Brief facts about Benzino
|Birth Name||Raymond Leon Scott|
|place of birth||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Country of birth||United States|
|Sisters||Anita Scott-Wilson and Maureen Scott|
|girlfriend||Althea Heart (engaged and split), Karlie Redd (ex), Jenna Shea (ex)|
|children||3; Zino, Brittany, Coi Leray|
|Net worth||$ 13 million|
|Source of wealth||Entertainment industry|
|height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
petrol is an American urban media owner, television personality, rapper, and record producer who was recognized for his appearances on the VH1 reality television series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” and the original TV series “The Next: 15 “is known. He became an executive in the industry by producing records (as part of the Hangmen 3 production team) and co-owner of The Source magazine. He is also active on Instagram with more than 1.2 million followers under the account manager @iambenzino.
- As an American urban media owner, television personality, rapper and record producer.
- Have a feud with Eminem and create multiple diss tracks like Pull Your Skirt Up, Die Another Day, and others.
- Founding member of the rap groups Made Men and The Almighty RSO.
- To appear on a TV show called Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta from 2012 to 2014.
What is the Benzino ethnicity?
Benzino was born on July 18, 1965 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, with the maiden name Raymond Leon Scott. He is a US citizen and ethnicity mixed as he is the son of a Cape Verdean and German mother and a Puerto Rican and African American father. He viewed Edward DeJesus as his father figure, especially during DeJesus’ imprisonment. He also has two siblings; Sisters namely Anita Scott-Wilson and Maureen Scott. Maureen was studying medicine to become a doctor, and Anita Scott-Wilson studied veterinary medicine at the Tuskegee Institute for nine years to get her Masters. Cancer is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christianity.
Through his education, Benzino holds a degree from Columbian University and specializes in journalism.
What was Benzino’s career like?
- Benzino started his career as a rapper because he said one of the main inspirations for entering the rap genre came from his predilection for the movie “Wild Style”.
- He was also a founding member of the rap groups “The Almighty RSO” and “Made Men”. After a short time he became a solo artist.
- His studio albums are The Benzino Project (2001), Redemption (2003), Arch Nemesis (2005), The Antidote (2007).
- As a TV personality, he has appeared on the reality TV show “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” since 2012.
- He released a new single on September 4, 2020, entitled “The Bigger Picture” with an accompanying music video on YouTube.
- Aside from that, Benzino is also known for being involved in a widespread feud with rapper Eminem, as Benzino referred to in 2003 as “2003 Vanilla Ice”.
- Since then, the two have created diss tracks on top of each other, including Benzino’s “Pull Your Skirt Up” and “Die Another Day”. Benzino released a diss-mixtape Benzino Presents: Die Another Day: Flawless Victory, which denigrated Eminem and his record label.
- Since 2016 he has appeared in the American reality TV series “The Next: 15” and has also appeared on several other TV shows and programs.
Who is Benzino Dating?
Benzino is unmarried and has been single since today. He is currently focused on his career and there is also no news or rumor that he has been dating anyone lately. It was then that he had a brief encounter with American adult model Jenna Shea. He was also in a relationship with Karlie Redd, a well-known reality TV contestant prior to 2014. After that, Benzino dated Althea Heart and quickly became engaged in 2014. Unfortunately, they split in December 2015 and fought publicly for years. They appeared together on season six of the television show “Marriage Boot Camp” to record their broken relationship. Benzino and Althea were also blessed with a child named Zino Antonio (born November 22, 2015). In late 2018, the son was taken out of Benzino’s custody due to law issues he faced, and he mentioned that he hadn’t seen his son for days or even weeks in February 2019. He also has a daughter named Brittany, but the name of his children’s mother, children, is unknown. Coi Leray is also his daughter who is a famous rapper. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. He enjoys his single life very much.
Everything you need to know about Benzino’s daughter, Coi Leray
Benzino arrest and jail
He was arrested on June 22, 2019 in DeKalb County, Georgia on an arrest warrant and taken to police headquarters for booking and detained. He launched a racial tirade against a police officer who was of Vietnamese descent who arrested him. The tirade included multiple racial and maternal insults.
What is the Benzino Net Worth?
Benzino’s net worth, the eclectic urban media owner, television personality, rapper and record producer, is estimated at $ 13 million as of 2021, but there is no information on his salary details, but his followers have no doubt that he is making big bucks on his career . Its main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. Most of the money comes from the release of his album and others from his appearances on American television programs. He lives a lavish lifestyle on his income. In addition, he has also supported brands such as Daekshin Jeans, Chemical Baby Clothing, Adidas and many more.
How big is Benzino?
Benzino is a cool man with a muscular build. He is the perfect height of 5 feet 3 inches and his body weighs 77 kg. He has dark brown hair and a pair of black eyes. He often bleaches the ends of his hair ‘blonde’. He has a strong chin line with arched eyebrows with lots of tattoos. He took care of his body through frequent exercise. Whereby his exact body measurements are still a mystery.
On March 29, 2014, he was shot in the shoulder and back by his nephew Gai Scott. The shooting took place in the city of Duxbury, Massachusetts at his mother’s funeral.