Jeff Goldblum is an American actor and musician named among the highest-paid actors in the world. Goldblum has starred in many of the highest-grossing films of his time, such as “Jurassic Park” (1993) and “Independence Day” (1996). Goldblum has also starred in several television series, including seasons 8 and 9 of “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” as Zack Nichols.
Here’s Jeff Goldblum – Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Married, Wife, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Parents, Known as, Awards, Albums, Girlfriend, Assault
Jeff Goldblum Biography
|Celebrated Name||Jeff Goldblum|
|Birth Name||Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||West Homestead, Pennsylvania|
|Ethnicity||Austrian-Jewish and Russian-Jewish|
|Best Known For||His role in “Jurassic Park” and “Independence Day”.|
|Father||Harold Leonard Goldblum|
|Mother||Shirley Jane Goldblum|
|Brothers||Rick(died at 23 due to kidney failure) and Lee|
|High School||Taylor Allderdice High School|
|University||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Married Date||November 8, 2014|
|Spouse||Emilie Livingston, Patricia Gaul(1980-86), and Geena Davis(1987-90)|
|Girl Friend||Lydia Hearst, Tania Raymonde, Nicole Richie, Catherine Wreford, Kristin Davis, Lisa Marie, and Lisa Pittman|
|Son||Charlie Ocean(b. July 4, 2015) and River Joe(b. April 7, 2017).|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Body Measurement||42-14-35 inches|
|Bicep Size||14 inches|
How is Jeff Goldblum known?
- Famous for his role in films such as “Jurassic Park” and “Independence Day.”
Where is Jeff Goldblum from?
Jeff Goldblum was born on October 22, 1952 in West Homestead, Pennsylvania, United States. His birth name is Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum. His nationality is Amerian. Goldblum belongs to the Austrian and Russian Jewish ancestry. Libra is its zodiac sign.
Jeff was born in a Jewish family of Harold Leonard Goldblum (father) and Shirley Jane Goldblum (mother). His father was a doctor and commander in the US Army. UU. During World War II, while his mother was a radio station that had even run a kitchen equipment and appliance sales company back then. His parents were interested in the world of entertainment. Jeff was raised along with his three brothers: two older brothers, Rick (died at age 23 due to kidney failure) and Lee and a sister, Pamela.
Jeff was a member of an Orthodox synagogue and had a bar mitzvah ceremony in his childhood. He attended Taylor Allderdice High School in Pittsburgh. He then joined Carnegie Mellon University to take theater lessons with the dream of being an actor.
He had a passion for acting since childhood. He moved to New York City at age 17 to become an actor. Jeff worked on stage and also studied acting in Neighborhood Playhouse under the guidance of acting coach Sanford Meisner.
Jeff made his Broadway debut in the musical “Two Gentlemen of Verona,” which won a Tony Award. In addition, Jeff is an accomplished jazz pianist.
Jeff Goldblum Career Highlights
- Goldblum made his first film debut as a thug who invades the home in the movie “Death Wish” in 1974.
- He briefly appeared as a demonstrator in the television movie “Columbo: a case of immunity” in 1975.
- Goldblum made his great career after appearing in the film, “Jurassic Park” in 1993. The film was one of the highest grossing films of the time.
- He appeared in major roles in films such as “The Fly” (1986), “Earth Girls Are Easy”, “The Tall Guy”, “Vibes” (1988) and “Into the Night” (1985).
- Goldblum appeared in films such as “Invasion of the Body Snatchers” (1978), “The Big Chill” (1983) and “Independence Day” (1996).
- Goldblum also taught acting at Playhouse West in North Hollywood, where he improvised and directed the live action short film, “Little Surprises,” which was nominated for an Academy Award in 1996.
- Goldblum got the role of Adam in the film adapted to a novel, “Adam Resurrected” (2008).
- In 2006, Goldblum became one of the founders of a new theater company in New York called “The Fire Dept”.
- Goldblum appeared with the role of Zack Nichols in seasons 8 and 9 of “Law and Order: Criminal Intention”.
- In 2014, Goldblum appeared in an episode of “Last Week Tonight” with his role in Law & Order and in the movie “The Grand Budapest Hotel”.
- In November 2015, he joined the cast of Shane Carruth’s third movie, “The Modern Ocean.”
- In 2017, he played the role of The Grandmaster in the Marvel superhero movie, “Thor: Ragnarok.”
- In 2018, he repeated his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm in the movie “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”.
- Goldblum appeared in several other films in 2018, including “Hotel Artemis”, “The Mountain”, “Isle of Dogs”.
- He appeared in several series, including Tom Goes to the Mayor (2004), The Colbert Report (2005), “Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!” And “Portlandia.”
- Goldblum has its jazz band called “The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra”. On May 28, 2018, Billboard announced that Jeff had signed with Decca Records.
- On November 9, 2018, his first debut song entitled “The Capitol Studios Sessions” was released.
- On November 12, 2019, the Disney show, “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” with Jeff Goldblum will be launched on the broadcast service.
Who is Jeff Goldblum married to?
Jeff Goldblum has been married three times throughout his life. Goldblum married Patricia Gaul for the first time. Galia is an actress and together the couple had appeared in “Silverado” (1985). The couple married in 1980, but shortly after 6 years of marriage, the couple divorced in 1986.
In 1987, he married his second wife, Geena Davis. Davis is also an actress and activist. Davis and Goldblum together have made three films, “Transylvania 6-5000”, “The Fly” and “Earth Girls Are Easy”. The couple, however, divorced in 1990.
In 2014, Goldblum got engaged to Emilie Livingston. Emilie is a Canadian Olympic gymnast and 30 years younger than Goldblum. The couple married on November 8, 2014. The couple together have two children: Charlie Ocean (July 4, 2015) and River Joe (April 7, 2017).
He previously dated several ladies, including Lydia Hearst, Tania Raymonde, Nicole Richie, Catherine Wreford, Kristin Davis, Lisa Marie and Lisa Pittman. Currently, Goldblum is living a happy life with his wife and children.
What is the net worth of Jeff Goldblum?
Jeff Goldblum has great gains through his professional career as an actor. Goldblum has managed to accumulate a fortune worth millions of dollars through its several films and series of higher collection and sponsorship agreements. Goldblum has an estimated net worth of $ 40 million. It is classified as one of the highest paid actors.
Goldblum has its fashion line called “Jeff Goldblum Seduction”. He owes his fortune to investments in smart stocks, important properties, lucrative backup agreements with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants and has even launched his own brand of vodka. With all the fortune in a million dollars, you must be living a luxurious and luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Jeff Goldblum?
The imperishable 67-year-old actor, Jeff Goldblum, has a fairly thin and well-maintained physique. Goldblum stands with a height of 6 feet. 4 inches (1.94 m) while your body weighs about 89 kg (197 lb). Goldblum has a body size of 42-14-35 inches with 14 inches as your bicep size, 11 (US) as the size of your shoe and 12 (US) as the size of your dress.
Goldblum has a clear complexion with black-white hair and brown eyes.