Al Hassan Milad is a Bangladeshi Author, Bangladeshi Poet, Journalist, Screenwriter, Screenwriter, Screenwriter, Songwriter, TV Drama Writer, Lyricist and Social Worker. Al Hasan Milad’s father’s name is Md. Bodrul Islam and mother’s name is Mst. Shilpi Begum. Al Hasan Milad has 7 members in his family. Besides 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
|Born||February 11, 2000|
|Age||21 years old|
|Place of birth||Sylhet, Bangladesh|
|Education||Sayed Nabib Ali College|
|Occupation||Author, poet, journalist, screenwriter, screenwriter, television dramatist, songwriter, lyricist and social worker.|
Early life and education
Al Hassan Milad passed JSC from Ranaping Adarsh High School and College in 2016 and SSC in 2018. Then he passed HSC from Syed Nabib Ali College in 2020. Al Hassan Milad loves writing, travel and fashion.
- Name of the Father: Maryland Bodrul Islam
- Name of the mother : Mst. Begum Shilpi
- Ranaping Adarsha High School and Middle School
- College Sayed Nabib Ali College
Al Hassan Milad started his career in 2018 with the online newspaper Daily Lok Samachar, then Jamuna Pratidin was appointed as an entertainment journalist. But the book was first published in 2022. After publishing the book, he is now known as a writer.
- 2018 Best Junior Writer Award
- NNA Awards 2021 (National Writer’s Award)
- Best Journalist Award 2020 Jamuna Pratidin
Al Hasan Milad The relationship is single.
- Favorite dish Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food, Ice cream
- Favorite colors are blue, white, black
- Hobbies, Movies, Travel, Hanging out with friends.