Kenneth Fisher who is an American Investment analyst and founder and president of Fisher Investments, a financial advisor in the United States offices in Woodside California. Fisher has written eleven books on investments and has written research papers in the field of behavioral finance. To learn more about him, read on below.
Where is Ken Fisher born?
Remembering his early life, Ken Fisher was born in San Franciso, California, USA. UU. It is American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. He is the son of Philip Arthur Fisher and Dorothy Whyte. He is the third and youngest son of his parents.
Regarding his education, Ken graduated from Humboldt State University with a degree in economics in 1972.
When did Ken Fisher continue his career as an entrepreneur?
- Speaking of his career, Ken started his firm in 1979 with only $ 250 and has become one of the leading money management firms in the world by using proven investment principles to grow his business and his fortune.
- In 2007, Fisher and Thomas Grüner founded Grüner Fisher Investments in Germany. Fisher also has a Bernstein Fabozzi / Jacobs Levy Award for his research on market forecasts, which he published in 2000 with Meir Statman of the University of Santa Clara.
- In 2011, Fisher was ranked as one of the 25 most influential figures in the financial industry by Investment Advisor magazine.
- He is the founder and president of Fisher Investments, an independent money management firm. In 1979 he founded the firm and then served as CEO until July 2016, when he was succeeded by former Fisher Investments employee Damian Ornani. Fisher remains active as executive president and co-director of the company's investments.
- In April 2016, Symplicity, a market leader in professional services management solutions, named Fisher Investments as one of the best places to work for recent graduates. Company culture, Glassdoor.com qualifications and work / life balance.
- In October 2019, Fisher was criticized for the crude sexual references he made during a talk by the fire at a conference sponsored by Tiburon Security Advisors.
Ken Fisher Books
- The only three questions that count
- Beat the Crowd: How can you overcome the investment of the pack thinking differently
- Super actions
- 100 minds that made the market
- The Wall Street Waltz
- The ten paths to riches
- The little book of market myths
- Plan your prosperity
- Ken Fisher's classic collection
- Simply successful sale
Who is Ken Fisher married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Fisher is married to his wife Sherrilyn Fisher. Information about your love life is missing. In the event that we update it, we will let you know. The couple proud to be three children. They are Nathan, Jesse and Clayton. From now on, the couple seems to be happy with their children.
How much equity does Ken Fisher own?
Fisher, an American investment analyst and founder and president of Fisher Investments, a paid financial advisor at US offices in Woodside, California. He is earning a good salary, however, the estimated exact net worth is around US $ 3.8 billion as of 2019.
How tall is Ken Fisher?
Observing the statistics of his body, Fisher is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 78 kg. His other body information has not yet been revealed. In case of disclosure, we will let you know.