Brief facts from Kellen Mond
|Famous name||Ladles moon|
|Birth Name||Kellen Louis Moon|
|Date of birth||1999-06-22|
|job||American soccer player|
|Birth nation||United States of America|
|place of birth||San Antonio, Texas|
|Secondary school||IMG Academy High School|
|university||Texas A&M University|
|Net worth||In thousands of dollars|
|Source of wealth||Football career|
An American football quarterback who plays for the Texas A&M Aggies is named after Ladles moon. Kellen began his career at Ronald Reagan High School in San Antonio, Texas, before moving to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida before his senior year. He later enlisted at Texas A&M University to play college football under head coach Kevin Sumlin. His first college match was against the UCLA Bruins, where he completed 12 of 21 passes for 105 yards and one touchdown.
Kellen Mond ended the Texas A&M season with an Orange Bowl win against North Carolina
Kellen Mond did not rule out returning to school as this season was a “free year” due to COVID-19. If he comes back, Texas A&M is an immediate contender for the college football playoffs in 2021, but he qualifies for the April NFL Draft. After the game, Mond was asked about his career with the Aggies and if he would consider going back to school next season. “I mean, it’s huge,” said Moon. “It’s a phenomenal feeling. I’ve had so much support from so many different people, through ups and downs, injuries, mental health problems and just being able to overcome things and look back at where I was after the UCLA game It’s been a phenomenal feeling to be able to graduate as Orange Bowl champion four years later and I’m grateful for the path I’ve taken throughout my career. “I’ve been puzzled and like me earlier this week said it was something that was being spoken in the locker room but no decisions were made and I really just wanted to get out of here and focus on what exactly I need to focus on and that was to execute and lead my team to one another victory. That has been my main focus for the past two weeks. “He was also asked about an emotional moment with head coach Jimbo Fisher caught on the field right after the Aggies win. He finished the game 16 of 26 and passed for 232 yards during the season, Moon was 188 of 297 passes ( 63.3% degree of completion) for 2,282 yards, 19 touchdowns, three interceptions, 294 rushing yards and four rushing touchdowns. In his career he finished 801 of 1,358 passes (59% completion percentage) for 9,661 yards, 71 touchdowns, 27 interceptions, 1,609 Rushing yards and 22 rushing touchdowns.
- As an American football quarterback for the Texas A&M Aggies.
- For overtaking 1,936 yards and 20 touchdowns and rushed for 775 yards and 18 touchdowns as a senior.
What is the birthplace of Kellen Mond?
On June 22, 1999, Kellen Mond was born in San Antonio, Texas (hometown / place of birth) with the maiden name / real name of Kellen Louis Mond. He is an American citizen and his ethnic background is American White. His race is white. From 2021 he would celebrate his 22nd birthday from June 22nd. Hence, his current age is 21 years after his 2020 birthday party. Talking about his family, he was born to his parents; Kevin Mond (father) and mother. His father is a chess player. You’ve spent time studying the recent history of NFL drafting and being able to indicate the number of quarterbacks drafted and when. “We’ll see what happens,” said Kevin Mond. In terms of his education, he attended IMG Academy High School. In terms of college, he signed up to Texas A&M University to play college football under head coach Kevin Sumlin. Cancer is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
What was Kellen Mond’s high school & college career like?
- When Kellen later attended Ronald Reagan High School, he was initially transferred to the IMG Academy. In his senior year, he completed 1,936 yards and 20 touchdowns and rushed for 775 yards and 18 touchdowns. He’s even been rated a five-star recruit by the Rivals.com recruitment network and ranked number one quarterback with double threat in his class.
- He then joined Texas A&M University to play college football under head coach Kevin Sumlin. He started his first year in 2017 as a backup for Nick Starkel.
- His first match was against the UCLA Bruins, where he completed 12 of 21 passes for 105 yards and a touchdown.
- Later, Mond and Nick Starkel continued to fight for the job after a long summer competition. Moon then held onto the starting position for the remainder of the season, leading the Aggies to an 8-4 record and a # 19 rank in the college football playoff regular season rankings. The Aggies’ season culminated in a historic 74-72 win in seven hours overtime against SEC rivals Louisiana State University (LSU).
- The game set multiple records, including the most points ever scored in any FBS-era game, and combined a handful of other games with seven hours of overtime for the longest college football game ever.
Who is Kellen Mond Dating?
Kellen Mond is not yet married and is about to get married. There isn’t much about his personal relationship and girlfriend as he always keeps his distance in his personal life and in his media. But we know that he is not married and has no wife. Since he is still unmarried and single, there is no chance he will get divorced. Further and additional information about him can be found in the wiki. In fact, he’s got a lot to do professionally so he probably doesn’t have much time left for relationships and everything else. He is currently making his career. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much does Kellen Mond’s net worth and salary cost?
Kellen Mond is a football quarterback who is currently in his career. As of 2020, the net worth of trowels is estimated at thousands of dollars. While his exact fortune is still to be developed. Similarly, his salary is also hidden as he has not mentioned anything about his career income and is no doubt happy with his income. His source of wealth is his football career and he is content with his income today.
How big is Kellen Mond?
He stands tall at a height of 1.88 m or 6 ft 2 in. His balanced weight is 98 kg or 217 lbs. He has a very charming smile that attracts a lot of people. He has a pair of black eyes with short black hair. He also has a very short beard. While his other body measurements like chest size, waist size, bicep size and more still have to be disclosed. He takes great care of his body through frequent exercises.
Did you know?
- Kellen began his career at Ronald Reagan High School in San Antonio, Texas, before moving to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida before his senior year.
- His first college match was against the UCLA Bruins, where he completed 12 of 21 passes for 105 yards and one touchdown.
- His full name / real name is Kellen Louis Mond.
- Cancer is his zodiac sign.
- He was rated a five-star recruit by the Rivals.com recruiting network and ranked number one quarterback with double threat in his class.