Cassidy Gifford is an American actress best known for her roles as Hannah in Adventures of Serial Biddies and Kara in God's Not Dead. This blonde beauty has played in TV shows like That So So Raven, The Suite Life on Deck and Blue Bloods. In 2016, she plays Daisy in the thriller Twister Sisters.
Cassidy Erin Gifford
Anniversary / date of birth
Cassidy Gifford was born on August 2, 1993 in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA.
She is currently 25 years old.
Sign of the sun
Its origins are English, German, Ashkenazi Jew and French.
Cassidy Gifford studied at the University of Southern California where she studied English.
- Father – Frank Gifford (former football player)
- Mother – Kathie Lee Gifford (TV presenter, talk show host, singer, songwriter)
- Brothers and sisters – Cody Gifford (older brother), Kyle Gifford (older half-sister), Vicky Gifford-Kennedy (older half-sister), Jeff Gifford (older half-brother)
Cassidy Gifford has been in touch with footballer Addison Pierce since 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In kilograms – 50 kg
- In pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 32C
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Beginning of the film
Cassidy Gifford debuted in the 2011 film with Kevin Undergaro, Adventures of Serial Buddies. She played Hannah in the movie.
Beginning of television
Cassidy's first television appearance appeared in the 2005 hit television series, That's So Raven.
His notable appearances include his roles in God's Not Dead, The Baxters and Blue Bloods
Be the daughter of footballer Frank Gifford and Kathie Lee Gifford.
Cassidy Gifford Favorites
- Favorite food: mozzarella sticks and penne with butter and parmesan cheese
- Favorite Cleaner – Rejuvi k Facial Cleanser
- Favorite Moisturizer – Josie Maran Argan Oil
- Favorite SPF Product – Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Tinted Argan Moisturizing Cream.
Cassidy Gifford's net worth
The net worth of Cassidy is estimated at 7.5 million US dollars.
Social media Profiles
Cassidy Gifford Facts
She made her catwalk debut at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in 2011.
In 2015, Cassidy Gifford was chosen as one of the magazines of Esquire magazine. "18 Beautiful Women America do not resist this summer".
She has already done some modeling gigs for Teen Vogue magazine.
She took a five-year break between her first and next appearance on television.