Kate Middleton who is officially known as Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, is a member of the British royal family. Her husband, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is expected to become King of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth Kingdoms, making Catherine a future bride. She is associated with several charitable organizations. In 2012 and 2013, Time magazine ranked it among the 100 most influential personalities in the world.
Catherine Elizabeth Middleton
Waity Katie, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Kate
Catalog Photographer, Web Designer, Princess
Anniversary / Date of birth
Kate Middleton was born on January 9, 1982 at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, Berkshire, England.
She is currently 37 years old.
Sign of the sun
Anglican / Episcopalian
Middleton attended a English nursery school in Jordan, in Amman. She then moved to her home in Berkshire, where she was registered at St Andrew's School near the village of Pangbourne in Berkshire, then briefly to Downe House. She attended Marlborough College, a mixed independent boarding school in Wiltshire until 2001. In 2005, she graduated from University of St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland, with a Masters in Art History (2: 1 Hons).
- Father – Michael Francis Middleton (former British Airways flight attendant, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith (former flight dispatcher at British Airways, Entrepreneur)
- Brothers and sisters – Philippa "Pippa" Charlotte Middleton (Sister), James William Middleton (Brother)
- Relatives – Peter Middleton (grandfather) (pilot), Queen Elizabeth II, Zara Phillips, Prince Philip, Lady Louise Windsor, Peter Phillips, Princess Anne, Prince Edward, Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice Princess Diana
Boyfriend / spouse
Kate Middleton dated –
- Rupert Finch (2001-2002) – Kate was then from Rupert Finch while she was at St. Andrews University in Scotland, but this love was not far off and broke out in March 2002.
- Prince William (2004 to today) – She began her relationship with Prince William, with whom she was a friend in high school. The paparazzi have also been threatened several times. Kate Middleton continued her love by hiring Prince William in October 2010 in Kenya, East Africa, while on a 10-day trip to the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. The couple is married at Westminster Abbey on April 29, 2011 with the day declared holiday in the UK. There was a total of 1900 guests. They have three children together, a son, Prince George Alexander Louis, born July 22, 2013, a daughter, Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, born May 2, 2015 and a son, Prince Louis, born April 23, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 meters
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 23 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She wears shoes of size 9.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 3 (US).
His relationship and marriage to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. As a style icon, Kate has been featured in many magazines and fashion magazines, as well as on many dress code lists.
She is not an actress and so has not made any film. However, his film about marriage was broadcast on television on April 18, 2011 in the United States under the title William & Kate. This has been shown by the network for life.
She appeared in a shampoo commercial.
Kate Middleton Favorites
- Favorite people – Princess Diana
- Preferred accessory – Hats
- Favorite Restaurant – The pork ear in Chelsea (GastroPub)
- Favorite haunt – The Swiss ski resort of Verbier
- Favorite food – Caramel pudding
- Favorite color – Blue red
Kate Middleton net worth
Kate Middleton has an estimated net worth to $ 50 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
This is the official Twitter account of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and their Royal Foundation, based at Kensington Palace.
Some lesser known facts about Kate Middleton
- She is the eldest of three siblings.
- She was a year apart before enrolling at the University of St. Andrews. During this period, she traveled to Chile to participate in a Raleigh International program and then studied at the British Institute in Florence, Italy.
- She has a great passion for the sport. During her college years, she played hockey for the university team.
- After graduation, Kate worked for her parent company, Party Pieces, and a part-time buyer at Jigsaw Junior in London.
- Prince Williams offered her, on their private vacation in Kenya, the engagement ring of her mother, which is an oval ring in 18 carat blue sapphire and diamond.
- The Duchess of Cambridge has been designated as an icon of style by fashion outlets. In 2007, she was ranked # 8 on Tatler's best-dressed women list.
- Vanity Fair named it the highest ranked No. 1 in 2010, 2011 and 2012, while the Harper's British Bazaar named it the highest ranked in 2011.
- She won the Duke of Edinburgh's Gold Award at Marlborough College, which included a four-day hike.
- She has a dog named, Lupo.
- On September 13, 2012, she was photographed naked by Closer magazine as she sunbathed at Château d'Autet.
- In 2012 and 2013, Time magazine ranked it among the 100 most influential personalities in the world.
- In June 2012, the Prince William and Prince Harry Foundation was renamed Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, to reflect Catherine's contribution to the cause.
- In June 2014, the couple traveled to France to attend the commemoration of the 70th anniversary of Normandy's landing at Gold Beach.
- In 2017, she replaced the queen as patron of the Lawn Tennis Association, All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club and Action for Kids.
- In August 2019, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge participated in the King's Cup Regatta to raise funds for eight different charities.