Halston Sage is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Grace in the Nickelodeon How to rock television series, Amber in the NBC Crisis television series, Lacey in the movie Paper Towns and Lieutenant Alara Kitan in Fox's The Orville television series. In 2016, Sage filmed his role in the comedy drama People You May Know and was chosen for the thriller You Get Me. In 2018, she was chosen for The Last Summer. She has a brief appearance in the 2019 film, Dark Phoenix, in the role of Dazzler.
Halston Jean Schrage
Halli, Halston Sage
Anniversary / Date of birth
Halston Sage was born on May 10, 1993 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
She is currently 26 years old.
Sign of the sun
There is not much information on his education.
- Father – Lenny Sage
- Mother – Tema Sage
- Brothers and sisters – Max Sage (younger brother), Kate Sage (younger sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Halston Sage has dated –
- James Maslow (2010-2013) – Halston and actor, singer James Maslow, both appear in NICK TV shows. They are dated from April 2010 to April 2013. James, as a private person, confirmed the relationship in April 2012. They attended ON and OFF types during these three years. In May 2013, he confirmed that the relationship was over.
- Seth MacFarlane (2017-Present) – In September 2017, actors Seth MacFarlane and Halston began dating.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 meters
- In kilograms – 53 kg
- In pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32C
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Play Amber Fitch in NBC's Crisis (2014), and Grace King in Nickelodeon's sitcom, How to Rock (2012).
In 2012, she played the role of Jenna in the short Joan's Day Out.
In 2011, Halston played Sadie in Nickelodeon's sitcom, Victorious, in the very first episode of Season 2, Beggin on Your Knees.
She has not yet appeared in an advertisement for any brand.
Halston Sage Favorites
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite city – New York City (in the USA)
- Favorite gift – A good book
- Favorite artist – John Mayer, Jack Johnson
- Favorite Candy – Hot tamales mixed with Swedish fish
- Favorite snack on the set – Banana with peanut butter
- Favorite food – Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies, Chocolate
Net worth of Halston Sage
Halston Sage has a net worth estimated at $ 3 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Halston Sage
- Sage began modeling at the beginning of his career and was an accomplished model at the age of 14. At the same time, she excelled in equestrian events at school and was also editor-in-chief of her school newspaper.
- Sage loved playing from an early age and often played in school plays. She has also written news. In high school, she decided to become a professional actor and started auditioning.
- Sage loves listening to the radio and his favorite musicians growing up, Jack Johnson and John Mayer. His favorite current music to listen to is the soundtrack of La La Land.
- She has been riding for eight consecutive years in competition.
- Halston loves everything that has chocolate.
- She likes to ride a bike. This is his favorite weekend activity.
- She likes old songs and listens to them in the car via the radio. On top of that, Halston also likes to watch 1980s movies.
- She owns Golden Doodle dogs and an Alaskan Klee Kai.
- She was the class president in eighth grade.
- In 2016, she performed Alara Kitan's lead role in the sci-fi drama series The Orville, which started on Fox on September 10, 2017.
- In 2017, she played for Lindsay Edgecomb in the movie Before I Fall, opposite Zoey Deutch. She was also considered Tasha in the comedy drama People You May Know of the same year.
- In 2017, she played another very popular high school student, Lindsay Edgecomb, in Before I Fall.