Kailand Morris is an American model and musician, best known as the son of world-renowned musician and record producer Stevie Wonder. In the footsteps of his father, he is also a passionate musician, who regularly accompanies his father on drums during his tours. The young budding star is also popular on social networks and has more than 80,000 subscribers on Instagram. His relationship with dancer Maddie Ziegler was announced publicly in 2018.
Anniversary / Date of birth
Kailand Morris was born on September 1, 2001 in the United States.
He is currently 17 years old.
Sign of the sun
His ancestors are African-Americans.
His diplomas are unknown.
- Father – Stevie Wonder (singer, songwriter, record producer)
- Mother – Kai Millard Morris (Fashion designer)
- Brothers and sisters – Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris (younger brother), Aisha Morris (former sister-in-law) (singer, songwriter), Keita Morris (former half-brother) (musician), Mumtaz Morris (former half-sister), Kwame Morris (Older ) Half-brother), Sophia Morris (older half-sister), Nia Morris (younger half-sister)
Kailand Morris has been dating dancer and actress Maddie Ziegler since October 2018. They met for the first time on the set of Dancing With The Stars in October 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 meters
- In kilograms – 72 kg
- In pounds – 159 lbs
His shoe size is 11 (US).
Kailand made his runway debut at the women's Spring / Summer 2019 Parade, where he competed for Dolce & Gabbana.
Kailand is widely known as the son of singer-songwriter and record producer Stevie Wonder. He is also known for his relationship with the dancer and actress Maddie Ziegler.
Endorsements of the mark
He modeled for Dolce & Gabbana and other fashion brands.
Kailand Morris Favorites
- Favorite clothing brand – Gucci
- Favorite Shoes – UNC Blue – Off-White Air Jordan 1
- Favorite song of his father – Superstition
Net worth of Kailand Morris
There is no detail on its currently available net worth, but it would earn a decent income through modeling. His father Stevie Wonder has a net worth of $ 110 million and Morris would become a millionaire if he inherited the fortune of his father. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
Social media profiles
Kailand Morris Facts
His parents divorced when he was eight years old.
His father Steve organized a big party to celebrate the 16 years of Morris at the famous "Belasco Theater" in downtown Los Angeles. Many celebrities attended the evening and rapper Travis Scott was his special guest. His parents offered Morris a brand new Mercedes as a birthday present.
He played drums alongside his father.
His father was married to blues singer Syreeta Wright from 1970 to 1972.
Morris celebrated his girlfriend's 16th birthday by posing with her in front of a brand-new Audi car in October 2018.
He likes cars.