Amy Adams is an American actress. She has appeared three times in the annual rankings of the best-paid actresses in the world. She has received two Golden Globes and six nominations at six Oscars and seven British Academy Film Awards. In 2014, she was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time and is listed in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list.
Amy Lou Adams
R & B, Calypso, Doo-Wop, Folk Music, Pop
Decca Records, Walt Disney Records
Anniversary / Date of birth
Amy Adams was born on August 20, 1974 in Vicenza, Veneto, Italy.
She is currently 45 years old.
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Sign of the sun
It has English, German, Danish and Norwegian origins.
Adams attended Douglas County High School in Castle Rock, Colorado. She was not inclined to study, but was interested in creative arts and sang in the school choir.
- Father – Richard Kent (US military)
- Mother – Kathryn (née Hicken) Adams (semi-professional bodybuilder)
- Brothers and sisters – She has four brothers and two sisters.
Boyfriend / spouse
Amy Adams dated –
- Darren Le Gallo (2001 to today) – In 2001, Amy began dating the actor and artist Darren Le Gallo. She met him for the first time during a theater class in 2001. Later, in April 2008, after several years of dating, the couple became engaged. Amy gave birth to the couple's first child, her daughter Aviana Olea Le Gallo, in May 2010. The duo married in May 2015 in California.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In kilograms – 58 kg
- In pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing size 6.5 shoes.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
His portrayal in such films as Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009), Man of Steel (2013), American Hustle (2013), Enchanted (2007), Julie & Julia (2009), and others.
Amy Adams made her big-screen debut in the 1999 black comedy Drop Dead Gorgeous, starring Leslie Miller.
Although she has not released a full-length studio album to date, Amy has contributed to movie soundtracks such as Enchanted (2007), Miss Pettigrew, Lives for a Day (2008), and The Muppets .
In 2000, Amy played the role of Kat Peterson in Fox's TV show That '70s Show in an episode titled Burning Down the House.
She appeared in the Lacoste perfume line.
Amy Adams Favorites
- Favorite actresses – Cate Blanchett, Rachel Weisz, Samantha Morton
- Favorite ice cream flavor – Strawberry Cheesecake
- Preferred group – Gorillaz
- Favorite Broadway Music – Man of the Mancha
- Favorite food – Nachos
- Favorite movies – The apartment (1960), Vertigo (1958), Grease (1978)
- Favorite Disney Princess – Cinderella
- Favorite song – That's how you know
- Favorite animal – Amy's Own Dog named, Pippy
Amy Adams net worth
Amy Adams has a net worth estimated at $ 60 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Amy is not on social media.
Some less well-known facts about Amy Adams
- Amy was actively singing during her high school years.
- She had the intention of making classical dance her career.
- After graduation, she also worked as a hostess at Hooters restaurants.
- She likes to read books.
- If the opportunity arose, she would certainly like to work with French actress Audrey Tautou.
- She knows how to knit and she has learned from veteran actress Meryl Streep.
- In 1999, Amy Adams decided to participate in the hearing of the film Drop Dead Gorgeous and managed to get the role.
- In 2004, Adams won the role in the film Junebug and although the film was not a typical big-budget Hollywood movie, her role in the film was hailed by critics and she won several awards.
- In 2008, Amy Adams was portrayed as Sister James in the movie Doubt, which also featured Seymour Hoffman and Meryl Streep.
- In 2013, Amy Adams was part of the American Hustle film cast and her scammer role earned her the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
- In 2013, she launched The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer to help raise funds for the Snog and Headrush Brain Cancer Associations.
- In April 2014, Time magazine ranked it in the list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- In 2015, she collaborated with Max Mara to design and promote a line of handbags.
- Forbes ranked Adams among the highest paid actresses in the world in 2014, 2016 and 2017, respectively.
- In 2020, Adams will play an agoraphobic murder witness in Joe Wright's The Woman at the Window, based on the eponymous detective novel of the same name.