An American football quarterback is named after Jeff Driskel. He is currently playing for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He was selected 863 overall by the Boston Red Sox in the 2013 Major League Baseball draft. Overall, he is a very talented and skilled player.
Jeff Driskel, former Bengals quarterback, starts for Detroit Lions with Stafford injured
With Matthew Stafford losing his first start in the National Football League since January 2, 2011, due to a back injury, the Detroit Lions went with former Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Jeff Driskel as a starter on Sunday against the Chicago Bears He finished 27 of 46 for 269 yards with a touchdown and an interception along with 37 yards on the ground in five carries in the defeat of the Lions 20-13. He started five games for the Bengals last season with injured Andy Dalton, completing 59.7 percent of his passes for 1,003 yards, with six touchdowns and two interceptions. He added 130 yards on the ground and two touchdowns on the ground. The Lions signed Driskel and released Josh Johnson in September. Driskel was exonerated by the Bengals from the Reserve / Injured list with an agreement for injuries in September.
What is the birthplace of Jeff Driskel?
On April 23, 1993, Jeff Driskel was born in Oviedo, Florida, USA. UU. He was born with the birth name of Jeffrey Driskel. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white. He is a Christian by religion and his horoscope sign is Taurus. As of 2019, he celebrated his 27th birthday. He attended Hagerty High School in Oviedo (FL). Later, he attended Louisiana Tech Florida. He was born to Mary Driskel (mother) and Jerry Driskel (father), his parents. He also has a brother named Jason Driskel.
How tall is Jeff Driskel?
Jeff is a very cool person with an attractive body and personality. With his charming and bright face, he attracts many people to him. It has a height of six feet and four inches or 1.93 m with a balanced body weight of 107 Kg or 235 lb. Your other body measurements have not yet been deployed, but will be added once we get details about it. His body is athletic. It keeps your body a lot. In general, it has a healthy body.
What team does Jeff Driskel play for?
- Jeff started playing football from high school.
- He threw for 4,844 yards and 36 touchdowns in his high school career.
- He was the Maxwell Football Club National High School Player of the Year and the Florida Gatorade Player of the Year in 2010 as a senior.
- In addition, Rivals.com and Scout.com ranked him as the best professional quarterback recruit in his class.
- A sports scholarship was also accepted to attend the University of Florida.
- He appeared in five games, completing 16 of 34 passes for 148 yards with two interceptions as a freshman.
- He became the team's starter as a sophomore in 2012.
- He broke his right fibula in a game against the University of Tennessee and missed the rest of the 2013 season.
- In 2014, he returned from the injury and kept his initial job to start the season, but was then sent to the bank in favor of Treon Harris.
- He was granted a release from Florida and transferred to Louisiana Tech University on January 3, 2015.
- He spent 4,033 yards with 27 touchdowns in his only season at Louisiana Tech.
- Later, he was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the 207th overall pick.
- The 49ers signed it with a four-year contract and $ 2.45 million with a signing bonus of $ 112,539 on May 5, 2016.
- He began training as Field Marshal number 4 in the depth table.
- The 49ers resigned on September 3, 2016.
- On September 4, 2016, the Cincinnati Bengals claimed him from the exemptions.
- He started the season as the third quarterback for the Bengals in his depth table behind veterans Andy Dalton and AJ McCarron.
- He was subsequently placed on injured reserve on September 4, 2017.
- On October 21, 2018, he made his debut in the regular NFL season.
- On August 31, 2019, he was placed in the injured reserve and was exempted from the injured reserve with an injury agreement on September 11.
- It was signed by the Detroit Lions on September 17, 2019.
- He made his first opening for the Lions after Matthew Stafford was inactive due to an injury on November 10, 2019, where the Week 10 competition ended with 269 yards, a touchdown and an interception when the Lions lost 13-20 .
Who is Jeff Driskel's wife?
Jeff Driskel is a married person. He was married to his girlfriend Tarin Moses. The duo was dating since 2016. They are also the proud parents of a beautiful daughter named Jensen Michelle Drisken who was born in 2018. His wife is a former cheerleader. As of today, there are no signs of divorce between them. His sexual orientation is heterosexual and not gay. On the other hand, he is also focusing equally on his career. The couple is living a happy life without discomfort.
What is the net worth of Jeff Driskel?
The net worth of this quarterback will surely be millions. It is estimated that its net worth as of 2019 is $ 1 million. He reportedly signed a four-year contract worth $ 2,452,539 with San Francisco 49ers in 2016. In addition, the NFL player has an average salary of $ 613,135 annually. The contract includes a signing bonus of $ 112,539 with a guaranteed sum of $ 112,539. He has made a profit of $ 2,275,539 from his entire career in the NFL. His main source of income is from his football career. In addition, he is also earning a lot of money from various sponsorships. In general, he is satisfied with his earnings and is living a luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.