Jessie Mueller She is an American actress and singer. She began her acting career in Chicago and won a Joseph Jefferson Award in 2008 for her role as Carrie Pipperidge in Carousel. In 2011, she moved to New York City to star in a Broadway revival of On a Clear Day You Can See Forever, for which she was nominated for a Tony Award. She won the 2014 Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her performance as Carole King in Beautiful: The Carole King Musical. He also received two additional nominations for the best actresses for the Tony Award for his roles in Waitress in 2016 and the revival of Carousel Broadway in 2018. To learn more about the actress, read on below.
Where was Jessie Mueller born?
Remembering her first years of life, Jessie Mueller was born as Jessica Ruth Mueller for the actors, Jill and Roger Mueller and grew up in Evanston, Illinois. She is American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. She has three brothers; Andrew and Matt, and Abby. Mueller is Lutheran.
Regarding his education, Mueller graduated from Evanston Township High School in 2001 and from Syracuse University in 2005.
When did Jessie Mueller start acting?
- After graduating, he returned to Chicago and performed for the Shakespeare Theater in Chicago, traveling to England in 2006 to perform at the Swan Theater in Stratford-upon-Avon as Lady Mortimer in Henry IV. She followed this with several roles in the Chicago area, including Lizzie Fields in Baby, Once Upon a Mattress as Lady-In-Waiting and Esther in Meet Me in St.Louis.
- At the Marriott Theater in Lincolnshire, Illinois, he played roles in Shout! The Mod Musical, Shenandoah, Miss Adelaide in Guys and Dolls and Tzeitel in Fiddler on the Roof. In 2009, Mueller starred in two musicals at the Goodman Theater, Animal Crackers as Grace / Mary and A Christmas Carol as Belle Catherine.
- He made his Broadway debut in a revised version of On a Clear Day You Can See Forever as Melinda Wells, a role originated by Barbara Harris. The musical premiered in December 2011. Mueller received critical praise for his performance, with a critic commenting. "
- Her voice contains Garland notes, but she is not a diva, she is a star of the supreme possession of herself. "For this role, Mueller was nominated for the Drama Desk Award for Best Leading Actress in a Musical and the Tony Award for Best Outstanding Actress in a Musical She played Cinderella in a 2012 public theater production of Stephen Sondheim's Into the Woods at the Delacorte Theater.
- Her next role was in the role of Helena Landless / Miss Janet Conover in the revival of The Mystery of Edwin Drood of the Roundabout Theater Company in 2012, for which she was nominated for a Drama Desk Award. He then assumed the role of Billie Bendix in Nice Work If You Can Get It, from March 29, 2013 until the end of the program on June 15, 2013.
- Also in 2013, he once again assumed the role of Carrie Pipperidge in Carousel at Lincoln Center in a staged concert production backed by the New York Philharmonic, a special that was filmed and broadcast on PBS's Life from Lincoln Center.
- Mueller appeared in the musical Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, which premiered on Broadway on January 12, 2014. She originated the lead role of Carole King. She had played this role in the test in San Francisco in 2013. She won the Drama Desk Award and the Tony Award for Best Leading Actress in a Musical. She left Broadway production on March 6, 2015.
- Mueller repeated his role as Jenna in the musical adaptation of the movie Waitress on Broadway, having previously played the role in a musical workshop in late 2014. With music and lyrics by Sara Bareilles and directed by Diane Paulus, the musical premiered in the American Repertory Theater in August 2015. The waitress opened at the Brooks Atkinson Theater on April 24, 2016.
- In April 2017, shortly after his departure from Waitress, it was announced that Mueller would play the leading role of Julie Jordan in a Carousel Broadway revival. The production began the advances on February 28, 2018 at the Imperial Theater and opened on April 12. Production closed on September 16, 2018.
- It was recently announced that Mueller will play country music legend Loretta Lynn in the original Lifetime Patsy & Loretta film, alongside Megan Hilty as Patsy Cline. The film began to be produced in Nashville in March 2019 and will be released in October 2019, according to a producer.
Is Jessie Mueller married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Jessie's current marital status is not married, but he is in a relationship with Andy Truschinski, actor, film producer and playwright. The couple met while performing in front of him in a production of Goodman Theater by A Christmas Carol. Currently, the couple resides in New York City.
How much net worth does Jessie Mueller have?
As an actress, Jessie earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. According to online sites, their estimated net worth is $ 20 million as of 2019, while their salary has not yet been disclosed.
How tall is Jessie Mueller?
Observing the physics of her body, Jessie measures 5 feet 5½ inches and her weight is unknown. His other body statistics have not yet been disclosed. In case of disclosure, we will let you know.