Kandi Burruss is a singer, songwriter, television personality, actress and American businesswoman. Burruss was first noticed in 1992 as a member of the American vocal band Xscape. In 2000, she won a Grammy Award for Best R & B Song for her contributions to TLC's hit song No Scrubs. Burruss is currently playing in the Bravo The Real Housewives of Atlanta reality show since its second release on July 30, 2009.
Kandi Lenice Burruss
Singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, TV personality, businesswoman
Hip-Hop, R & B
Kandi Koated Entertainment
Anniversary / Date of birth
Kandi Burruss was born on May 17, 1976 in College Park, Georgia (USA).
She is currently 43 years old.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Sign of the sun
She has an African American ancestry.
Burruss attended Tri-Cities High School in East Point, Georgia. She graduated from high school in 1994.
- Father – Reverend Titus Burruss Jr.
- Mother – Joyce Jones
- Brothers and sisters – Patrick Riley (older brother) (died in a car accident in 1991)
Boyfriend / spouse
Kandi Burruss dated –
- Russell "Block" Spencer – Kandi and Block have dated briefly. Block is co-owner of Block Entertainment Music Label. Kandi ended their relationship after discovering that Block was still in a relationship with his other child's mother. But at that time, Kandi was already pregnant with her daughter Riley Burruss (born August 22, 2002).
- Ashley "A.J." Jewell (2008-2009) – Kandi dated from AJ, at the end of 2008. AJ also starred in Real Housewives of Atlanta, as a fiancé of Kandi. The engagement did not last long and they were soon separated. Sharp in Kandi's life, AJ was killed after suffering a serious head injury during an altercation at an outdoor parking lot at a strip club in Atlanta on October 22, 2009.
- Todd Tucker (2011 to date) – Kandi met producer and actor Todd Tucker on the sets of The Real Housewives of Atlanta in 2011 and their relationship began to flourish. On April 4, 2014, the couple is married to Atlanta. After two years, they were lucky enough to have a son, Ace Wells Tucker (born January 6, 2016). Besides their son Ace, Kandi and their husband Todd have girls, Kaela Tucker and Riley Burruss, from their previous relationships, who live with them.
- In feet – 5 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 159 cm
- In meters – 1.59 m
- In kilograms – 62 kg
- In pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 37-28-38
- Chest – 37 inches
- Cut – 28 inches
- hip – 38 inches
- Bra size – 34C
She is wearing a shoe size 6 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 10 (US).
To be a member of the Xscape, R & B vocal quartet group. Their first album Hummin Comin at Cha was able to reach the 17th rank of the American Billboard 200 and 3rd place in the list of best R & B albums.
Burruss released his first album titled Hey Kandi on September 19, 2000, which peaked at 72nd place on the Billboard 200 and has sold more than 260,000 copies in the United States.
Kandi Burruss made her film debut with the 2008 hit drama Make It Rain for her role as Roxanne.
In 1993, Kandi made his first television appearance on Soul Train.
She appeared in Bravo television advertising.
Kandi Burruss Favorite
The favorite things of Kandi Burruss are not known.
Kandi Burruss net worth
Kandi Burruss has a net worth estimated at $ 38 million dollars as of 2019. Much of its revenue comes from its appearance in reality shows and album sales.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Kandi Burruss
- At the age of 15, she appeared in the BET series, Teen Summit.
- In 2000, Kandi became the first woman to win ASCAP's Songwriter Award of the Year and the Living Legend Award.
- Kandi also owns Raising Ace which creates high quality unisex products for babies and children.
- Kandi has worked with several popular music personalities such as TLC, Destiny's Child, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, among others.
- She won a Grammy Award for best R & B music for TLC's hit song No Scrubs.
- Burruss has made appearances in such series as Single Ladies, Thicker Than Water: The Tankards, Chef Roblé & Co. and Let's Stay Together.
- In 2009, Kandi opened its clothing line, Tags Boutique, in Atlanta.
- In 2011, she launched Bedroom Kandi, a s * x toy company that manufactures an affordable range of s * x toy products.
- In 2011, Burruss and four friends launched a web series on Ustream, Kandi Koated Nights.
- Visit his official website @ kandionline.com.