Julianne Moore is an American actress and author for children. She is particularly known for her portrayals of emotionally troubled women in independent and Hollywood films and has received many accolades, including an Academy Award and two Golden Globes. Time magazine named Moore as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2015.
Julie Anne Smith
Anniversary / Date of birth
Julianne Moore was born on December 03, 1960 in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States.
She is currently 58 years old.
Manhattan, New York City, United States
Sign of the sun
Julianne was present J.E.B. Stuart High School at Falls Church, Virginia, in Frankfurt, Germany, where she attended American High School Frankfurt. Julianne holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theater School of Arts, Boston University in 1983.
- Father – Peter Moore Smith (served in the US Army as a paratrooper, then became a colonel and later became a military judge.)
- Mother – Anne (born Love) (psychologist and social worker from Scotland)
- Brothers and sisters – Valerie Smith (younger sister), Peter Moore Smith (younger brother) (novelist)
Boyfriend / spouse
Julianne Moore dated –
- John Gould Rubin (1986-1995) – Julianne married John Gould Rubin in 1986 after two years of dating (1984-1986). After 9 years of marriage, the couple separated in 1993 and eventually divorced in 1995.
- Bart Freundlich (2003 to date) – In 1996, Julianne began dating Bart Freundlich, a film and television producer, producer and scriptwriter. They met during the filming of The Myth of Fingerprints in 1996 and started out together. The couple has two children, a son named Caleb Freundlich (born December 1997) and his daughter Liv Helen Freundlich (born April 2002). They finally married in 2003.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 meters
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 26 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 34A
She is wearing size 6.5 shoes.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her roles in Hannibal (2001) as agent Clarice Starling, in The Hours (2002) as Laura Brown, in the Hunger Games: Mockingjay film series as President Alma Coin.
In 1990, she earned her first role in the film Contes on the dark side in which she portrayed Mom's victim.
His first television appearance took place in 1984 in an episode of a soap opera entitled The Edge of Night for his role as Carmen Engler.
She has appeared in television commercials and print advertisements for Coach Watches (2000), Revlon (2002), Leather Coach Handbags (2000), Revlon Age-Defying Foundation (2003), Aveda (2002), Revlon ' s High-Dimension Haircolor (2003-2004), Montblanc Watches (2006), Talbots Fashion Stores (2011), L? Oréal Paris? Superior Preference Hair Color System (2013), L ' 39: Age Perfect Glow Renewal facial oil from L ' Oréal Paris (2013) and others.
Awards and nominations
Julianne Moore Favorites
- Favorite books – Brundibar by Tony Kushner, Maurice Sendak, Grace: a memoir by Grace Coddington
- NYC favorite restaurants – Tomoe (for sushi), Otto (for pizza), Bar Pitti, Piccolo Angolo and Pastis, Shorty's (on Prince Street)
- Favorite Lyrics – I think I'm going to be sad, I think it's today, yes
- Favorite Guilt Pleasure – Bakery Story (App), shop on the Internet
- Favorite place – Montauk, New York
Julianne Moore net worth
Julianne Moore has an estimated net worth to $ 50 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Julianne Moore
- She has a younger sister, Valerie, and a younger brother, a novelist.
- Her hobby, reading books, led her to play in the school. She did not attend any theater or theater school.
- Besides English, she also speaks a little German.
- Her acting career began in 1984.
- Julianne is a left-handed person.
- She has also worked as a part time waitress before, just after graduating from Boston University.
- She still keeps floss, Advil and elastics in her bag.
- In 1994, she made a distinguished appearance in the classic theatrical work Vanya on 42nd Street.
- In 1996, she played the role of one of Picasso's lovers in Surviving Picasso.
- In 1997, she appeared in The Lost World: Jurassic Park by Steven Spielberg.
- Julianne Moore was voted fifth on the list of best dressed women in a poll by Life & Style in the past.
- She trained at the FBI for a few days to play Clarice in the 2001 film Hannibal.
- She is a beloved author of children's literature. She published her first book in 2007, titled Freckleface Strawberry, Best Seller of the New York Times.
- Julianne is politically liberal. She vocally supported Barack Obama in the 2008 political campaign.
- Visit his official website @ juliannemoore.net.