Aria Rich is an American model, television host and beauty contest holder who has represented internationally by ICON Management in Toronto and Peak Talent in LA. She is also known for her work as a reporter for the NBA, NFL and NHL.
|Born||May 15, 1991|
|Place of birth||Boston, MA, United States|
|Education||University of Oxford, England|
|Occupation||Model, TV host, beauty queen|
Aria Rich was born on May 15, 1991 in Boston, MA, USA. She grew up in triplet in Boston, MA with two twin brothers.
Aria Rich received her BA from the University of Massachusetts and studied at the University of Oxford in England where she studied architecture and literature. It is very noisy about the influence of the former Oxford graduate himself, JR Tolkien, author of Lord of The Rings.
Aria Rich worked as a reporter for the NBA, NFL and NHL. She was named best sports presenter of the year by Fab TV in 2019.
Aria Rich is currently hosting his own sports talk show called “Overtime Talk, with Aria Rich”. In recent years, she has hosted the NHL Awards and the Toronto Film Festival.
Aria Rich was featured in Maxim Magazine and is a brand model for the BILT fitness line.
Aria Rich is a former beauty pageant queen who won the Miss N California title for the Miss Bikini United States contest, and has previously participated in Miss USA state contests in California, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Did you know…
- It was featured in Maxim Magazine.
- She played the role of “Jessica” in the 2018 film “Bozo: The Valedictorian”.
- She runs a food travel blog called “mangiaaria”.
- Aria was named Best Sports Host of the Year by Fab TV in 2019.
- Cooking is one of her favorite things and she said “You will always find me cooking or cooking, I almost never leave my kitchen.”