Jeffree Star is a celebrity of the American Internet, YouTuber beauty, makeup artist, model, entrepreneur and singer-songwriter. In 2009, Star released his first and only studio album, Beauty Killer, which featured songs such as Lollipop Luxury starring Nicki Minaj. In 2010, he signed with Konvict Muzik, whose founder, Akon, described Star as the next Lady Gaga, with the intention of launching a second album titled Concealer. In November 2014, he founded his own cosmetics company, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, which he promoted on his YouTube channel. That was enough to make him the 5th highest paid YouTube star in December 2018.
Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr.
Celebrity Internet, Beauty YouTuber, Makeup Artist, Model, Entrepreneur, Singer
Pop, Synthpop, Electropop, Electronic, Dance-Pop
Popsicle Disks, Kon Live
Anniversary / Date of birth
Jeffree Star was born on November 15, 1985 in Orange County, California, USA.
She is currently 33 years old.
Sign of the sun
Jeffree Star went to the Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, California.
- Father – Glen Steininger (died when Jeffree was 6 years old)
- Mother – Laurie Steininger (model)
- Brothers and sisters – No
Boyfriend / spouse
Jeffree Star dated –
- Chris Crocker (2005-2009) – Jeffree reportedly began attending actor Chris Crocker in 2005. They broke up in 2009 after spending nearly 4 years.
- Nathan Schwandt (2015-present) – Jeffree started dating Nathan Schwandt in March 2015. They met via Instagram. Their relationship found its way into the gossip newspapers after being seen together in the streets of New York celebrating Jeffree's birthday. A few days after their trip to New York, Jeffree confirmed his new relationship by posting their picture on Instagram. He followed with another position in January. This time, they were photographed in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85m
- In kilograms – 73 kg
- In pounds – 161 lbs
His natural hair color is not known, he loves to dye them in different vibrant shades.
His popularity as a makeup and fashion influencer on YouTube. He has more than 5 million subscribers on his official YouTube channel.
In 2008, he made his first appearance in the musical Hella Crazy..
Start of the album
In September 2009, Jeffree released her first studio album, Beauty Killer., which was a moderate success.
In July 2007, Jeffree made his debut on a TV show as himself on the talk show Spread TV..
Jeffree Star has appeared in a series of television commercials for products of her own brand Jeffree Star Cosmetics. He has appeared in commercials for Velour liquid lipstick and lip ammunition.
- The most famous quarrel of Jeffree Star is that of the famous tattoo artist and owner of Kat Von D Beauty, Kat Von D. Von D ended their relationship by claiming that they "used drugs, racism and intimidation ". Star had accused Kat Von D of being separated from him after launching his own line of cosmetics. Jeffree Star also accused Von D of taking advantage of her name as she continued to sell a lipstick named "Jeffree" after announcing that she would remove the shadow from her collection.
- Kylie Jenner has launched a product in a packaging designed by Star since 2014. Star was not satisfied with what he considered a "by-product packaging". He had also reviewed his set of $ 360 makeup brushes. After the quarrel, Jenner removed Star from his PR list.
- Kim Kardashian has released outline powders in her palette. When Jeffree Star saw the color samples, he pointed out that something was wrong. Star replied that Kim had to learn to sample well. Later, Kim Kardashian tried to defend Star against an allegedly racist remark he had made. She told followers to "give it back". Responding to a violent reaction, she said, "I really did not have the right to say: do you overcome a situation involving racism".
- Manny MUA, Laura Lee and Gabriel Zamora all quarreled with Star, surfacing publicly after Star called Laura Lee "pure evil." Gabriel Zamora tweeted accusing Star of racism. However, old offensive tweets and snaps of Laura, Manny and Gabriel revealed the hypocrisy of the trio. Since then, Laura has posted a video of apologetic crying that has been criticized because she was perceived as a victim. The video has been viewed more than nine million times and more than 711,000 do not like it. Gabriel Zamora has issued his own apology accusing Laura and Manny of being false friends and attempting to blame everything and trying to separate from the scandal. Finally, Manny MUA posted his own video apologizing; it also received a shock in return.
Jeffree Star Favorites
- Favorite vacation destination – Paris
- Favorite Emoji Favorite Alter Ego – Lipstick one or handcuffs a
- Favorite thing about London – Architecture
- Favorite group of boys – Backstreet Boys
- Favorite song – 2 Becoming 1 of Spice Girls
- Favorite products from his makeup collection – Frost Peach Goddess Skin, Blood Velor Unicorn Liquid Lipstick
- Snapchat's favorite filter – Crown of flowers
- Favorite color – Pink
- Favorite food – Mexican cuisine
Jeffree Star Net is worth
Jeffree Star has an estimated net worth to $ 50 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Jeffree Star
- Jeffree became obsessed with makeup at the age of 13.
- He had started experimenting with his mother's makeup products and was often trying to recreate the looks of popular fashion magazines.
- After completing high school, he moved to Los Angeles and worked in modeling, music and make-up jobs to pay bills and stay afloat.
- In 2009, Star released his first and only studio album, Beauty Killer, which featured songs such as Lollipop Luxury starring Nicki Minaj.
- In 2010, he signed with Konvict Muzik, whose founder, Akon, described Star as the next Lady Gaga, with the intention of launching a second album titled Concealer.
- In 2014, he launched his line Jeffree Star Cosmetics and, over the years, has launched products ranging from brilliant eyeshadows to shiny and brilliant lip gloss.
- In April 2016, he published a series of tweets in which he criticized Kylie Jenner for the lack of quality control of his latest gloss line, which resulted in the presence of split bristles in the product.
- In June 2017, he created an exclusive video to apologize for his offensive racist behavior.
- Visit his official website @ jeffreestarcosmetics.com.