Chyler Leigh is an American actress, singer and model. She is best known for her portrayal of Janey Briggs in The Humorous Not Another Teen Movie, Lexie Gray in the medical drama ABC Gray's Anatomy, and Alex Danvers in DC Comics superhero series Supergirl.
Chyler Leigh Potts
Actress, Model, Singer
Pop, Pop Rock, Alternative Rock
Anniversary / Date of birth
Chyler Leigh was born on April 10, 1982 in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
She is currently 37 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
She is of English, Danish, French and Irish ancestry.
At the age of 16, Leigh took and spent the California High School Skill Exam.
- Father – Robert Potts (operated weight loss company)
- Mother – Yvonne Norton (Ran weight loss company with her husband)
- Brothers and sisters – Christopher Khayman Lee (brother)
- Relatives – Robert Louis Potts (paternal grandfather), Violet Leone Peterson (paternal grandmother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Chyler Leigh has dated –
- Nathan West (2002 to today) – Chyler met actor Nathan West for the first time at the age of 16. West was 20 years old at the time. They were both invited to audition for the pilot of a WB series entitled Saving Graces, which was not selected for production. In 2002, Leigh married actor Nathan West in Alaska. The couple worked together in 2000 on the television series 7th Heaven, in the role of Frankie and Johnnie, two friends of Mary Camden (Jessica Biel). In December 2003, she gave birth to their son, Noah Wilde. In September 2006, she gave birth to their first daughter, Taelyn Leigh. They welcomed their second daughter, Anniston Kae, into their family in May 2009.
- In feet – 5 feet 6½ inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In kilograms – 57 kg
- In pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32C
Dark blonde (natural)
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Be interpreted in the role of Alexandra "Alex" Danvers in the drama series of action, Supergirl. She has taken on this role in other television series such as The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow.
In 1997, Chyler made his film debut in a lead role in the comedy action Kickboxing Academy. She was 15 when she started.
In 1996, Chyler Leigh made his first appearance in a drama series, Hall Pass..
Chyler Leigh has appeared in the commercials of major brands such as Wendy's and Coca-Cola.
Awards and nominations
|2000||Young artist award||Best Performance in a TV Series – Young Ensemble||Safe Harbor||Appointed|
|2002||Young Hollywood Awards||New exciting female face||himself||Won|
|2008||Screen Actors Guild Awards||Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance in a Dramatic Series||The anatomy of Gray||Appointed|
Chyler Leigh Favorites
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite city – New York City (in the USA)
- Favorite food indulgence – Ice cream
- Favorite beauty products – Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Cleansing Wipes, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Dermalogica Active Hydrating Moisturizer
Chyler Leigh net worth
Chyler Leigh has an estimated net worth to $ 5 million dollars from 2019. She lives with her family in Los Angeles.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Chyler Leigh
- She started modeling when she was in grade eight. She also began appearing in television commercials and starring in a teen show, Hall Pass.
- Shortly after starting her modeling career at the age of 12, she started to smoke.
- In 1999, Chyler moved with his mother to Los Angeles to get a better shot in the acting career.
- She has done advocacy work for The Thirst Project, a non-profit organization that aims to provide safe drinking water to communities around the world.
- In 2003, she appeared in a role in the television series "The Practice", broadcast since 1997. The series has won numerous awards at the Golden Globes and several Emmy Awards.
- In 2002, she was placed in the 65th position in the Hot 100 Women of 2002 list created by Maxim Magazine.
- In 2002, she was placed by Stuff Magazine on the 41st place on their list with 102 of the sexiest women in the world.
- In 2010, she was seen in a lead role in the film The 19th Wife. It was an adaptation of a novel of the same name by David Ebershoff. She then starred in the American thriller Brake in 2012.
- In 2014, she starred in the television series Taxi Brooklyn, in which she was a police officer. The following year, she was seen in the television series Supergirl.
- In October 2015, Leigh began to play a lead role in the Supergirl television series on CBS / CW DC Comics as Alex Danvers, the senior adoptive sister of the titular, scientific and government agent at WD.
- Visit his official website @ chyler-leigh.org.