Jennifer Williams is a United States Department of State official who assisted US Vice President Mike Pence as Special Adviser on European and Russian Affairs. She also served as US Ambassador to the British Press Officer in London for three years.
What is Jennifer Williams famous for?
- Known as an official of the US State Department
When was Jennifer Williams born?
Jennifer Williams was born on March 7, 1977 in Houston, Texas, USA. American is her nationality. Her birth name is Jennifer Williams. Their ethnicity is white. Virgo is her zodiac sign.
She was born the son of Brad Williams (father) and Denise Lane Williams (mother). She grew up in her hometown of Houston, Texas. He has a younger sister, Kelsey Beasley. She attended Memorial High School.
During her studies, she was a class vice president and graduated in 2001. Later, she attended Georgetown University and graduated with a bachelor's degree in international security studies. She later graduated from Princeton University with a Masters in Public Policy.
Trending: Jennifer Williams becomes the first witness for Trump-Zelensky Call
Jennifer Williams recently said on 19 November 2019 that she was one of the few officials who knew of Trump's phone call to Ukrainian President Zelensky on 25 July 2019. She was also the first witness of Pence's staff to testify in the impeachment investigation against Donald Trump.
In the Trump Zelensky appeal Trump asked Zelensky to initiate an investigation against one of Trump's domestic opponents. She also pointed out that she overheard this call and that the US President's administration wanted to have better knowledge of the controversy surrounding Burisma.
Jennifer Williams career highlights
- In 2005, Jennifer Williams began her career as a political commissioner for Secretary of State Michael Chertoff at the US Department of Homeland Security.
- From 2006 she worked for 13 years in the US State Department.
- She also led the US government humanitarian aid program for Syrian refugees from 2011 to 2014.
- She also served as a special assistant to the Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs at the State Department's headquarters in Washington, DC.
- She was also US Ambassador to the British Press Officer in London for three years.
- She is currently working as a Mike Pence Adviser for European and Russian Affairs since April 2019.
- In September 2019, she also accompanied Pence as he traveled to Poland with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to receive some US $ 400 million of the White House 's frozen military aid.
Who is Jennifer Williams married to?
US Secretary of State Jennifer William has managed to keep her life secret from the media. She seems to focus more on her career than on her private life. There is no information about her personal life and her family. She currently lives in Washington DC.
What is the fortune of Jennifer Williams?
42-year-old Jennifer Williams has a good record of her job. Their estimated net value from 2019 was $ 1 million. Their salary has not yet been announced. She lives a luxurious lifestyle with her current income and wealth.
How tall is Jennifer Williams?
42-year-old Jennifer Williams has a well-groomed body. It stands with a size of 5 feet 9 inches and a weight of around 68 kg. Her hair is blond while her eyes are brown.