Jonah Hauer-King He is a popular English actor known for his appearance as Laurie Laurence in the BBC television remake, "Little Women" (2018). Jonah marked his presence in Hollywood with his debut film, "The Maiden" (2014). On November 12, 2019, it was announced that Hauer-King will play the role of Prince Eric in the upcoming live action remake of "The Little Mermaid."
Why is Jonah Hauer-King famous?
- Famous as a British actor who appeared as Laurie Laurence in the movie "Little Women."
Where is Jonah Hauer-King from?
Jonah Hauer-King was born on May 30, 1995 in Westminster, London, United Kingdom. His birth name is Jonah Andre Hauer-King. It has the citizenship of Great Britain and America so much. His ethnicity is white, while Gemini is his zodiac sign.
Jonah Hauer-King was born in a wealthy family with a high-level family background. Hauer-King is the son of a British father, Debra Hauer and an American mother, Jeremy King. His father is a theater producer and therapist, while his mother is a leading restaurateur in London.
Hauer-King was raised as a Jew along with his two sisters: Margot, who works as Director of CTO Team Strategic Partnership at WPP, in London and Hannah, who is a successful theater director and co-founder of the Damsel Productions women's theater company .
Jonah attended Eton College in Berkshire, England, after which he joined St John's College, Cambridge and graduated with a first-class degree in theology and religious studies in 2017. During those days, he played with roles of acting on stage and screen.
He always had a keen interest in acting, as he began acting while he was at school, after which he was signed by an agent soon while performing at the Edinburgh Fringe.
Highlights of Jonah Hauer-King's career
- Jonah Hauer-King began his professional career after working at Lyric Belfast in Simon Stephen's "Punk Rock."
- In 2014, when he was 19, he appeared in short films such as "The Maide" as AC and "Blue" as Kool Klown.
- He also appeared in some other short films such as "Holding on a Good Time" (2015) and "Regardez" (2016).
- He made his film debut with a lead role as Luke Hammond in Danny Huston's movie, "The Last Photograph" in 2017.
- In the same years, he appeared in television series such as "Howards End" and "Little Women".
- He made his great career after playing the role of Laurie Laurence in the BBC television remake, "Little Women" in 2018.
- In 2018, he appeared in movies, "Postcards from London" as David, "Old Boys" as Winchester and "Ashes in the Snow" as Andrius Aras.
- He appeared as Lucas in the movie "A Dog & # 39; s Way Home", as Martin in "The Song of Names" in 2019.
- King also appeared as Harry Chase in the popular war drama series, "World on Fire" in 2019.
- His next appearance will be in the movie "Once Upon a Time in Staten Island" and in the series "Agatha and the Curse of Ishtar".
- On November 12, 2019, it was announced that Hauer-King will play the role of Prince Eric in the upcoming live action remake of "The Little Mermaid."
Who is Jonah Hauer-King dating?
The 24-year-old English actor, Jonah Hauer-King is currently single. He is not dating anyone at this time.
What is the net worth of Jonah Hauer-King?
Jonah Hauer-King has managed to earn good income through his professional career as an actor. He has managed to accumulate a fortune worth thousands of dollars through his various films and series.
King has an estimated net worth of $ 600k.
How tall is Jonah Hauer-King?
Jonah Hauer-King has a well maintained athletic physique. King stands with a height of 5 feet. 8 inches (1.73 m) while your body weighs about 68 kg (150 lbs). He has a clear complexion with black hair and green eyes.