Biography of Kate Siegel
This is what you need to know about Kate Siegel, an American actress and screenwriter. Siegel is best known for her collaborations with her husband, director Mike Flanagan. He appears in the films of Oculus (2013), Hush (2016, also co-wrote the screenplay with him), Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016). And Gerald’s Game (2017), as well as in his TV series The Haunting of Hill House (2018). Also The Haunting of Bly Manor (2020).
Kate Siegel Age
Siegel was born on August 9, 1982, in Silver Spring, Maryland, United States. He is 38 years old since 2020.
Kate Siegel Height
Siegel is located at an altitude of 1.73 m.
Kate Siegel Parents – Parents – Siblings
Parents – Siblings
Siegel was born in Silver Spring, Maryland to parents Laura Siegelbaum and Paul Siegelbaum. She has not revealed any information about her siblings. Information about her siblings will be updated as soon as it is available.
Kate Siegel Wife
Siegel is a happily married lady with her wonderful husband director Mike Flanagan. The couple tied the knot in 2016.
Kate Siegel Children
Siegel and her cute husband Mike Flanagan are the parents of their two children, Cody Paul Flanagan’s son, and a daughter, Theodora.
Kate Siegel Net Worth
Siegel has a net worth of US $ 3 million. Her career as an actress is her main source of income.
Kate Siegel Education
Siegel joined St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Maryland. In 2004, he graduated from the University of Syracuse.
Kate Siegel Career
On January 23, 2007, Siegel made her film debut in The Curse of The Black Dahlia, which was released. On April 28, 2007, she continued to star in Hacia La Oscuridad, which had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival. Siegel also appeared on Steam with Ruby Dee and Chelsea Handler. She appeared in the short film Knocked Down directed by Ted Collins in 2008. Siegel made her television debut in Ghost Whisperer as Cheryl in 2009. She appeared in Numbers as Rachel Hollander in 2010. Siegel then appeared in an episode of Castle. In the same year he appeared in the drama-thriller Wedding Day.
Siegel appeared at Man Camp in 2013. The same year she appeared on Oculus, a horror film written and directed by Mike Flanagan. In September 2013, the film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival and was released in April 2014. It also appeared in an episode of Mob City. Siegel appeared in Demon Legacy in 2014. It was revealed that she and Mike Flanagan will adapt the young novel 13 Days to Midnight into a film in November 2015. In 2016, Siegel made her screenwriting debut opposite her husband Mike Flanagan in Hush. The film had its world premiere in South by Southwest on March 11, 2016. It was released on Netflix on April 8, 2016. It starred in a commercial for psoriasis medications Stelara in July 2016.
That same year, he appeared in Ouija: Origin of Evil, also directed by Flanagan, which was released on October 21, 2016. Siegel co-starred with Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood in the adaptation of Stephen King’s Gerald’s Game, which also directed Flanagan in 2017. On September 29, 2017, the film was released by Netflix. In 2018, she starred as Theodora Crain in the Netflix supernatural horror series The Haunting of Hill House. Based on the 1959 novel by Shirley Jackson of the same name. Siegel also mentioned the Calling Darkness podcast and was a voice actor for The NoSleep Podcast.
Kate Siegel is deaf
The 38-year-old actress is a professional when it comes to the horror genre. Siegel is known for her collaboration with her husband, director Mike Flanagan. In his scary movies (he also created the series Haunting).
Kate Siegel Movies and TV shows
- 2007 Into Darkness Jenn Also known as Total Darkness
- 2007 The Curse of the Black Dahlia Jennifer Direct-to-video
- 2007 Steam Elizabeth
- 2008 Knocked Down Lance Auxiliary Film
- Puke in My Mouth Lady Download Short Film 2
- Wedding day 2012 Erica
- 2012 The short film The Collector Jess
- 2013 Man Camp Teresa
- 2013 Oculus Marisol Chavez
- 2014 Demon Legacy Jack
- 2014 Dead Room: Origins Jade Short movie
- 2015 The Natalie Short Program movie
- Short film of 2015 Wine Jabs Vivian
- 2016 Hot Beth
- 2016 Hush Maddie Young also screenwriter
Nominated – BloodGuts UK Horror Award for Best Actress
Nominated – Fangoria Chainsaw Award for Best Actress
Nominated – Fright Meter Award for Best Actress
- 2016 Ouija: Origin of Evil Jenny Browning
- The game Sally of Gerald 2017
- 2019 Let’s Go Down Ember Short movie
- Episode 2009 Ghost Whisperer Cheryl: “This Hant’s Haunted”
- 2010 Numbers Rachel Hollander Episode: “And the winner is…”
- 2012 The Unknown Evey Kyler episode: “Prime Cut”
- Episode of Castle Castle Nadia 2012: “47 Seconds”
- 2012 Where we will be Stephanie Episode: “Pilot”
- 2013 Mob City Tandy episode: “Stay Down”
- 2018 The Haunting of Hill House Theodora “Theo” Crain (adult) Main role? 10 episodes
- 2020 Hawaii Five-0 Joanna Episode: “S10E14 – In Honolulu, Stunned by the Wind”
- 2020 The Haunting of Bly Manor Viola Willoughby / The Lady of the Lake 2 episodes
TBA Midnight Mass TBA Upcoming Series