Anna Paquin is a Canadian-New Zealander actress. She entered the big screen world as a child artist at the piano for which she won at the age of 11 the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, making her the second youngest winner ever from the history of the Oscars. Paquin was a successful child actress who has received several nominations for the Young Artist Award for her roles in Fly Away Home, a member of the film Wedding and Walking on the Moon. for his appearance in Cameron Crowe's comedy drama, Almost Famous.
Anna Helene Paquin
Anna Moyer, Sookie
Canadian, New Zealander
Anniversary / Date of birth
Anna Paquin was born on July 24, 1982 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
She is currently 37 years old.
Venice, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
In New Zealand, Paquin attended school Raphael House Rudolf Steiner in Lower Hutt until the age of 9, then Hutt Middle School (1994-95). Having started high school in Wellington at Wellington Girls' Collegeshe finished high school at School in the wind in Los Angeles, after moving to the United States, she graduated from School in the wind in June 2000 and met the community service requirements of the school by working in a soup kitchen and a special education center. She studied at Columbia University for a year, but has since taken a leave to pursue her acting career.
Father – Brian Paquin (High School Physical Education Teacher in Canada)
- Mother – Mary Paquin (born Brophy) (English teacher and native of Wellington, New Zealand)
- Brothers and sisters – Andrew (older brother) (Director), Katya (older sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Anna Paquin dated –
- Logan Marshall-Green (2004-2005) – Both are dated about a year old. Logan, who is 5 years older than Anna, played in The O.C so he knows something about acting like a kid.
- Stephen Moyer (2007-Present) – Anna started dating Stephen in 2007 when they started shooting for the TV series True Blood. The couple is married on August 5, 2009. The couple is married on August 21, 2010 in a private residence in Malibu, California. The couple shares 2 biological children – his son Charlie and his daughter Poppy. They are twins born in September 2012. She also has a son-in-law Billy (born in 2000) and a daughter-in-law Lilac (born in 2002).
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 meters
- In kilograms – 58 kg
- In pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 28 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Playing Flora at the piano, Rogue in the X-Men series and Sookie Stackhouse in the TV series True Blood.
In 1993, a romantic New Zealand drama about a dumb pianist and his daughter, The Piano for her role as Flora McGrath.
American television series True Blood for his role in Sookie Stackhouse.
In 1997, Anna appeared in a television commercial on Manitoba Telecom Services.
Awards and nominations
Anna Paquin Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Anna Paquin net worth
Anna Paquin has a net worth estimated at $ 14 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Anna Paquin
- His family moved to New Zealand at the age of 4.
- Anna was a classmate with Julia Stiles when she was at Columbia University.
- She has 1 cat and 2 dogs in her house.
- Anna Paquin is linked to the Los Angeles Children's Hospital and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- She is the second youngest actress to win an Academy Award at the age of 11, after 10-year-old Tatum O'Neal.
- Her hobbies include photography, swimming, skiing, reading and knitting.
- In 2009, Paquin starred in another TV movie, The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler, a life-time biographical film about a Polish social worker who helped thousands of Jews during the war. # 39; Holocaust.
- She was also ranked among the 100 sexiest women in the world by FHM Australia in 2011, at No. 1. 51.
- In 2014, Paquin came on Twitter, declaring that she is proud to be a happy and married bisexual mother.