Eric Fisher is an American football offensive tackle currently playing for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). From 2009 to 2012 he played college football at Central Michigan University. It was recognized as an All-American First Team, making it Pro Football Weekly. He was also only the second Central Michigan Chippewa to be inducted after Joe Staley in the first round of the NFL Draft. He was drafted first overall by the Chiefs in the 2013 NFL Draft and was the first MAC player to be drafted No. 1 overall. He recently signed a four-year extension contract with the Chiefs for $ 48 million. The contract guaranteed $ 40 million. After his strong performance by Pro Football in the first week of the 2016 season, he was ranked number one of the week’s remaining tackles. In the Chiefs’ third week of the 2020 season game against the Baltimore Ravens, he positioned himself as the eligible recipient and picked up a two-yard pass for a touchdown, the first of his career. His jersey number / jersey number is 72.
Eric Fisher appreciates the first professional touchdown
Eric Fisher, head of the Kansas City Chiefs, scored his first career touchdown pass against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 3. He revealed that it was the first time since high school that he was in the end zone. “The last time I was in the end zone, we turned the corner in high school,” Fisher told reporters on Wednesday. “I was an outside linebacker for my second junior year, but we had a tight end package on the goal line, as if we were throwing it into the corner of the end zone. So the junior year was probably the last one before.” That first year I played quarterback I got a couple of touchdowns. But yeah, I wasn’t in the end zone that often. “It was a memorable moment for the Chiefs’ offensive lineman, but he might not really remember too much, at least because of his reaction on the sidelines. The latest episode of Mic in the NFL had caught Fischer’s reaction after he hit the touchdown It was a pretty classic moment for Fisher. At 8:19 in the fourth quarter, Fisher, the qualified recipient, reported a first-and-goal at the Baltimore 2-yard line – something What NFL teams sometimes do to give the defense an extra receiver to worry about. The Chiefs added another crease to the trick and sent Nick Allegretti as an extra blocker – telegraphs to the Ravens that a running game is likely.
Source: @ chefswire.usatoday.com
- As a professional footballer for Kansas City Chiefs.
- For winning the 2010 GMAC Bowl and 2012 Little Caesars Pizza Bowl at Central Michigan University, where he was an All-American First Team.
Who are Eric Fisher’s parents?
Eric Fisher was born on January 5, 1991 in his birthplace / hometown of Rochester, Michigan, USA. He was born with the real name / maiden name of Eric William Fisher. He is of American nationality and his ethnicity is American-White. His race is white. From 2020 he celebrated his 29th birthday. He was raised with his sister (sister) by his mother Heidi Langegger. During this time, she also overcame thyroid cancer while raising it herself. His father’s name was Tim Fisher. Capricorn is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian. According to his education, he attended Stoney Creek High School and later Central Michigan College. During his high school, he was an all-state lineman for the soccer team. He was also considered a two star recruit by Rivals.com.
Which team does Eric Fisher play for?
- From 2009, Eric Fisher began playing soccer at Central Michigan University through 2012.
- During his playing career between three years, he was recognized as a first-team All-American by Pro Football Weekly, a selection of Sports Illustrated’s second team.
- He also received the Third Team Award from the Associated Press.
- He also became a first-team selection of the All-Mid-American Conference (MAC) and was also part of two Bowl wins in Central Michigan; the 2010 GMAC Bowl and the 2012 Little Caesars Pizza Bowl.
- In terms of his career, he was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs with first overall pick, making him the first MAC player to be ranked # 1 overall.
- He signed a $ 22.1 million guaranteed contract with the Chiefs on July 26, 2013 with a signing bonus of $ 14.5 million.
- At the start of the 2013 season he allowed 7 sacks and 35 rushes.
- In his rookie year 2013, he played 14 games, of which he started 13.
- He played 16 games, starting 14 during his 2015 season.
- The Chiefs later renewed his option contract for the fifth year, where he signed a four-year contract extension with the Chiefs worth $ 48 million, including $ 40 million guaranteed on July 30, 2016.
- In 2019, he was limited to eight games due to injuries and fighting. Still, Fisher and the Chiefs won Super Bowl LIV, their first championship in 50 years.
- He has been linked with Anthony Sherman and his 2013 draftee Travis Kelce as the longest-serving members of the Chiefs in the 2020 season.
- He positioned himself as a qualified receiver against the Baltimore Ravens, catching a two-yard pass for a touchdown, the first of his career in the third week of the Chiefs’ 2020 season.
Awards and Achievements from Eric Fisher
- Super Bowl Champion (LIV)
- Pro Bowl (2018)
- All-American First-Team (2012)
- First Team All-MAC (2012)
- Third team All-MAC (2011)
Eric Fisher’s career stats as of week 3, 2020
- Games played: 105
- Games started: 101
Who is Eric Fischer’s girlfriend?
Eric Fisher is an unmarried man. He’s supposed to get married. He is currently believed to be scorched from being too busy playing his games and not having been seen with anyone. He has no girlfriend yet. He could be busy with his career and focused on his career instead of being in a relationship. He didn’t mention anything about his past affairs and relationships. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How Much is Eric Fisher’s net worth?
Eric Fisher is a professional footballer who has made a lot of money off of his career. He was selected with the first overall pick by the Kansas City Chiefs and was the first MAC player to be drafted as the number 1 overall. On July 26, 2013, he signed a guaranteed contract with the Chiefs for $ 22.1 million with a signing bonus of $ 14.5 million and signed a four-year contract extension with the Chiefs for $ 48 million, inclusive $ 40 million guaranteed as of July 30, 2016. As of 2020, the exact net worth of Eric Fisher has not yet been disclosed. It can be estimated that his net worth ranges from $ 10 million to $ 20 million. He is receiving a $ 12 million paycheck from his current team, the Kansas City Chiefs. As of today he is satisfied with his income and lives a luxurious lifestyle from his career. His main source of wealth is a football career.
How tall is Eric Fisher?
Eric Fisher is 29 years old and a very handsome person who has caught a lot of people’s attention. He is tall at a height of 2.01 m and a balanced body weight of 143 kg. His physique is an athlete. He takes great care of his body and also does frequent exercises to keep his body strong. He has a perfect body size while the body details are yet to be revealed.