owner of the asbestos disposal company)
- Mother – Vicki Marshall (school teacher)
- Brothers and sisters – Nicole Remini (older sister) (actress), Elizabeth (half sister), Shannon Farrara (younger half sister) (actress), Christine (half sister), Stephanie Remini (half sister) (deceased in 2013)
Boyfriend / spouse
Leah Remini had an appointment –
- Angelo Pagan (1996 to date) – Leah Remini began dating the actor Angelo Pagan in 1996 after meeting him at a Cuban restaurant. They got married in July 2003 and went to the next level. Their wedding was covered in the February 2004 issue of InStyle magazine. About a year later, in June 2004, she gave birth to a daughter, Sofia.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In kilograms – 59 kg
- In pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 34C
She is wearing size 6.5 shoes.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Emmy Award-winning actress Leah Remini has appeared on several high-profile television shows, including CBS's sitcom The King of Queens.
In 1997, Leah made her first appearance in Critics and Other Freaks in the minor role of actress at the audition.
In 1988, Remini debuted on a television show in the sitcom Head of the Class in an episode.
Remini starred in TV commercials for Mandee Clothing (1985), Quaker State Motor Oil (2000-2002) and Pacer Center's Bullying Campaign (2013).
Leah Remini Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Leah Remini net worth
Leah Remini has a net worth estimated at $ 20 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Leah Remini
- She became a member of the Church of Scientology at the age of 9 and eventually became one of the most virulent advocates of religion.
- In 1991, Remini played a supporting role in the ABC short comedy, The Man in the Family.
- In 2002, she was ranked 19th by Stuff magazine in the list of the 102 sexiest women in the world.
- In October 2011, Remini signed a talent development contract at ABC and ABC Studios, forcing the network and the studio to develop a humorous project to allow Remini to play and produce.
- In 2013, Remini joined the casting of TV Land's comedy The Land, playing a recurring role from season three.
- In July 2013, she decided to leave the Church of Scientology because of the restrictive policy that discouraged to question the decisions made by church leader David Miscavige. Actor Tom Cruise is also a member of the Church of Scientology.
- In August 2013, she filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department to report the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige. The police, however, found the report unfounded.
- In November 2015, Leah released her memoir Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology, which made explosive revelations about her old religion.
- In November 2015, in an interview, she treated her mother as a slut and revealed that she was taking drugs in her 70s. She gave this interview to prevent the campaign of defamation of the church.
- In 2016, she made headlines collaborating with A & E Network on a documentary series entitled Leah Remini: Scientology and Consequences.
- Visit his official website @ leahremini.com.