Short facts by Andriy Yarmolenko
|Famous name||Andriy Yarmolenko|
|Birth Name||Andriy Yarmolenko|
|birth nation||Soviet Union|
|place of birth||Leningrad, Russian SFSR|
|education||Will add soon|
|height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Construction / Type||Athletic|
|body measurement||Will add soon|
|children||Ivan and Danylo Yarmolenko|
|Assets (income and earnings)||40 million euros|
|salary||Will add soon|
|Source of wealth||Football career|
|Current City||West Ham|
A Ukrainian professional footballer playing as a winger or striker is named after Andriy Yarmolenko, Currently playing for the English Premier League club West Ham United and the Ukrainian national team. Since 2009, he has been a national player for Ukraine, scoring 37 goals in 83 games and played in the UEFA Euro 2012 and UEFA Euro 2016. On 11 July 2018, he signed for the Premier League club West Ham United a four-year contract against an unknown given fee.
West Ham fans resent Andriy Yarmolenko's appearance against Tottenham
West Ham was comfortably beaten tonight at Tottenham's London stadium and some Hammers fans switched to Twitter in response to Andriy Yarmolenko's appearance. The Ukrainian international came in the summer of 2018 from Borussia Dortmund to West Ham and paid according to the Evening Standard around 17.5 million pounds. The 30-year-old missed a large part of last season due to injury, but returned to action this season and found a decent shape. His level has dropped dramatically in recent weeks, however, and he was totally ineffective today for West Ham against Tottenham. The right winger seems to be far from the pace, and his confidence is very low. He seems to play around the games too often. A player with his talent should really contribute more or at least more consistently.
How old is Andriy Yarmolenko?
On October 23, 1989, Andriy Yarmolenko was born in Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union. He is of Ukrainian nationality and his ethnicity is white. From 2019 he celebrated his 30th birthday with his friends and families. His parents, native Ukrainians, originally came from the Kulykivka district, Chernihiv Oblast. The names of his parents are Valentyne and Mykola Yarmolenko. His religion is Christian. There is no further information about his education and his siblings.
How big is Andriy Yarmolenko?
Andriy is a very handsome person with charming looks and a smiley face that attracts many people. He has a great size. He is six feet two inches tall. Its balanced weight is 76 kg. He has sexy eyes and irresistible looks. His hair color and eye color is brown. He trains and eats healthy. He is aware of his food intake. His body build is Athletic. His other body measurements such as waist circumference, Bizepsumfang, shoe size and more are still open. Overall, he has a healthy body.
What was the career of Andriy Yarmolenko?
- Andriy started his football career in the Chernihiv youth system.
- He then joined the Dynamo Kyiv Youth Academy at the age of 13.
- After a year he returned to Chernihiv.
- He played for the local clubs Polissia and Desna Chernihiv, before he switched back to Dynamo at the beginning of his career.
- In December 2006, he signed a five-year contract with the Ukrainian club Dynamo Kyiv.
- Dynamo's Tice president, Yozhef Sabo, praised the youngster and said, "Yarmolenko has everything he needs to become a top-level player."
- He debuted for Dynamo's first team in an away game against Vorskla Poltava and scored the winning goal in Kiev's 1-2 victory on May 11, 2008.
- In his first season he scored 7 goals in 21 games and in his second 11 in 19.
- He had a dangerous challenge that Shakhtar Donetsk player Taras Stepanenko almost broke in October 2015.
- He then signed on 28 August 2017, a four-year contract with Borussia Dortmund.
- In the 79th minute against Freiburg he gave on 10 September 2017 his debut for Dortmund as a substitute.
- He had his first start for Dortmund against Tottenham Hotspur in a Champions League game in which he scored the only goal in the 1-3 defeat against Dortmund.
- He signed on July 11, 2018, a four -year contract for the Premier League club West Ham United for an undisclosed fee and made his debut on 12 August in a 0-4 defeat to Liverpool.
- His first two goals for the club, he scored on 16 September in a 3-1 away win against Everton, the club's first Premier League victory in the 2018-2019 season.
- He suffered on October 20, 2018, an Achilles rupture in a 0-1 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur, which excluded him for the rest of the season.
Who is the wife of Andriy Yarmolenko?
Andriy's fans are very curious about his wife, children and affairs. Here we have the information about his private life announced. Speaking of relationship status of Andriy, he is married, he was married to his wife Inna Yarmolenko. The duo are also proud parents of two children named Ivan and Danylo Yarmolenko. She is always there to support him. Both live a happy married life. His sexual orientation is clear.
What is the assets of Andriy Yarmolenko?
The fortune of this famous footballer will surely be in the millions. From 2019 he has accumulated net assets of 40 million euros. His exact salary has not yet been announced, but there is no doubt that his followers earn a considerable amount of salary with his work. His main source of income is his football career. With all the fortune of a million dollars, he has to lead a lavish and luxurious lifestyle. With his hard work and strong performance, he has definitely captured the hearts of all spectators and his colleagues. There is no information about his cars.