Biography of Allison Rosati
Allison Rosati is a well-known American award-winning journalist who has worked for NBC 5 News, WMAQ TV, as a presenter and reporter since August 1990. She has been co-presenting the 5pm, 6pm news bulletin. and 10 p.m. . Prior to joining NBC 5, Rosati worked as a general-purpose reporter for KTTC-TV, Rochester, Minnesota, where she began her career in 1985. Fortunately for for less than a year, was promoted to producer and co-presenter of the 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Rosati left the station and joined WGRZ-TV in Buffalo, New York, where it picked up the news at 6 p.m. and at 11 p.m. In addition, he served as a general mission reporter. In addition, in 1989, she co-hosted The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon with Barry Lillis. In 1990, Allison joined the WMAQ team as the presenter of First Thing in the Morning. During its morning tenure, it co-hosted Chicago Live with Warner Saunders from 1991 to 1992.
In addition, Allison began responding to the evening news in 1995, and in May 1997, followed the controversial hiring of Jerry Springer as a commentator and the resignations of Ron Magers and Carol Marin. Rosati was promoted to co-host of NBC’s 5 News Shows at 10 p.m. That made her the longest-serving late-night news anchor in Chicago. In August 1998, Allison left the afternoon newscast to focus on NBC 5 Chicago Daytime’s short-term daily schedule with Nessita Cowan and Byron Miranda. Unfortunately, due to low ratings, the show was canceled in 1999. Fortunately, he was promoted to news presenter at 6 p.m. after the departure of Joan Esposito from the station.
In addition, Rosati hosted the weekly section of Wednesday’s Child from 1999 until its final show in 2005. Allison was also the presenter, co-creator and co-producer of the half-hour feature series Mom Tv in 2000. In 2006 she was promoted with Saunders to present the news bulletins at 5 p.m. displacing Bob Sirot and Marion Brooks. After Santer retired in 2009. Rob Stafford was chosen as Rosati’s presenter for the evening newscast. In addition, on the occasion of its 30th anniversary with the WMAQ, it was announced that Stefan Holt will be the new Rosati presenter on the newscasts at 22:00 from October 2020.
Rosati likes to volunteer for community work. Allison has volunteered for many Chicago organizations, including the Amate House, the Greater Chicago Food Depository, the Infant Welfare Society, and St. Louis. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Children’s Home + Aid, Ronald McDonald House and March of Dimes. In addition, Rosati has assisted the Big Brothers Big Sisters of America on the board, and Gilda’s Club Chicago as an honorary member of the organization’s board.
Unfortunately, in September 2020, Allison underwent surgery for her injured leg, but due to the Covid 19 pandemic in Illinois, she was resting at home due to her age and the higher risk of serious illness.
Allison Rosati Age
How old is Allison Rosati? Rosati is 58 years old since February 2021. It was born on February 12, 1963, in Dover, Delaware, in the United States of America. Allison grew up in Pine City, Minnesota. Rosati usually celebrates it birthday each of February 12 each year.
Allison Rosati Education
Rosati attended Pine City High School and completed high school. Later, he joined Gustavos Adolfos College and graduated with a degree in speech and communication in 1985.
Husband Rosati Children
Allison it’s one married woman to radiologist Dr. Lee Dennis. The duo got married in a traditional Roman Catholic wedding ceremony on March 20, 1993, in the Cathedral of the Holy Name. Lee and Rosati are blessed four children namely: Nicholas Dennis, Steven Dennis, Kathryn Mary Dennis, and Kristen Dennis. However, the two divorced on January 17, 2017. He currently resides in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Allison Rosati family
Rosati is of Finnish, paternal and Italian descent. She is his daughter Robert Rosati and Sharon Nowling. Rosati has managed to keep its family details out of the limelight, however as soon as there is information we will keep you informed.
Rosati is a woman of average height and height. It stands at an approximate height 5 feet 7 inches tall.
Allison Rosati Net value
Rosati has an estimated net value from around $ 1 million – $ 5 million from 2021. His income is mainly attributed to her career as n presenter and reporter.
Salary of Allison Rosati
Allison receives an estimated annual salary from around $ 99,111.
- Chicago Emmy Award for her role as a presenter on “NBC 5 Presents: Millennium 2000”, 2000
- Named “Woman of the Year”: Italian American Police Association, 2001
- Dante Award: The Italian-American Joint Political Committee, 2001
- Department of Health and Human Services Adoption of Excellence Award: US Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy G. Thompson, 2002
- National Emmy for the work of the “Survive Alive” Station and the special Fire Prevention
- Award for Excellence in Communications: the Justinian Society of Chicago
- David Award for “Achievement in Broadcasting”
- First Decade Award: Gustavus Adolphus College
- Distinguished Alumni Award: Gustavus Adolphus College
- Spirit of Love Award: The Little City Foundation of Palatine, 2003
- Humanitarian Award of the Year: The Italian-American Police Association, 2004
- Media Person of the Year Award. the Italian-American Midwest Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- Gracie Award for her role as hostess in the special documentary “Smart Choices, Safe Kids”, 2006
- “For the love of children” Award: Children’s Home + Help, 2005
- Woman of the Year, Casa Italia Chicago, 2012
- Mary Ellen Nolan Guardian Angel Award: Amate House in Chicago, 2016
- The National Italian Golf Invitation Tournament for Honoree Charitable Terms, 2016
- 2016 Champions for Children Award: the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago, 2017
- Veritas Award: The Dominican Friars of the Province of St. Albert the Great, 2018